GG Weekly Videogame News RSS Feed
[neogaf.com] Uncharted trophy patch up everywhere! Europe is alright with me again. neogaf.com Dvader
R-Type Dimensions coming to XBLA. New game they are saying. gamerbytes.com Dvader
[variety.com] Ghostbusters delayed till 09, needs publisher. Who are they going to call? variety.com Dvader
[computerandvideogames.com] ID talk canned games Darkness cancelled for being too Doom computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Fifa Wii images See a Wii Wayne Roony gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Afrika: new video gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Red Faction 3 images and video gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Last Remanant video gamekyo.com gamingeek
[wsj.com] The Wii plan is complete Nintendo now finished with their plan wsj.com gamingeek
[computerandvideogames.com] Team Ico game 4 years away computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
[computerandvideogames.com] Pro Evo 2009 Wii details 2008 was revolutionary, how is 2009? computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
[computerandvideogames.com] Bungie ban Halo porn computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
[computerandvideogames.com] Final Fantasy XIII not even started 360 devkits not even in the house computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
[computerandvideogames.com] Call of Duty 5 preview computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
Sigma Harmonics preview 1up.com gamingeek
Order Up video tour wipido.com gamingeek
Surgeons play Wii Increase skills by 50% news8austin.com gamingeek
[gamersyde.com] Fallout 3 pics gamersyde.com gamingeek
2009 for the next COD, no 6 1up.com gamingeek
[gamesindustry.biz] Sony snub senior citizens gamesindustry.biz gamingeek
[techradar.com] Bethesda planning fallout 4 techradar.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Sonic chronicles trailer gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Pro golfer saru images gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gonintendo.com] The Producer grabs Cock Producer will be distributing Gamecock software (Mushroom Men, Dementium etc)) gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Metal Slug 7 US debut trailer This is for Punk gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Fatal Frame 4 suffering from bugs The game is haunted gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
[officialnintendomagazine.co.uk] Making of Lost Wind learn how the best wiiware game was made officialnintendomagazine.co.uk Iga_Bobovic
[neogaf.com] Rare: Half of the sudio working on secret project and 360 full potential not yet reached neogaf.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Resident Evil 5 screens finally something not Nintendo exclusive gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] World Destruction screens If you want to see the anime, just ell me gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Kimi No Yusha screens An RPG gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
Away Shuffle Dungeon Actio RPG DS goodness byethost2.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Tenchu 4 video rolling rolling rolling gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Tenchu 4 video Shuriken fatality gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Tenchu 4 video Everybody underestimates a kick to the groin gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Tenchu 4 video Cat ninja gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Wario Land images gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Dead Rising Wii Campcom aiming for more than 100 enemies on-screen gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
[famitsu.com] Wind of Nostalgia screens Blimb famitsu.com Iga_Bobovic
[famitsu.com] Sigma Harmonics screens What's this game about? famitsu.com Iga_Bobovic
[famitsu.com] RIZ-ZOAWD The graphics WOW famitsu.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Mario and Luigi in Soul Calibur 4 Nintendo fans are definely playing SC4 gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Pair of Wiiware Reviews Wild West Guns & Defendo you Castle gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
[impress.co.jp] World Destruction new screens Leo this is for you impress.co.jp Iga_Bobovic
[neogaf.com] Sbyborg seeing a significant overhaul According to Sven they changing it a lot neogaf.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] DKE3713 private party impressions See all the Square Enix stuff in one page ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Destroy all Humans cancelled on PSP Unleash Big Willy somewhere else ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Rhythm Heaven Video hai, hai, hai fucking awesome ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Kirby Super Star Ultra (remake of Snes version!!) Are you manly enough to handle all the pink? ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Flower, Sun and Rain Suda's crazy stuff on the DS ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Space Siege IGN hands-on A action RPG in space ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Skate 2 IGN hands-on ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] IGN Nintendo's most anticipated 2008 games These guys have horrible horrible taste ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Sonic the Hedgehog review 8 bit version of the 16 bit classic ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamasutra.com] Mega Man 9 to have option to enable NES like bugs Talk aboyt being as faithful to the NES version as possible. gamasutra.com Dvader
[ign.com] Left 4 Dead not coming to PS3? Rumors of an EA port my be wrong, or not, who knows. ign.com Dvader
[ign.com] Mushroom Men Screens ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Puzzle Kingdoms Screens ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Dead Rising Screens ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Armored Core For Answer Screens ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Infinite Undiscovery Screens ign.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] Rare talks Goldeneye licensing issues gonintendo.com Ravenprose
[siliconera.com] Castlevania Judgment Preview siliconera.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] Tetris Party Details gonintendo.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars Survey "Provides tons of game info" (rumor) gonintendo.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] Konami trademarks new Suikoden name "Suikoden Tierkreis" gonintendo.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] Capcom survey asks about RE 5 on Wii gonintendo.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Midnight Club Evolved ign.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] Elebits Wii sequel confirmed! gonintendo.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] Captain Rainbow's latest trailer (subtitiled) gonintendo.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] Famitsu pics - Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days gonintendo.com Ravenprose
Gamepro Samba De Amigo Preview gamepro.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] High Voltage asked about split-screen multiplayer, and bots in The Conduit gonintendo.com Ravenprose
