Forum > Podcasts > The Press Room Podcast Thread
The Press Room Podcast Thread
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:31:40

Listening now

Lol at the beginning

LOL at Fedor's fist

I need to play more DS demos, Murder club sound fun!

Super Metroid, yes! Shut up Vader, you did not play it for a long time either.

Yoda's criticism is correct, you can get a scanner later to alleviate the problem. You can see that some blocks can be broken, by the shape and cracks. 

Wall jumping is a secret move, and I can do it. 

Burn Homer at the stake now! Get a Wii and buy Prime Trilogy

Demon's Soul sounds awesome!

Tekken 6 story mode, sounds retarded. And people complained about Brawl's story mode LOL

Band Hero news zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Vader thinks Okami is one the best games of last generation. As long as a game is Zelda like Vader's critical thinking goes down. Unless it is Zelda of course, then he is super critical LOL

Nintendo's lawyer's are going to kill From software!

Edge gave Melee a 6! They hate fun games.

Dragon Age Reviews, the PC version is superior. Fact!

Wiiware games are a mystery. Most sites don't even review them!

Serious gaming journalist?! That's like a double oxymoron.

Activision because I want to be miserable LOL

The reason you hate Nathan Drake, Yoda, is because usually people with that avatar are annoying Sony fanboys. 

Manass, yes!

Fedor is awesome, the punch was so powerful that......

Boom headshot








The VG Press
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31211
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:17:46

Iga_Bobovic said:

The reason you hate Nathan Drake, Yoda, is because usually people with that avatar are annoying Sony fanboys.


Hey...

Edited: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:18:10
660896.png
avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:31:00

Dvader said:

Iga_Bobovic said:

The reason you hate Nathan Drake, Yoda, is because usually people with that avatar are annoying Sony fanboys.


Hey...

What Wesker wanker?! 

Edited: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:31:12
The VG Press
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:13:06

So what are we doing this week?

It's NPD week, I think, so we need to have a discussion of some sort.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6351
News Posts: 411
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:26:58
darthhomer said:

So what are we doing this week?

It's NPD week, I think, so we need to have a discussion of some sort.

Comes out tonight, right?

Meanwhile Pachter is as crazy as ever.  Despite saying before that PS3 would be the top holiday seller (Oct through Dec), he also said for October Wii will be first (though that was a retroactive post-diction).

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31211
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:28:20
Won't be on this week. I have a party to be at.
660896.png
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:33:24

Dvader said:
Won't be on this week. I have a party to be at.

 Aww, then I can't make fun of NPD.

Oh well. And I had something pretty neat planned as well.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15766
News Posts: 1041
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 14 Nov 2009 03:46:24

darthhomer said:

Dvader said:
Won't be on this week. I have a party to be at.

Aww, then I can't make fun of NPD.

Oh well. And I had something pretty neat planned as well.

Damn, your hijinks make NPD enjoyable!

    Children, our lives have been gongs striking; clamour and boasting; cries of despair; blows on the nape of the neck in gardens.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:32:13

Foolz said:

darthhomer said:

Dvader said:
Won't be on this week. I have a party to be at.

Aww, then I can't make fun of NPD.

Oh well. And I had something pretty neat planned as well.

Damn, your hijinks make NPD enjoyable!

 Did you get your computer problems fixed? Because we'd love to get you own this one!

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15766
News Posts: 1041
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:23:36

darthhomer said:

Foolz said:

darthhomer said:

Dvader said:
Won't be on this week. I have a party to be at.

Aww, then I can't make fun of NPD.

Oh well. And I had something pretty neat planned as well.

Damn, your hijinks make NPD enjoyable!

Did you get your computer problems fixed? Because we'd love to get you own this one!

Yes, lost 5,000 words and a few songs in the proccess, though.

    Children, our lives have been gongs striking; clamour and boasting; cries of despair; blows on the nape of the neck in gardens.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6351
News Posts: 411
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:35:59
Foolz said:

Yes, lost 5,000 words and a few songs in the proccess, though.

I warned ye!  Didn't I warn ye?!"

I WARNED YE!

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15766
News Posts: 1041
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 03:59:52
Well I had actually backed up everything else, and was about to do that days back up when the hard drive commited suicide! Sad
I'll be on skype in ready for the podcast in 15-30 minutes.

    Children, our lives have been gongs striking; clamour and boasting; cries of despair; blows on the nape of the neck in gardens.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15766
News Posts: 1041
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 04:44:46
Where are you bastards?

    Children, our lives have been gongs striking; clamour and boasting; cries of despair; blows on the nape of the neck in gardens.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 06:48:38
So yeah, this week is awesome.

I make an absolute arse of my self. And it's worth listening to just how stupid I really am.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31211
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 09:04:49

darthhomer said:
So yeah, this week is awesome.

I make an absolute arse of my self. And it's worth listening to just how stupid I really am.

I'm excited. Feels weird not being there on NPD week.

660896.png
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15766
News Posts: 1041
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:31:47
Just listened to the last podcast. Hilarious intro Yoda. LOL

    Children, our lives have been gongs striking; clamour and boasting; cries of despair; blows on the nape of the neck in gardens.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6351
News Posts: 411
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 21:09:06
And listen to the latest podcast when it gets posted so you can hear the worst pun ever in the opening

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6351
News Posts: 411
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 02:18:14
Recordings, anyone?  As I recall, we DID record a show.

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 02:39:13
I know I said I'd do it earlier, but I got called up to do two early shifts in a row. Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tagbtyjywez

Will send notes asap.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15766
News Posts: 1041
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 04:46:17

Yodariquo said:
Recordings, anyone?  As I recall, we DID record a show.

Are you sure about that?Nyaa

i'll upload it today


    Children, our lives have been gongs striking; clamour and boasting; cries of despair; blows on the nape of the neck in gardens.

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?