Forum > Gaming Discussion > Darksiders: Wrath of War. BEATEN!
Darksiders: Wrath of War. BEATEN!
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 18305
News Posts: 2097
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 15:55:37

Dvader said:
So what are the chances of Leo actually finishing this game before being distracted by something else. Nyaa

Sounds great but it came out at the wrong time, I have enough games to last me a few months and by the time March comes around its going to be mayhem. I will have to rent this game, not sure when I will do that.

In all seriousness, I am going to have to force myself to take this game out of my PS3 and put Ass Creed 2 back in. I am so far into that game right now that to stop would be a crime. I have to do this before I lose all my steam and progress I had going in there.

AC2 is incredible and intriguing --BUT-- Darksiders is much more fun in a kick-ass, colorful kind of way.

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 12593
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:23:33

LOL Yeah I'm pretty close to finishing AC2 as well and I ended up jumping right into Bayonetta.

Also LOL @ Lark Anderson's "dizzying array" of moves for Darksiders to throw the boomerang. Wow dude.

1176413.png

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46537
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:50:09
Lark Anderson.... *mumbles inaudibly*

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 18305
News Posts: 2097
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 17:57:41

gamingeek said:
Lark Anderson.... *mumbles inaudibly*

Knew that would get your attention...

...but c'mon! I called him a pussy! That should at least make you grin a little bit!

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46537
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 18:03:21

phantom_leo said:

gamingeek said:
Lark Anderson.... *mumbles inaudibly*

Knew that would get your attention...

...but c'mon! I called him a pussy! That should at least make you grin a little bit!

But he gave Shattered Memories a half decent review.

*mumbles inaudibly*

Hey, why aren't you playing that?

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6361
News Posts: 411
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 19:16:29
I'll take this opportunity to state that clickable analogue sticks need to die.

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 18305
News Posts: 2097
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 19:29:14

gamingeek said:

phantom_leo said:

gamingeek said:
Lark Anderson.... *mumbles inaudibly*

Knew that would get your attention...

...but c'mon! I called him a pussy! That should at least make you grin a little bit!

But he gave Shattered Memories a half decent review.

*mumbles inaudibly*

Hey, why aren't you playing that?

I replied to this but it didn't post. That's weird.

I leant it to a friend of mine that lives on Long Island in New York. I refuse to travel there to get it back from him so it is lost to me 'til I see him again.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 14743
News Posts: 2159
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 19:37:42

Yodariquo said:
I'll take this opportunity to state that clickable analogue sticks need to die.

Agreed.

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46537
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 19:38:37

phantom_leo said:

gamingeek said:

phantom_leo said:

gamingeek said:
Lark Anderson.... *mumbles inaudibly*

Knew that would get your attention...

...but c'mon! I called him a pussy! That should at least make you grin a little bit!

But he gave Shattered Memories a half decent review.

*mumbles inaudibly*

Hey, why aren't you playing that?

I replied to this but it didn't post. That's weird.

I leant it to a friend of mine that lives on Long Island in New York. I refuse to travel there to get it back from him so it is lost to me 'til I see him again.

I don't get all the Long Island jokes in Seinfeld. Sad

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 12593
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 19:41:37

Ravenprose said:

Yodariquo said:
I'll take this opportunity to state that clickable analogue sticks need to die.

Agreed.

 

Really? Why? I love them plus they allow developers more options like mapping a running a zooming feature to them. This has been something that's irked me about Nintendo controllers.

1176413.png

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 18305
News Posts: 2097
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 19:43:58

gamingeek said:

phantom_leo said:

gamingeek said:

phantom_leo said:

gamingeek said:
Lark Anderson.... *mumbles inaudibly*

Knew that would get your attention...

...but c'mon! I called him a pussy! That should at least make you grin a little bit!

But he gave Shattered Memories a half decent review.

*mumbles inaudibly*

Hey, why aren't you playing that?

I replied to this but it didn't post. That's weird.

I leant it to a friend of mine that lives on Long Island in New York. I refuse to travel there to get it back from him so it is lost to me 'til I see him again.

I don't get all the Long Island jokes in Seinfeld. Sad

Was never really a Seinfeld fan so I never heard any of them, but I do agree: Long Island is one BAD joke.  

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 12593
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 19:48:37

What? Not a Seinfeld fan?

*Insert Elaine "GET OUT OF HERE!" gif*

1176413.png

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46537
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 19:49:40

Archangel3371 said:

Ravenprose said:

Yodariquo said:
I'll take this opportunity to state that clickable analogue sticks need to die.

Agreed.