Star Wars: Force Unleashed Interview actiontrip.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] Famitsu scan: Captain Rainbow gonintendo.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] Famitsu scans: Sky Crawlers gonintendo.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] Grimly DS screens gonintendo.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Grid DS Screens ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Grid DS Trailer ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Halo Could Learn from COD 4 "Bungie's AI programmer speaks out" ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Gears of War 2 Toned Down "Blood becomes sparks with violence filter" ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] IGN Champions Online Hands-on ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] IGN Siren: Blood Curse Review ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] LucasArts Hiring MMO Staff "Is [KOTOR 3] finally here?" ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] IGN The Conduit Footage ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] IGN FIFA 09 All-Play Screens ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] IGN Fatal Fury 2 Review ign.com Ravenprose
[gamesradar.com] New Little King's Story preview. gamesradar.com Dvader
Crackdown 2 a possiblility? Though it may take a while. play.tm Dvader
[neogaf.com] PS Store update 8/7 Not a good week... neogaf.com Dvader
[playstation.com] Want to be in Home Beta, well download the theme.. and you may be selected into the beta. playstation.com Dvader
Fable 2 collectors edition pictures. Ohh pretty... dpadmagazine.com Dvader
[playstation.com] SOCOM beta details. Starts Sept 1st. Error on page playstation.com Dvader
[computerandvideogames.com] Godfather 2 an RTS/RPG game... First details. computerandvideogames.com Dvader
[ign.com] Bioshock PS3 to be improved over 360 version. Includes better AI and stuff. ign.com Dvader
[playstation.com] Only PSeye picture uploading allowed in Little Big So much for Mario, Sonic, etc. levels. playstation.com Dvader
Mark Walhberg suffers Wii wrath LOLOLOLOLOLOL n-europe.com gamingeek
[ign.com] Legendary screens ign.com gamingeek
[computerandvideogames.com] Medal of Honor set in modern setting computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
[computerandvideogames.com] Ubisoft sues over Ass Creed leak Anal leak. computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
[gonintendo.com] SEGA talk Wii and bad sonic games gonintendo.com gamingeek
Megaman 9 interview ugo.com gamingeek
Money influencing journalism? Microsoft benefits? gotgame.com gamingeek
Capcom talk E3 Our buddy Sven 1up.com gamingeek
[computerandvideogames.com] Godfather 2 details computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
40 Motorstorm 2 pics gfdata.de gamingeek
Patrick Stewart Brain Age 2 Commercial "The synapses are firing!" gamevideos.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Valhalla Knights 2 Screens ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Valhalla Knights 2 Trailer ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Ninjatown Screens, Artwork ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Metal Slug 7 Videos ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Metal Slug 7 Images ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] IGN's Metal Slug 7 Hands on ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Blitz: The League II Screens ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Damnation Video ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Legendary Screens (PS3 version) ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] IGN Legendary Hands-on ign.com Ravenprose
Heavy Rain Screens ripten.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] IGN's Mushroom Men Hands-on ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Mushroom Men Gameplay Videos ign.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] MySims Kingdom new trailer gonintendo.com Ravenprose
[neogaf.com] New Warhawk booster pack Jetpacks FUCK YEAH neogaf.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamesindustry.biz] Bioware considering Mass Effect for the DS gamesindustry.biz Iga_Bobovic
Final Fantasy XIII scans Game of girly men ff-xiii.net Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Fire Emblem DS sells 80,000 on day 1 Happy happy joy joy gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamasutra.com] Miyamoto Delivering CEDEC 2008 Keynote Hear the man speak gamasutra.com Iga_Bobovic
[eurogamer.net] WWE wants more violence in games Needs more blood eurogamer.net Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Infinite Undiscovery: scans gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Dragon Ball DS more pics Based of Dragonball and not Z gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep better pics ! the PSP one gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Afrika: new images petting lions instead of fish gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Devil Summoner Raidou 2: new images gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Dissidia Final Fantasy scans gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Mirror's Edge PS3 boxart gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] 428 new video (Wii) Sega's new game about GGs obsesion of Asian cinema gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Chrono Trigger new screens Yes Bugs, GG and Iga are finally able to play this gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Kingdom Heats DS scans gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Final Fantasy Agito XIII: new images If you are wondering which XIII, it is the PSP one gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] White Gold: War in Paradise screen Again a single screenshot ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Battle of Atlanis screen A Single screen have fun! ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Divinity 2 announced Action-RPG on PC and 360 ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Warriors Orochi 2 Hands on ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] LittleBigPlanet Site goes Live A site like Smash Dojo ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Bionic Commando Delayed on PSN Release now TBC in EU ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Real Girls for Yakuza 3 Sega teams up with Japanese fashion magazine. ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Pain: Amusement Park Release Date and Trophies No not Pain the guy in my avatar, just plain pain ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Fallout 3 IGN-UK opinion Who care what those silly Brits think ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Exit Ds screens ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Sigma Harmonics trailer ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Mushroom Men DS screens ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Monster Frenzy screens ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] First Look: Monster Racers Like Pokemon but racing instead of fighting ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Hands-on: Prey the Stars They are going to eat everyone ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Capcom detail Dead Rising Wii controls Shake shake ign.com Iga_Bobovic
John Carmack interview Plays the Wii alot, no plans for making games on it tomsgames.com Iga_Bobovic
Madworld article check out the awesome fatalities gamepro.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Pokemon Platinum scan gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamesindustry.biz] THQ revenue list per platform DS and Wii are on top of the list gamesindustry.biz Iga_Bobovic
