Forum > Gaming Discussion > The Official Animal Crossing GOTY Hype Thread
The Official Animal Crossing GOTY Hype Thread
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 04:56:34
Ravenprose said:

bugsonglass said:
i remember when it happened to steel, so i knew what to answer whenever that question came up.  you should have been keeping a closer eye on this thread WinkWink

Here you go

http://thevgpress.com/forumtopics/the-official-animal-crossing-wii-goty-hype-thread-_18_36.html#comment26245

Happy

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15089
News Posts: 2267
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 05:05:16

SteelAttack said:

Fucking game. It lures you with mellow sounds and carefree playing and when you are the most relaxed, it rams a giant fucking double-headed dildo up your asshole with shit like this.

Quoted for truth

The VG Press

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 06:53:29
This thread is now the #7 result on Google for the search of fuck nook. Good work guys Happy
Edited: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 06:53:48

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15089
News Posts: 2267
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 07:07:18

Yodariquo said:
This thread is now the #7 result on Google for the search of fuck nook. Good work guys Happy

LOL

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:44:27

Ravenprose said:

bugsonglass said:
i remember when it happened to steel, so i knew what to answer whenever that question came up.  you should have been keeping a closer eye on this thread WinkWink

LOL Yeah I remember too, I'm no rocket scientist but I didn't even need Steel's wife's failure to tell me what I should be answering. Variety means more items you dolt.


avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15089
News Posts: 2267
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:05:11

gamingeek said:

Ravenprose said:

bugsonglass said:
i remember when it happened to steel, so i knew what to answer whenever that question came up.  you should have been keeping a closer eye on this thread WinkWink

LOL Yeah I remember too, I'm no rocket scientist but I didn't even need Steel's wife's failure to tell me what I should be answering. Variety means more items you dolt.

Did you miss the part where I said I was in a hurry, and just answered quickly? How was I supposed to know they'd downgrade the effing store? That wasn't an "option" in any of the earlier AC games, and it's total BS that it's in ACCF. It's just Nintendo f***ing with people for no good reason. I'm almost as pissed off about this as I am about Animal Tracks.

The VG Press

avatar
Country: AU
Comments: 18377
News Posts: 8781
Joined: 2008-08-18
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:05:46
^I just read the 40 or so comments after that google hit, it was hilarious. Almost made me want to play AC.  I'm avoiding games that cannot be "finished" just now.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15089
News Posts: 2267
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:13:07

aspro said:
^I just read the 40 or so comments after that google hit, it was hilarious. Almost made me want to play AC.  I'm avoiding games that cannot be "finished" just now.

AC can be finished. You just have to collect very single item, fish, and bug in the game to win. There are thousands of items, so it can take a while. Happy

Edited: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:18:54

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:35:48

Ravenprose said:

gamingeek said:

Ravenprose said:

bugsonglass said:
i remember when it happened to steel, so i knew what to answer whenever that question came up.  you should have been keeping a closer eye on this thread WinkWink

LOL Yeah I remember too, I'm no rocket scientist but I didn't even need Steel's wife's failure to tell me what I should be answering. Variety means more items you dolt.

Did you miss the part where I said I was in a hurry, and just answered quickly? How was I supposed to know they'd downgrade the effing store? That wasn't an "option" in any of the earlier AC games, and it's total BS that it's in ACCF. It's just Nintendo f***ing with people for no good reason. I'm almost as pissed off about this as I am about Animal Tracks.

LOL You get so heated about these things. Just wait and in a bit he'll ask again and it changes back. No biggie.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15089
News Posts: 2267
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:04:02

gamingeek said:

Ravenprose said:

gamingeek said:

Ravenprose said:

bugsonglass said:
i remember when it happened to steel, so i knew what to answer whenever that question came up.  you should have been keeping a closer eye on this thread WinkWink

LOL Yeah I remember too, I'm no rocket scientist but I didn't even need Steel's wife's failure to tell me what I should be answering. Variety means more items you dolt.

Did you miss the part where I said I was in a hurry, and just answered quickly? How was I supposed to know they'd downgrade the effing store? That wasn't an "option" in any of the earlier AC games, and it's total BS that it's in ACCF. It's just Nintendo f***ing with people for no good reason. I'm almost as pissed off about this as I am about Animal Tracks.

LOL You get so heated about these things. Just wait and in a bit he'll ask again and it changes back. No biggie.

F*ck Nook!

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:00:16
My gates are open if you want to explore.

avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:21:45
i want to export my apples.  i got gobs and gobs gathered at my gate.  you open still?

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:26:57

bugsonglass said:
i want to export my apples.  i got gobs and gobs gathered at my gate.  you open still?

I just shutdown, I will open again. You can explore, I will be watching the screen but using the computer.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:28:30
Why dont you just chop down your apple trees and replace them with foreign trees?

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:38:08
Gates are open, where are you?

avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:43:27

gamingeek said:
Why dont you just chop down your apple trees and replace them with foreign trees?

i think i will start gradually doing that.  i will just keep a couple for variety.  damn apples

gamingeek said:
Gates are open, where are you?

today was the most laggy connection on AC ever.  you would disappear and then appear again after 2-3 seconds somewhere entirely different.

ps turnips today are 61 bells.  Scheiße!!

