Forum > Gaming Discussion > E3 Press Conferences Thread
E3 Press Conferences Thread
<< prev
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31700
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Wed, 03 Jun 2009 23:52:51
So this E3 we got info on a new Mario, Metroid, Zelda, Metal Gear, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, we need Mega Man and its an NES reunion.
660896.png
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 17486
News Posts: 760
Joined: 2009-02-25
 
Wed, 03 Jun 2009 23:52:52
Saw. . . *yawn*
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Wed, 03 Jun 2009 23:57:59
...Aaaannnddd they're talking about Saw.

I think it's time for me to take a shower. Screw this...

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31700
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Thu, 04 Jun 2009 00:00:40

This got bad so fast. LOL

Why start with Kojima, everyone should get up and leave.

660896.png
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 17486
News Posts: 760
Joined: 2009-02-25
 
Thu, 04 Jun 2009 00:01:38

Dvader said:
So this E3 we got info on a new Mario, Metroid, Zelda, Metal Gear, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, we need Mega Man and its an NES reunion.

I'm a little disappointed that we didn't see the announcement of one more new old school revival.  Kid Icarus, Karnov, Kid Nikki, or something.  Oh well, it's not over we'll see.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31700
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Thu, 04 Jun 2009 00:02:08
I took a crap during the Saw segment, i felt it was fitting.
660896.png
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 17486
News Posts: 760
Joined: 2009-02-25
 
Thu, 04 Jun 2009 00:04:42

"the new title's virtual world will push the boundaries of the karaoke genre."

Boundaries of the karaoke genre???  Yeah... that's just too easy of a target to even take a shot at.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31700
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Thu, 04 Jun 2009 00:06:55

robio said:

"the new title's virtual world will push the boundaries of the karaoke genre."

Boundaries of the karaoke genre???  Yeah... that's just too easy of a target to even take a shot at.

Strip Karaoke. I dont know.

660896.png
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 17486
News Posts: 760
Joined: 2009-02-25
 
Thu, 04 Jun 2009 00:11:10
IS there anything else to hang around for?
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31700
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Thu, 04 Jun 2009 00:15:53
Nope. Well some quirky DS game with wires is on now. Whatever, show sucks since Kojima left.
660896.png
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31700
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Thu, 04 Jun 2009 00:19:12
Silent Hill time, but what can they show that they have not already?
660896.png
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 47895
News Posts: 59772
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 04 Jun 2009 11:00:57
Sounds lame. 

avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 04 Jun 2009 21:21:47

gamingeek said:
Sounds lame.

what does?  konami show?

i didn't follow it but i think on the whole they had a pretty good show as a company. the 2 metal gear games, new castlevania, silent hill wii.  if there was one disappointment was the lack of an elebits sequel or something as forward as that game

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 17486
News Posts: 760
Joined: 2009-02-25
 
Thu, 04 Jun 2009 21:33:09

bugsonglass said:

gamingeek said:
Sounds lame.

what does?  konami show?

i didn't follow it but i think on the whole they had a pretty good show as a company. the 2 metal gear games, new castlevania, silent hill wii.  if there was one disappointment was the lack of an elebits sequel or something as forward as that game

Konami show was okay, but it was over after the first 15 minutes.  After that nothing new (worth showing interest in) was announced and it was just showing off footage.   Kept waiting for them to show something new after Castlevania, but nothing interesting ever came after that.  Plus that Castlevania is 3-D and until they can prove me wrong I'll put it in the pile with the rest of the 3-D games in the series.  

<< prev
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
travo (10m)
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?