[google.com] RIZ-ZOAWD movie screens and art google.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Damnation trailer Communist cowboys! gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Saints Row 2 images gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Dead Rising Wii screens gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Mushroom Men Video making of the music The music is fuck awesome. So awesome I must make it yellow gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] WoW will add an achievement System Now 20% more addictive than crack ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Rise of the Argonauts (PC) Videos ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] The Path (PC) first playable character shown It's girl ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Diablo III gets a new art director Needs more brown and gray ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] PC alliance to speak on State of PC gaming Will plan to destroy the Console Empire ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Disciples III: Renaissance (PC) screens Do not worry PC lovers, I shall bring forth PC news ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Rubik World DS videos Puzzly ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Grid DS review Sim racer on the DS!!! ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Civilization Revolution DS Review Sid Meier is awesome ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Nancy Drew IGN Review another game for Steels daughter ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Tornado trailer Alien Cat vs tornado ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Travel game for Dummies screens Check it out dummies ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] EA producing games for dummies play a game to lean to play a game ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Warren Ellis Contributes to Dead Space Comic writer involved in EA game ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Blitz the Leaque videos ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Blitz the Leaque screens ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Tales of Vesperia Preview ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Guitar Hero Worl Tour Ozzy is in and more on the set list ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Facebreaker Videos Does Kim Kardashian suck as much as in her home made video. ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Resistance 2 beta details ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Legendary Videos What's this game about? ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Red Steel 2: 10 things IGN wants some awesome ideas, and some stupid ones ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Naruto Clash of the Ninja Revolution 2 hands-on Naruto is awesome, Believe it! ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] We Cheer screens I think Steel will buy this for his daughter ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Pong Toss: Frat Party IGN Review It will drive you to drink ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Wild West Guns: IGN review fun but pricey ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Tons of De Blob videos. Looks sooo good. Me want de blob. ign.com Dvader
New Ratchet and Clank for 2009. Once you find the booty it tells you so. psbeyond.com Dvader
The future of Insert Coin (Important) Guys get over to my blog quick, read it and leave a comment byethost2.com Iga_Bobovic
Wish Fulfillment: Zelda A guy's vision of the ultimate Zelda wiirincontrol.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Capcom survey is a hoax? The survey that asked about Resident Evil 5 Wii edition. gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Sam & Max info Mii support? gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] IGNs top 10 Saturn games Sega fanboys unite ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamespot.com] Vader shows his true colours Goes to Neogaf for news!! And to Insert Coin to shout at us!!!!!! gamespot.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Lapins Crétins 3: new video Rayman Raving Rabbits 3 funny video gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] World Destruction: new video Some new footage and something about the soundtrack gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Infinite Undiscovery: new images So yoou are infinitely not discovering things? gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Guitar Hero IV: new video See Ozzy dance gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Too Human: new video See the design of the "world serpent' gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Macross Ace Frontier: new video gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Kingdom Hearts DS: new images gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Dissidia Final Fantasy: scans gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] NGamer - review scores Sam & Max, Bangai-O, metl slug etc. gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
Infamous Direct-Feed Gameplay Shocking gameplay g4tv.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Renegade Kid to start making a game for the Wii Developers of Dementium and Moon will be making a Wii game. See 2nd paragraph ign.com Iga_Bobovic
The 29 Most Ridiculously Hot Female Fighters Where is my Zero suit Samus? slobsofgaming.com Iga_Bobovic
[nintendo.co.jp] Fire Emblem DS character art nintendo.co.jp Iga_Bobovic
[gamesradar.com] Tenchu 4 preview Ninjas > Art gamesradar.com Iga_Bobovic
Top 15 RPG cliches that have to go! This is for you, RPG lovers kombo.com Iga_Bobovic
[kotaku.com] EA -Leipzig lineup kotaku.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Wario Land: Shake it localization change Fuck you Nintendo, I am not buying it now ! gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
3rd parties do sell on the Wii but but the Internetz has told me otherwise gamedaily.com Iga_Bobovic
[youtube.com] Pokemon Platinum trailer Shows some new Pokemanz youtube.com Iga_Bobovic
[gametrailers.com] GametrailersStreet Fighter 4 video Ryu vs Sagat gametrailers.com Iga_Bobovic
[gametrailers.com] GametrailersStreet Fighter 4 video Ken vs Rufus gametrailers.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] IGN hand on Moon Fly me to the moon ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Beijing 2008 IGN PC Review also known as the Pharmaceutical Games ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] King's Bounty: The Legend trailer ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Call of Duty: World at War trailer Wow, WWII game, how refreshing! ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Saints Row 2 trailer ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] TNA iMPACT! Story Mode IGN Hands-on Remember it's only gay if you make eye contact! ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Space Chimps IGN Review Awesome name mediocre game ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] de Blob speed run videos ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Madden NFL 09 All-Play IGN Review Real men play Rugby ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Mega Man 9 videos ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] de Blob IGN impressions 3rd party quality ign.com Iga_Bobovic
Display: Order by:

<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 1675
News Posts: 63
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 06 Aug 2008 22:16:04

Claymore didn't bomb because it didn't have enough emo or girly boys (Raki almost ruined the show anyway). I mean One Piece and Bleach don't have many characters that fit those specturms (if any). I guess maybe it was the timing or possibly marketing?

One of the site's forefathers.

Play fighting games!

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 9366
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 06 Aug 2008 22:31:17
punk rebel ecks said:

Claymore didn't bomb because it didn't have enough emo or girly boys (Raki almost ruined the show anyway). I mean One Piece and Bleach don't have many characters that fit those specturms (if any). I guess maybe it was the timing or possibly marketing?

No Raki was a cry baby. when not crying he acted normal. With Emo I mean dark brooding powerfull types. That have a tragic past and act all high and mighty. Basically jerks. Like Sasuke Uchiha. Bleach has that Byakuga guy, a dark Sephiroth type of character.

That's another reason why the manga is better, because he cries less there.

P.S. the emo theory was a joke. I have no clue why it bombed. I was just talking out of my arse.

P.P.S. Mushroom Men looks awesome

The VG Press
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 9366
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 06 Aug 2008 22:38:43

Guys I have finished with posting Zelda manga here. If you want to read it:

See the Legend of Zelda Windwaker Manga

Enjoy!

Now my next manga spamming. Metroid

The VG Press
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6264
News Posts: 410
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 06 Aug 2008 22:44:05

I've moved onto Odin Sphere now, and am only playing Persona 3 when I don't mind grinding, such as while listening to a podcast.

I'm not sold on Odin Sphere's battle system, yet, and I hate the limitation on the number of items you can carry.  Some of the music is a LOT like Final Fantasy XII--indistinguishably so.  And the art is terrific.  More vibrant 2D games, please!  Also bonus points for voice language options.

