Forum > Gaming Discussion > The Massive Epic Thread of Spirit Tracks Hype
The Massive Epic Thread of Spirit Tracks Hype
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Tue, 05 Jan 2010 07:14:14

phantom_leo said:


A CRANE lifting a TRAIN ! ! ! How crazy is THAT ! ! !

BTW, this pic reminds me: Has anyone finished Spirit Tracks yet?

LOL, "hey guys i got a great idea, as soon as the crane lifts the train let's all stand underneath it and stare at it from below.  it's perfectly safe i swear to you"

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9411
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 05 Jan 2010 10:31:10

Tomorrow I have interview with Allseas.

What do they make?

Ship with cranes on them

The VG Press
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 05 Jan 2010 10:39:51
You guys made me spit juice out all over my laptop.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15745
News Posts: 1040
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 05 Jan 2010 11:03:34

Iga_Bobovic said:

Tomorrow I have interview with Allseas.

What do they make?

Ship with cranes on them

You'll have to get Bugs into your entourage. He can play the music at your sbuiness parties.

    Children, our lives have been gongs striking; clamour and boasting; cries of despair; blows on the nape of the neck in gardens.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31189
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Tue, 05 Jan 2010 19:54:07
*shakes fist*
660896.png
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 05 Jan 2010 19:57:37

gamingeek said:
You guys made me spit juice out all over my laptop.

I quoted myself because I laughed so hard when I saw the appearance of the first crane again LOL

avatar
Country: AU
Comments: 18065
News Posts: 8760
Joined: 2008-08-18
 
Tue, 05 Jan 2010 20:10:59

bugsonglass said:

phantom_leo said:


A CRANE lifting a TRAIN ! ! ! How crazy is THAT ! ! !

BTW, this pic reminds me: Has anyone finished Spirit Tracks yet?

LOL, "hey guys i got a great idea, as soon as the crane lifts the train let's all stand underneath it and stare at it from below.  it's perfectly safe i swear to you"

 too funny

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 15:40:10

One thing that annoys me about the tower of spirits is that if you get the 3 yellow orbs to power your sword and you dont have time to finish the dungeon in one sitting when you open your save file you have to do it all over again.

Anyhow this damned game has put me off schedule. It's taken over my fallout 3 playtime, the plan was to polish off F3 then move onto Batman. Now I want to finish ST as soon as possible and ebay it.

Same for Another Code R.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 15:41:04

Oh yeah I was stuck on these arrow orbs on multi-levels with the armoured zelda carrying me. Ugh.

Really liked the fire boss on the minecart.

avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 16:13:06

gamingeek said:

One thing that annoys me about the tower of spirits is that if you get the 3 yellow orbs to power your sword and you dont have time to finish the dungeon in one sitting when you open your save file you have to do it all over again.

Anyhow this damned game has put me off schedule. It's taken over my fallout 3 playtime, the plan was to polish off F3 then move onto Batman. Now I want to finish ST as soon as possible and ebay it.

Same for Another Code R.

don't make me facepalm you

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:52:04

bugsonglass said:

gamingeek said:

One thing that annoys me about the tower of spirits is that if you get the 3 yellow orbs to power your sword and you dont have time to finish the dungeon in one sitting when you open your save file you have to do it all over again.

Anyhow this damned game has put me off schedule. It's taken over my fallout 3 playtime, the plan was to polish off F3 then move onto Batman. Now I want to finish ST as soon as possible and ebay it.

Same for Another Code R.

don't make me facepalm you

I'm not saying it's not a good game, I think it's an 8/10, I just don't need to keep it because I wont play it again. If I want that same DS touchscreen experience I will just replay Phantom Hourglass. Plus I need the money.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:52:51

Eh, looking for this sand temple. I have to do some lame statue puzzle on the tracks just to get into it.

Its testing my patience damnit. This is inches away from ebay.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:25:51

Damnit why do they have to do this? I beat Byrne and they I get some riddle BS to find the sand sanctuary. I do that and then I get some riddle to get to the sand temple. Only the game doesn't record this riddle BS, so now I have to go back on the freaking train to listen to this ass again.

I went to a few towns and now people are asking for a lift, these are the sidequests? THANK YOU NO.

I will not be transporting anyone on that tedious train. I sometimes play on the bog and the train sequences are so long I can often put the DS down, wipe, flush and wash my hands and the sequence is still going.

Damnit. If I can't find this sand temple soon.... GAH!

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31189
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 20:48:31

gamingeek said:

Damnit why do they have to do this? I beat Byrne and they I get some riddle BS to find the sand sanctuary. I do that and then I get some riddle to get to the sand temple. Only the game doesn't record this riddle BS, so now I have to go back on the freaking train to listen to this ass again.

I went to a few towns and now people are asking for a lift, these are the sidequests? THANK YOU NO.

I will not be transporting anyone on that tedious train. I sometimes play on the bog and the train sequences are so long I can often put the DS down, wipe, flush and wash my hands and the sequence is still going.

Damnit. If I can't find this sand temple soon.... GAH!

I am not exactly sure which part you are stuck, I think the statue thing. Gamefaqs it.

660896.png
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:09:05
Oh I did the statue part, found the sand sanctuary, talked to the dude, played the song. Now the temple has appeared on the map but with no direct route. He gives you some BS about stages you have to go through, doesn't specify or tell you to write it down and now I dont know how to get there.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31189
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:23:01

gamingeek said:
Oh I did the statue part, found the sand sanctuary, talked to the dude, played the song. Now the temple has appeared on the map but with no direct route. He gives you some BS about stages you have to go through, doesn't specify or tell you to write it down and now I dont know how to get there.

Its in the fire part of the map, there is a track that leads you to some maze, just figure out the maze. It is not hard.

660896.png
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:29:35

Dvader said:

gamingeek said:
Oh I did the statue part, found the sand sanctuary, talked to the dude, played the song. Now the temple has appeared on the map but with no direct route. He gives you some BS about stages you have to go through, doesn't specify or tell you to write it down and now I dont know how to get there.

Its in the fire part of the map, there is a track that leads you to some maze, just figure out the maze. It is not hard.

The part of the map with the sand temple on is disconnected from the rail parts of the fire railmap.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31189
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:35:19

gamingeek said:

Dvader said:

gamingeek said:
Oh I did the statue part, found the sand sanctuary, talked to the dude, played the song. Now the temple has appeared on the map but with no direct route. He gives you some BS about stages you have to go through, doesn't specify or tell you to write it down and now I dont know how to get there.

Its in the fire part of the map, there is a track that leads you to some maze, just figure out the maze. It is not hard.

The part of the map with the sand temple on is disconnected from the rail parts of the fire railmap.

There should be some rail that appeared with the sand temple, it should lead you all the way to the bottom right corner of the fire map. Maybe you need to do some side quest to open it, I dont know.

660896.png
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:49:17
I hope I can finish this game. How is the sand temple? Really hard? I've only been really stumped once in the game, the part with the arrow switches and the lava.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31189
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 01:43:22

gamingeek said:
I hope I can finish this game. How is the sand temple? Really hard? I've only been really stumped once in the game, the part with the arrow switches and the lava.

On level with the rest, its the tower that gets tough.

660896.png
<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?