Forum > Gaming Discussion > The Official Animal Crossing GOTY Hype Thread
The Official Animal Crossing GOTY Hype Thread
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46964
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 May 2009 21:37:44

My only problem is special furniture. So I will have 12 rooms and then say 4 rooms for Gracies seasonal furniture. 

Then holiday furniture? I just got the egg set, then there is the christmas stuff, ship items, mushroom stuff et all. 

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 07 May 2009 22:20:25

gamingeek said:

My only problem is special furniture. So I will have 12 rooms and then say 4 rooms for Gracies seasonal furniture.

Then holiday furniture? I just got the egg set, then there is the christmas stuff, ship items, mushroom stuff et all.

Your only problem is your anal nature concerning the Pokémon aspect of the game. Nyaa

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46964
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 08 May 2009 12:39:18
Screw you dogboy. I need the furniture.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46964
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 16:38:33
Use the auction at the weekends guys. 

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 17:05:09

FUUUUUCK. Why the FUCK does Nook ask again if you'd want a different joint, and why does he do that in cryptic questions? Now I have a FUCKING NOOK N GO AGAIN.

Fuck this game. I'll leave it to my daughters and wife for a while. I'm too pissed off to play it right now. 

 

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46964
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 17:36:18

SteelAttack said:

FUUUUUCK. Why the FUCK does Nook ask again if you'd want a different joint, and why does he do that in cryptic questions? Now I have a FUCKING NOOK N GO AGAIN.

Fuck this game. I'll leave it to my daughters and wife for a while. I'm too pissed off to play it right now. 

 

 Nook caters to all players in the town. So he will ask you, your daughters and your wife. This is to determine if you want variety i.e the Nookingtons. Or opening hours (Nook and Go) because it's open later for people who need that. 

Either ignore Nook and say you dont have time or tell him variety everytime for the Nookingtons. And ask what your wife and kids asked for, because they could have outvoted you. 

Oh and dont worry, he will ask again in a couple of weeks so you can change it back. 

Edited: Sat, 09 May 2009 17:38:59

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 17:39:37

Fuck Nook. 

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46964
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 17:46:04

SteelAttack said:

Fuck Nook. 

 So does he no longer wear the sports jacket?

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 18:06:58

gamingeek said:

SteelAttack said:

Fuck Nook. 

 So does he no longer wear the sports jacket?

 No. Sad 

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46964
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 18:15:57

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

SteelAttack said:

Fuck Nook. 

 So does he no longer wear the sports jacket?

 No. Sad 

 Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

And his little helpers?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 18:24:40

Gone. 

Fucking game. It lures you with mellow sounds and carefree playing and when you are the most relaxed, it rams a giant fucking double-headed dildo up your asshole with shit like this. 

Fuck Iwata. 

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46964
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 18:31:27

SteelAttack said:

Gone. 

Fucking game. It lures you with mellow sounds and carefree playing and when you are the most relaxed, it rams a giant fucking double-headed dildo up your asshole with shit like this. 

Fuck Iwata. 

 LOL What did you answer to Nook? Hours? Ask your family, it's probably their choices that retrograded the shop. 

Tell them: VARIETY. 

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 18:34:24
I didn't. My wife and kids didn't know about this stuff, and thought it was another upgrade. By the time I realized what was going on, they had already answered Nook. Sometimes I skip the game for 2 or three days, they play daily. 
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46964
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 18:39:34

SteelAttack said:
I didn't. My wife and kids didn't know about this stuff, and thought it was another upgrade. By the time I realized what was going on, they had already answered Nook. Sometimes I skip the game for 2 or three days, they play daily. 

 Ooops. LOL

It's actually a pretty great feature that balances the opening hours for people who need that. It gets annoying for me as I always want Nookingtons and I have all 4 save slots. Nook stopping me to ask get annoying. 

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 18:44:02

Yeah, I would always want Nookington's as well. After watching the measly selection of the Nook and Go once again, I'm pretty sure my girls here at home will remember what to answer next time. Two fucking flower seeds? Fuuuuck. 

Can I go pick some flowers tomorrow at your town? I can pick fruit as a slave. Nyaa

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46964
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 18:53:45

SteelAttack said:

Yeah, I would always want Nookington's as well. After watching the measly selection of the Nook and Go once again, I'm pretty sure my girls here at home will remember what to answer next time. Two fucking flower seeds? Fuuuuck. 

Can I go pick some flowers tomorrow at your town? I can pick fruit as a slave. Nyaa

 You can buy flowers from our nooks I guess. 

avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 19:51:44
anybody wanna come to shantitown for the KK gig?

opening gates nao

PS nao = 19.55 GMT

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46964
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 20:14:09
I'll come for a while, read your message 20 minutes late. 

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31370
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sun, 10 May 2009 21:20:36

What are you guys talking about with Nook?

So yesterday I played with my sister on her save file. Her town has a whole different group of animals, so cool. I showed her the many different things she can do. I saw KK, got some music.

Then outside out of nowhere this flying present appeared. It was tied to a balloon and it just floated across town. We spent the whole time screaming at the screen trying to find a way to bring it down, but nothing. It left. Sad


660896.png
avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sun, 10 May 2009 23:09:21
you haven't bought a sling shot have you?

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?