PlayingWatchingReadingListening
MLB 16 The ShowPitchN/AK-Pop
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Wed, 06 Aug 2008 22:49:46

Thanks Iga.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 9366
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 06 Aug 2008 22:58:37
darthhomer said:

Thanks Iga.

Don't mention it, now start reading the Metroid manga.

To be continued..

The VG Press
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 29969
News Posts: 1704
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Wed, 06 Aug 2008 23:10:31

Who is on updates, Heavy Rain images,

http://www.ripten.com/2008/08/06/new-heavy-rain-images-pour-in/

So what did I miss a discussion about scores of 10.  I agree about GTAIV not a 10, but I still loved it a lot. My only 10's are:

  • Zelda: Oot
  • Zelda: MM
  • Zelda: TP
  • Metroid Prime
  • MGS1
  • MGS3
  • MGS4
  • RE4

Yeah I am a big Zelda fan, its just those games offer something no other games do, so everytime its nailed right its one of the best gaming experiences I ever had.  The MGS series I love, it just blows me away with each installment, always getting better, always staying fresh.

660896.png
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 9366
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 06 Aug 2008 23:27:33

Vader did you not give Galaxy a 9.9? Cheap bastard, should have given it an 11 Nyaa. Hey where is Mario 64, World and 3, while we at it. And no Super Metroid? There is no single 2D game in it!!!

In a more serious note, what is your criteria for a 10. I already said what mine was! See few posts back.

The VG Press
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 1675
News Posts: 63
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 06 Aug 2008 23:55:36
yodariquo said:

I've moved onto Odin Sphere now, and am only playing Persona 3 when I don't mind grinding, such as while listening to a podcast.

I'm not sold on Odin Sphere's battle system, yet, and I hate the limitation on the number of items you can carry.  Some of the music is a LOT like Final Fantasy XII--indistinguishably so.  And the art is terrific.  More vibrant 2D games, please!  Also bonus points for voice language options.

So quite possibly my favorite game ever? Grinning

I will say one thing though the game plays like a tactical action RPG. So all in all don't just level up when you can't clear a map. Just keep trying to find different ways to defeat them. Also pay attention to the alchemy system. Also the guys who does the music is the same guy who did the music in FFXII.

One of the site's forefathers.

Play fighting games!

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6264
News Posts: 410
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Aug 2008 00:13:46
punk rebel ecks said:
yodariquo said:

I've moved onto Odin Sphere now, and am only playing Persona 3 when I don't mind grinding, such as while listening to a podcast.

I'm not sold on Odin Sphere's battle system, yet, and I hate the limitation on the number of items you can carry.  Some of the music is a LOT like Final Fantasy XII--indistinguishably so.  And the art is terrific.  More vibrant 2D games, please!  Also bonus points for voice language options.

So quite possibly my favorite game ever? Grinning

I will say one thing though the game plays like a tactical action RPG. So all in all don't just level up when you can't clear a map. Just keep trying to find different ways to defeat them. Also pay attention to the alchemy system. Also the guys who does the music is the same guy who did the music in FFXII.

My ears pwn Nyaa

And I basically never grind until I have absolutely no choice; FFXII didn't like that.  Oh, and Odin Sphere: Big win for not giving you Game Over for dying, but instead start retry the currently level/section/boss.  Persona 3 is incredibly irritating with the your character dies, back to the title screen mechanic.

PlayingWatchingReadingListening
MLB 16 The ShowPitchN/AK-Pop
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 17942
News Posts: 2080
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Aug 2008 00:53:10

The GameSpot "Moron of the Week" award goes to:

185twewy185

Witness as he posts elaborate and well thought out topics such as:

"TWEWY vs. FFIV"

...and answers every, single one of his own topics with a one sentence or one word reply of:

"FFIV."

...and then goes on to repeat the same kind of question about 7 or 8 times over, in new topics each time, maybe varying one of the games... sometimes both...

...and the Mods of the DS forum do NOTHING...

Wheee...!

People like him hirt mah breinzes... end meaks mi mour stoopider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Thu, 07 Aug 2008 01:09:21
phantom_leo said:

The GameSpot "Moron of the Week" award goes to:

185twewy185

Witness as he posts elaborate and well thought out topics such as:

"TWEWY vs. FFIV"

...and answers every, single one of his own topics with a one sentence or one word reply of:

"FFIV."