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:15:21

bugsonglass said:

gamingeek said:
Why dont you just chop down your apple trees and replace them with foreign trees?

i think i will start gradually doing that.  i will just keep a couple for variety.  damn apples

gamingeek said:
Gates are open, where are you?

today was the most laggy connection on AC ever.  you would disappear and then appear again after 2-3 seconds somewhere entirely different.

ps turnips today are 61 bells.  Scheiße!!

I think it was my connection.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15089
News Posts: 2267
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:41:19


Thanks for the hat, Bugsy! Thanks for the Nintendog and road sign, GG!







Edited: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:44:21

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:08:32

LOL Awesome sign.

Oh wow I didn't even think to put the doghouse next to the dog Nyaa Great idea. Might start my own kennel.

Thanks for the leaves and the hamster cage. There is no acorn festival in this game like Wild world? I want that mushroom furniture Sad

Right, I need the PATH corners so everyone give some stuff to Wendell and get them:

---PATTERN----------------FOOD----------------------------------------
|Cracked Ground        |Piranha                                        |
|Field of Flowers      |Angelfish/Guppy/Neon Tetra                     |
|Footstep              |Koi                                            |
|Grass                 |Black Bass                                     |
|Ground                |Crucian Carp                                   |
|Gyroid                |Gar                                            |
|Horizontal Path       |Carp                                           |
|Intersection          |Bitterling/Pond Smelt                          |
|Manhole               |Giant Snakehead                                |
|Money                 |Dorado/Goldfish/Popeyed Goldfish               |
|Mystery Circle A      |Freshwater Goby                                |
|Mystery Circle B      |Loach                                          |
|Mystery Circle C      |Catfish                                        |
|Mystery Circle D      |Eel                                            |
|Pitfall               |Arowana                                        |
|Rhino Beetle          |Crawfish                                       |
|Stone Paving          |Pike                                           |
|Street Corner 1       |Cherry Salmon/Dace                             |
|Street Corner 2       |Bluegill/Char                                  |
|Street Corner 3       |Rainbow Troud/Sweetfish                        |
|Street Corner 4       |Pale Chub/Yellow Perch                         |
|Vertical Path         |Barbel Steed                                   |
|Water Puddle          |Frog/Killifish                                 |
|! Sign                |Zebra Turkeyfish                               |
|Curved Track 1        |Dab/Olive Flounder                             |
|Curved Track 2        |Octopus/Squid                                  |
|Curved Track 3        |Barred Knifejaw/Red Snapper                    |
|Curved Track 4        |Sea Horse/Clownfish                            |
|Forbidden Sign        |Puffer Fish                                    |
|Vertical Track        |Surgeonfish/Butterflyfish                      |
|Iron Floor            |Blue Marlin/Tuna                               |
|Outer Space           |Jellyfish/Sea Butterfly                        |
|Pitfall Warning       |Moray Eel                                      |
|Red Carpet            |Lobster/Salmon                                 |
|Stairs                |Football Fish                                  |
|Treasure Chest        |Ray/King Salmon                                |
|Horizontal Track      |Horse Mackerel/Sea Bass                        |
|Coloring Blanca       |Peach                                          |
|Coloring House        |Coconut                                        |
|Coloring K.K.         |Pear                                           |
|Coloring Nook         |Apple                                          |
|Coloring Pelly        |Orange                                         |
|Coloring Resetti      |Cherry                                         |
|Coloring Boy          |Blue Candy/Yellow Candy                        |
|Coloring Girl         |Green Candy/Red Candy                          |
|? Block               |Red Turnip                                     |
|Brick                 |White Turnip                                   |
|Memo                  |Elegant Mushroom/Flat Mushroom/Round Mushroom/ |
|Memo (cont.)          |Skinny Mushroom                                |
|Picture Frame         |Rare Mushroom                                  |
|Chocolate             |Chocolate Heart                                |
|Self-portrait         |Birthday Cake                                  |
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh cool, some great stuff coming soon.

October 31st // Halloween
During your town's annual Halloween Party, all the villagers will be wearing a
pumpkin mask. They'll run up to you when they see you, and if you talk to them
you can choose to give them candy or be 'tricked'. The latter option will
either give you a temporary pumpkin head, turn inventory items into jack o'
lanterns and boxes, or turn your current clothes into rags (I suggest wearing
a design and keeping valuables at home). However, there is one person in town
who can be identified because he doesn't run up to you at all--Jack. Jack will
give you Spooky items in exchange for candies, and if you refuse to give him
candy, you'll get another special item (there are four of these, so you need
to refuse four times). Simply enter a building and exit to get more stuff from
Jack, provided you can find him again.

November 1st // Extra candy
Villagers who participated in Halloween will give you leftover candies on this
day.

November 1st to 30th // Mushroom hunting
Every day, 6 mushrooms will be randomly generated in your town. They will be
next to trees or buried undergound (in the case of Rare Mushrooms). One
mushroom out of the six is actually a piece of furniture from the Mushroom
Series. Mushroom prices and types are in ITEM.

Edited: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:10:17

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:23:40

I have one Daschund and three Dalmations to give away.

Who wants?

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?