Forum > Podcasts > The Press Room Podcast Thread
The Press Room Podcast Thread
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 650
News Posts: 6
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 02 May 2009 04:54:10

Yodariquo said:

We do, however, have enough for a North American podcast.

 If there was a regular N/A podcast I might be interested, but I can't be bothered to stay up until 2 am for the Aussies. That being said, I'm about  5 or 6 weeks behind on listening to the podcasts, and I've been out of the gaming news loop for all intents and purposes just as long so I don't know what I'd add to the discussion anyway.


avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 02 May 2009 05:18:45
Yarcofin said:

Yodariquo said:

We do, however, have enough for a North American podcast.

 If there was a regular N/A podcast I might be interested, but I can't be bothered to stay up until 2 am for the Aussies. That being said, I'm about  5 or 6 weeks behind on listening to the podcasts, and I've been out of the gaming news loop for all intents and purposes just as long so I don't know what I'd add to the discussion anyway.

The intended benefit of a second group in alternating weeks is to provide an alternate timeslot, so we'll be working toward that.

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31370
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sat, 02 May 2009 06:09:20

darthhomer said:

So yeah, I finally got around to listening to it (perhaps listening to it during a KZ2 match wasn't the best of ideas). I'm really impressed. Despite you guys claiming to have no 'plan', you did a pretty good job.

After each topic we were like "now what the fuck do we talk about" LOL

I guess it was ok.

660896.png
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 02 May 2009 06:18:30
Dvader said:

darthhomer said:

So yeah, I finally got around to listening to it (perhaps listening to it during a KZ2 match wasn't the best of ideas). I'm really impressed. Despite you guys claiming to have no 'plan', you did a pretty good job.

After each topic we were like "now what the fuck do we talk about" LOL

I guess it was ok.

Well, I did edit most of that out LOL

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 02 May 2009 19:00:14
Podcast in 8 - 10 hours, who's gonna be there?

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 02 May 2009 19:07:19

Yodariquo said:
Podcast in 8 - 10 hours, who's gonna be there?

 I am out, maybe Yarco, Punk and Hamster can be in?

The VG Press
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31370
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sat, 02 May 2009 19:51:13
What time?
Yodariquo said:
Dvader said:

darthhomer said:

So yeah, I finally got around to listening to it (perhaps listening to it during a KZ2 match wasn't the best of ideas). I'm really impressed. Despite you guys claiming to have no 'plan', you did a pretty good job.

After each topic we were like "now what the fuck do we talk about" LOL

I guess it was ok.

Well, I did edit most of that out LOL

Noooo!

660896.png
avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 02 May 2009 19:53:15

Iga_Bobovic said:

Yodariquo said:
Podcast in 8 - 10 hours, who's gonna be there?

I am out, maybe Yarco, Punk and Hamster can be in?

yep that's an ungodly hour for europe.  make it the US one this week

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 02 May 2009 20:05:07

Dvader said:
What time?
Yodariquo said:
Dvader said:

darthhomer said:

So yeah, I finally got around to listening to it (perhaps listening to it during a KZ2 match wasn't the best of ideas). I'm really impressed. Despite you guys claiming to have no 'plan', you did a pretty good job.

After each topic we were like "now what the fuck do we talk about" LOL

I guess it was ok.

Well, I did edit most of that out LOL

Noooo!

 I think you can see the difference between this podcast and the previous one. Okay I did fuck up the ending there, but we has so much topics and discussions there, and it flowed so much better. That is the power of proper preparation. Homer you really need to talk about Fallujah game, we had a nice discussion before we need to finish it.

Oh I have here some graphic examples how a realistic platformer will look

Normal mario style jump attack

Butt stomp

The VG Press
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 02 May 2009 20:51:27
whoops, should have written 10-12 hours.  Oh well, close enough.  The idea is sometime between 2 and 4 pm EDT (Melbourne time) equivalent to 12:00 to 2:00 EST (American).

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 03 May 2009 04:19:37
Hello?  Podcast people?  Time's getting closer...

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Sun, 03 May 2009 04:59:11

Yodariquo said:
Hello?  Podcast people?  Time's getting closer...

 I'm here. Where are YOU!?

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 03 May 2009 04:59:51
darthhomer said:

Yodariquo said:
Hello?  Podcast people?  Time's getting closer...

 I'm here. Where are YOU!?

Waiting for you to post.  You also went offline on Skype.

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 650
News Posts: 6
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 03 May 2009 13:57:06
I think I set a new podcast record for longest silence, like 15 minutes during "what you been playing", when you are both talking about PS2/PS3 games I've never heard of LOL

Reference for Darth: Tourettes guy

And so people know it's a meme and I don't just sound retarded, I like turtles

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31370
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sun, 03 May 2009 17:20:59

Yarcofin said:
I think I set a new podcast record for longest silence, like 15 minutes during "what you been playing", when you are both talking about PS2/PS3 games I've never heard of LOL

Reference for Darth: Tourettes guy

And so people know it's a meme and I don't just sound retarded, I like turtles

Its been so long since I have not been on one, I am looking forward to listening to it.

660896.png
avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sun, 03 May 2009 17:30:09
Sorry for not being able to show up, guys. I had a terrible headache last night, and was away from any screen or lightsource. 
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Mon, 04 May 2009 02:12:58

SteelAttack said:
Sorry for not being able to show up, guys. I had a terrible headache last night, and was away from any screen or lightsource.

That's cool dude. Though we got you in there anyway...

Yoda, I'll try upload my part tomorrow.

avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 04 May 2009 07:58:21
Steel, do you still want to host?
The VG Press
avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 04 May 2009 14:28:47

Iga_Bobovic said:
Steel, do you still want to host?

Yup. I will host the podcast in TEH NOOD. I urge you guys to participate nude as well. We'll make history as the first buttnaked podcast ever.

avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 04 May 2009 15:19:40

SteelAttack said:

Iga_Bobovic said:
Steel, do you still want to host?

Yup. I will host the podcast in TEH NOOD. I urge you guys to participate nude as well. We'll make history as the first buttnaked podcast ever.

Okay, it's on.

This coming weekend you will be the host.

You pick the date and time! Prepare some topics we can discuss about and do the opening and introduction of each podcast member. 

Practice recording your voice with some audio program. 

Are you up to it Steel?

The VG Press
<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?