...and then goes on to repeat the same kind of question about 7 or 8 times over, in new topics each time, maybe varying one of the games... sometimes both...

...and the Mods of the DS forum do NOTHING...

Wheee...!

People like him hirt mah breinzes... end meaks mi mour stoopider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's what I love about GS - when you talk about something that shouldn't really be illegal (but according to GS, it is), the mods are quick to act. With shit like this, they won't do jack.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13861
News Posts: 210
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Aug 2008 03:51:27

Gamespot is lost.

1106628.png?51566395

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13861
News Posts: 210
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Aug 2008 04:57:04

Ok, I just played the first mission of Killzone, and LMAO. No, LMFAO......I cannot for the life of me understand how THIS got hyped up to be on the level, or even better than, Halo. My fucking word.

Admittedly, the enemies are pretty cool looking, sure. That doesn't make the game as good as Halo. Sorry Sony.

Just on the PS2 alone, there's a bunch of shooters that blow this away. Red Faction blew Killzone away. Half Life 1 blew Killzone away. Fucking Medal of Honor Frontline blew Killzone away. Again, where did the hype come from? Oh...Sony's asshole. That's right.

Even graphically and sound-wise, its nothing special. There's no draw distance at all, and textures look pretty damn plain. God of War laughs at this shit. And the sound is like a fucking PS1 game. Compare the sound in this to like MGS2.

This makes me mad that Killzone 2 is getting the hype all over again. How does a series like this get so much benefit of the doubt, while many actual proven franchises get nothing? From what I've seen of Killzone 2, it looks real nice, but the gameplay looks amost exactly the same as what I just played of Killzone 1. I mean hopefully it will end up being a good game, but PLEASE STOP THE HYPE TRAIN. Until K2 comes out and is of actual high quality, this series doesn't deserve anymore hype.

1106628.png?51566395

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13861
News Posts: 210
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Aug 2008 05:59:17

GG, I put Boom Blox on but I can't find your levels. Where are they supposed to be?

Error on page cannot take anymore!

1106628.png?51566395

avatar
Country: AU
Comments: 14225
News Posts: 1029
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Aug 2008 06:01:33
steelattack said:
gamingeek said:
edgecrusher said:

I just got Endless Ocean, as well as Darkness (already played it, but wanted it. The guy who does the main character's voice has the same last name as me....awesome!) and Killzone (cause I'm curious).

Don't expect me to play EO anytime soon. I haven't even played Boom Blox yet, hahaha.

Well at least you bought it right? Now it's me, bugs, Edge, Foolz and raven who own this.

You sonofabitch. I bought that too!

Suck my dick.

You're not on the list because with those steel balls you'd drown.

gamingeek said:
edgecrusher said:

I agree.

I think MGS4 was more deserving of the 10's it got, but even that game in many ways could have been better. There are extreme points of badassness, and also points of MEH...in it. In some ways MGS3 was a better game, yet Gamespot gave it an 8.7 originally (until they added ONLINE MULTIPLAYER! Then it got the 9 it should have got) But the high points of MGS4 are indeed the best points of the series, at least IMO.

It all seems pretty shady to me how suddenly places are giving perfect scores out like they are. Like they're just trying to either kiss ass, or attract attention.

I think since gertsmangate, gamespot has given out something like three 10.00? What's going on there?

There's only one game I can think of that I would give a straight 10.00 to, all the others, even some of the greatest I've played would be 9.6 or 9.8.

The only game I ever seriously considered giving a 10 was Ico (and it got it! Best game ever)though I don't really take ratings too seriously.

gamingeek said:

I just read this on Rag's blog

Foolz3h

"Just remember that Insert Coin is made by a talentless fat german nazi, while insert coin is made by a bunch of uber-talented sexy macho men. None of whom hate the jews, except maybe steel."

I think he made a typo, because otherwise, we have reason to be annoyed Nyaa

Why is OneWing getting blank pages here? WUT?

Also F1 Legend won't touch this place with a 10 foot pole LOL

I made a bubu!

edgecrusher said:

I just got Endless Ocean, as well as Darkness (already played it, but wanted it. The guy who does the main character's voice has the same last name as me....awesome!) and Killzone (cause I'm curious).

Don't expect me to play EO anytime soon. I haven't even played Boom Blox yet, hahaha.

Welcome to the dark side!