Really? Why? I love them plus they allow developers more options like mapping a running a zooming feature to them. This has been something that's irked me about Nintendo controllers.

I dont like it. It's an annoying way to put yet another button onto a controller. Plus you have to press them straight down whilst having the stick in the reset position for it to work. Which relegates it to a toggle button.

Please get rid of the back button too, damnit.

avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 19:49:57

phantom_leo said:

gamingeek said:

phantom_leo said:

gamingeek said:

phantom_leo said:

gamingeek said:
Lark Anderson.... *mumbles inaudibly*

Knew that would get your attention...

...but c'mon! I called him a pussy! That should at least make you grin a little bit!

But he gave Shattered Memories a half decent review.

*mumbles inaudibly*

Hey, why aren't you playing that?

I replied to this but it didn't post. That's weird.

I leant it to a friend of mine that lives on Long Island in New York. I refuse to travel there to get it back from him so it is lost to me 'til I see him again.

I don't get all the Long Island jokes in Seinfeld. Sad

Was never really a Seinfeld fan so I never heard any of them, but I do agree: Long Island is one BAD joke.  

long island icetea is good though.  i mean, not always, and most places will make a puke-inducing LIIT.  but if you've ever had a good one ... that's one very nice drink!

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46537
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 20:02:16

Archangel3371 said:


What? Not a Seinfeld fan?

cast_elaine.jpg

*Insert Elaine "GET OUT OF HERE!" gif*

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 12593
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 20:05:04

gamingeek said:


Archangel3371 said:



Ravenprose said:



Yodariquo said:

I'll take this opportunity to state that clickable analogue sticks need to die.

Agreed.


Really? Why? I love them plus they allow developers more options like mapping a running a zooming feature to them. This has been something that's irked me about Nintendo controllers.

I dont like it. It's an annoying way to put yet another button onto a controller. Plus you have to press them straight down whilst having the stick in the reset position for it to work. Which relegates it to a toggle button.



Please get rid of the back button too, damnit.

 

Huh? No you don't have to put the stick in the reset postion for it to work, you can press it anytime. I find it to be very intuiative and a lot quicker them having it on a face button plus it frees up those buttons for better/more uses. I have no idea why you would dislike the back button. It's the same as a select button which controllers have had since the NES days.

1176413.png

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 18305
News Posts: 2097
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 20:06:36

bugsonglass said:

phantom_leo said:

gamingeek said:

phantom_leo said:

gamingeek said:

phantom_leo said:

gamingeek said:
Lark Anderson.... *mumbles inaudibly*

Knew that would get your attention...

...but c'mon! I called him a pussy! That should at least make you grin a little bit!

But he gave Shattered Memories a half decent review.

*mumbles inaudibly*

Hey, why aren't you playing that?

I replied to this but it didn't post. That's weird.

I leant it to a friend of mine that lives on Long Island in New York. I refuse to travel there to get it back from him so it is lost to me 'til I see him again.

I don't get all the Long Island jokes in Seinfeld. Sad

Was never really a Seinfeld fan so I never heard any of them, but I do agree: Long Island is one BAD joke.  

long island icetea is good though.  i mean, not always, and most places will make a puke-inducing LIIT.  but if you've ever had a good one ... that's one very nice drink!

Don't even like the drink. Drank most of a pitcher during a High School party. Got stone-cold drunk. Got knocked to the ground, hit my head on a marble floor, was thrown out into the party giver's back yard in the middle of winter-time...

Had to be carried home by a group of friends and stripped of my clothes 'cause I was soaked to the bone...

Gave a whole new meaning to the phrase "TMI"... Some of those friends never looked at me the same way again; some of them stared at me a little more frequently and intensely than they did ever before.

Damn Long Island.  

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 18305
News Posts: 2097
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 20:08:41
^ Not the only reason I dislike Long Island. Just everything I associate with that Infernal Place has been negative. Even the damn Hamptons are totally over-rated.
avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11491
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 20:11:43
WTF how can you people ask for the elimination of clickable analog sticks? And the back button?




avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 12593
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Thu, 07 Jan 2010 20:17:28

gamingeek said:


Archangel3371 said:



What? Not a Seinfeld fan?


cast_elaine.jpg

*Insert Elaine "GET OUT OF HERE!" gif*


 

Well I was hoping for a gif of her actually pushing someone down as she yells "Get out of here!" but that's cool. It's the thought that counts. Nyaa
SteelAttack said:
WTF how can you people ask for the elimination of clickable analog sticks? And the back button?

LOL Yeah I know. Makes absolutely no sense to me. I guess these complex controllers just intimidate them too much. Nyaa

1176413.png

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?