GG Weekly Videogame News RSS Feed
[pcgamer.com] Bill Gates AI is as fundamental as the microprocessor, PC, Internet, and mobile phone Edit pcgamer.com news Ravenprose
[rockpapershotgun.com] Ubisoft unveil AI dialogue-writing tool called Ghostwriter prompting debate among developers Edit rockpapershotgun.com news Ravenprose
[nintendolife.com] Sonic Origins Plus Reportedly Out In June Adds Game Gear Games Physical copy too Edit nintendolife.com news Ravenprose
[nintendolife.com] Resident Evil 4 Animation Is Both Cute And Unsettling In Equal Measure Edit nintendolife.com media Ravenprose
[nintendolife.com] Atari Enters Agreement To Acquire Night Dive Studios Edit nintendolife.com news Ravenprose
[pushsquare.com] US Senator Says Sony Has 'Monopoly' on High-End Japanese Game Market You'll never guess her biggest campaign contributer Edit pushsquare.com news Ravenprose
[eurogamer.net] SMB Movie partners with soap brand Lush Bath Bob-omb Edit eurogamer.net SupremeAC
Display: Order by:

<< prev
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 47394
News Posts: 59768
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 23 Mar 2023 16:52:33
Welp.

Bought Phoenix Wright spirit of Justice via my phone on the Nintendo website.

Now to see if it's available to download on my 3ds.

Pretty cool if it works as I don't always want to break the switch out of its case to nab a deal.

Edit, it worked.

And it began auto downloading in sleep mode. Pretty nifty.

Might have to start using my phone more to order games on the website.
Edited: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 18:02:54

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 13496
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Thu, 23 Mar 2023 23:14:30
+1
travo said:
Ravenprose said:
I spent several hours yesterday evening watching 80s music videos like I used to when I was a teenager. So rad. šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘

Yeah, I went down a rabbit hole watching old U2 videos.

I fell down the rabbit hole of watching reaction videos of people hearing for the first time some of the music that I grew up with. Stuff like Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden, Dio, Judas Priest, Metallica, and Megadeth. Get such a kick out of these people losing their minds with the vocal capabilities, guitar riffs, and solos of these bands. Back when music was good.

1176413.png

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 14756
News Posts: 468
Joined: 2008-07-03
 
Thu, 23 Mar 2023 23:49:09
+2
Archangel3371 said:

Back when music was good.

Ok, boomer. Nyaa

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15638
News Posts: 2451
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 23 Mar 2023 23:57:00
+1

LOL

Recently, I've been listening to Ozzy's latest album he released last Septmeber. He's still got it.

The VG Press

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 13496
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Fri, 24 Mar 2023 00:13:10
+1
travo said:
Archangel3371 said:

Back when music was good.

Ok, boomer. Nyaa

1176413.png

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 13496
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Fri, 24 Mar 2023 00:41:34
+1

Iā€™m so very hyped to pick up Resident Evil 4 Remake tomorrow.

1176413.png

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 47394
News Posts: 59768
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 24 Mar 2023 15:05:51
Is today the last day to buy wii u and 3ds games? On the eshop?

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 13496
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Fri, 24 Mar 2023 16:13:13
gamingeek said:
Is today the last day to buy wii u and 3ds games? On the eshop?

Nintendo says that they close up March 27 which is this coming Monday.

1176413.png

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 16970
News Posts: 747
Joined: 2009-02-25
 
Fri, 24 Mar 2023 18:22:30
Now that it's going away, I kind of miss not having a 3DS (the youngest daughter took it with her when she moved out). There are still a handful of games that I would have liked to have played. Oh well, suppose one of the big takeaways of the past couple years is that given enough time just about every game will get remade and put on another platform.
avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 13496
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Fri, 24 Mar 2023 18:37:12
robio said:
Now that it's going away, I kind of miss not having a 3DS (the youngest daughter took it with her when she moved out). There are still a handful of games that I would have liked to have played. Oh well, suppose one of the big takeaways of the past couple years is that given enough time just about every game will get remade and put on another platform.

That FOMO kicking in. LOL

Yeah taking a look at the games on sale most of the ones that I want or would get are already available on other systems including the Switch.

1176413.png

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 16970
News Posts: 747
Joined: 2009-02-25
 
Fri, 24 Mar 2023 19:07:57
Archangel3371 said:

That FOMO kicking in. LOL

Yeah taking a look at the games on sale most of the ones that I want or would get are already available on other systems including the Switch.


That's a big part of it. The 3DS it's probably in the bottom 3 of all Nintendo systems as far as I'm concerned. I barely played it when I had it.
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 14756
News Posts: 468
Joined: 2008-07-03
 
Sat, 25 Mar 2023 12:06:50

What a little gem Bowser's Fury is. I played it for a little bit back when it was first released but then abandoned it for some reason. I started again and am just loving it. My only issue is that the camera doesn't seem as good as previous Mario games. It'll zoom in at the worst possible time and throw me off. Nintendo needs to make more Mario games like this that they just release sporadically, that are short but sweet.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15638
News Posts: 2451
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 25 Mar 2023 13:35:43

Amazon is promoting the Mario film. I bet it'll become a collector's item. LOL

The VG Press

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 13496
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Sat, 25 Mar 2023 15:09:39
travo said:

What a little gem Bowser's Fury is. I played it for a little bit back when it was first released but then abandoned it for some reason. I started again and am just loving it. My only issue is that the camera doesn't seem as good as previous Mario games. It'll zoom in at the worst possible time and throw me off. Nintendo needs to make more Mario games like this that they just release sporadically, that are short but sweet.

It sure is. A very excellent addition to the Super Mario 3D World Switch version. Would absolutely love a full game version of this concept.

1176413.png

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 14756
News Posts: 468
Joined: 2008-07-03
 
Sat, 25 Mar 2023 23:22:30
+1

Finished it. Yeah, Bowser was annoying near the rnd but a fantastic final boss. Great game and looks to be my first finished game of the year.

<< prev
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?