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 1675
News Posts: 63
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Aug 2008 06:09:41
edgecrusher said:

Ok, I just played the first mission of Killzone, and LMAO. No, LMFAO......I cannot for the life of me understand how THIS got hyped up to be on the level, or even better than, Halo. My fucking word.

Admittedly, the enemies are pretty cool looking, sure. That doesn't make the game as good as Halo. Sorry Sony.

Just on the PS2 alone, there's a bunch of shooters that blow this away. Red Faction blew Killzone away. Half Life 1 blew Killzone away. Fucking Medal of Honor Frontline blew Killzone away. Again, where did the hype come from? Oh...Sony's asshole. That's right.

Even graphically and sound-wise, its nothing special. There's no draw distance at all, and textures look pretty damn plain. God of War laughs at this shit. And the sound is like a fucking PS1 game. Compare the sound in this to like MGS2.

This makes me mad that Killzone 2 is getting the hype all over again. How does a series like this get so much benefit of the doubt, while many actual proven franchises get nothing? From what I've seen of Killzone 2, it looks real nice, but the gameplay looks amost exactly the same as what I just played of Killzone 1. I mean hopefully it will end up being a good game, but PLEASE STOP THE HYPE TRAIN. Until K2 comes out and is of actual high quality, this series doesn't deserve anymore hype.

Don't you love the fact that you are on a PATH in the game? I mean that wasn't so bad for games like Resident Evil 4 or God of War but a FPS?

One of the site's forefathers.

Play fighting games!

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6264
News Posts: 410
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Aug 2008 06:48:36

I've pretty much already had enough of Odin Sphere.  When you start draining my health and there's nothing I can do it about it, you can piss right off.

PlayingWatchingReadingListening
MLB 16 The ShowPitchN/AK-Pop
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 464
News Posts: 2
Joined: 2008-06-27
 
Thu, 07 Aug 2008 07:14:42

I have ICO and have beaten it, but now want to get rid of it for some cash. What do you guys like so much about it? Just curious.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13861
News Posts: 210
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 07 Aug 2008 08:01:36
yodariquo said:

I've pretty much already had enough of Odin Sphere.  When you start draining my health and there's nothing I can do it about it, you can piss right off.

Yeah I couldn't get into that game either. Its definitely sweet LOOKING though.

angry_beaver said:

I have ICO and have beaten it, but now want to get rid of it for some cash. What do you guys like so much about it? Just curious.

I liked ICO because it was an exploration/puzzle based game like Tomb Raider. I love games like that. The puzzles I thought were some of the best ever, the way they just felt totally natural within the environments.

Its been awhile, but the one that I remember the best was a certain part where you had to blow up a giant wooden pole to make a bridge across to the other side. Combat, however, was craptastic. They shouldn't have even bothered putting combat in the game IMO.

punk rebel ecks said:
edgecrusher said:

Ok, I just played the first mission of Killzone, and LMAO. No, LMFAO......I cannot for the life of me understand how THIS got hyped up to be on the level, or even better than, Halo. My fucking word.

Admittedly, the enemies are pretty cool looking, sure. That doesn't make the game as good as Halo. Sorry Sony.

Just on the PS2 alone, there's a bunch of shooters that blow this away. Red Faction blew Killzone away. Half Life 1 blew Killzone away. Fucking Medal of Honor Frontline blew Killzone away. Again, where did the hype come from? Oh...Sony's asshole. That's right.

Even graphically and sound-wise, its nothing special. There's no draw distance at all, and textures look pretty damn plain. God of War laughs at this shit. And the sound is like a fucking PS1 game. Compare the sound in this to like MGS2.

This makes me mad that Killzone 2 is getting the hype all over again. How does a series like this get so much benefit of the doubt, while many actual proven franchises get nothing? From what I've seen of Killzone 2, it looks real nice, but the gameplay looks amost exactly the same as what I just played of Killzone 1. I mean hopefully it will end up being a good game, but PLEASE STOP THE HYPE TRAIN. Until K2 comes out and is of actual high quality, this series doesn't deserve anymore hype.

Don't you love the fact that you are on a PATH in the game? I mean that wasn't so bad for games like Resident Evil 4 or God of War but a FPS?

Well most games are on a path of some kind. Killzone's problem seems to be the path is too damn small. But regardless, it just doesn't seem very exciting for satisfying in any way. I'll play more though, there's gotta be SOMETHING good in here...

1106628.png?51566395

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?