Forum > Gaming Discussion > The Official Animal Crossing GOTY Hype Thread
The Official Animal Crossing GOTY Hype Thread
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 04 Jul 2009 16:20:46

gamingeek said:

SteelAttack said:
Thanks, GG. Would it be too much of a hassle if you got one for my other daughter instead of me? The only thing I really need is a pic of your naked butt. LOL

Sure I have 3 on order.

If you want one I can order 2 more for you and your other daughter.

Thanks. Are they expensive? Let me know to send you a big pile of money so you can swim naked in it.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 04 Jul 2009 16:24:47

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

SteelAttack said:
Thanks, GG. Would it be too much of a hassle if you got one for my other daughter instead of me? The only thing I really need is a pic of your naked butt. LOL

Sure I have 3 on order.

If you want one I can order 2 more for you and your other daughter.

Thanks. Are they expensive? Let me know to send you a big pile of money so you can swim naked in it.

460 bells each. Cheap as chips. Happy

No charge.

avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 04 Jul 2009 17:26:28
if anybody can use any of the following let me know and i'll send them off to you, meanwhile please post your duplicates:

Fossils:
  • Apato skull
  • Apato torso
  • Mammoth torso
  • Sabertooth skull
  • Seismo chest
  • Ptera skull
  • Dinosaur egg
Gyroids:
  • Oombloid
  • Mini fizzoid
  • Tall oboid

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 04 Jul 2009 17:36:54

I dont keep duplicates because of space, I just sell them. The only one I have is an ammonite I was planning on putting in my house, but there isn't much room.

I will check later to see if I need those fossils. I checked the auction this morning, nice Stracto skull but I have it. Missing the rest of the Stracto stuff.

avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 04 Jul 2009 18:33:43
my gates are open if anyone wants to come along for KK

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 05 Jul 2009 16:18:53

RUU_0002.jpg

USA July 4th DLC.

Send me one now.

avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sun, 05 Jul 2009 19:19:28

gamingeek said:

RUU_0002.jpg

USA July 4th DLC.

Send me one now.

i want one too.  hope somebody got that

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:25:41
monkey's gone AWOL Sad  how many days till the lost kitten disappears?

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:28:17
I really need to buy 2 more basements, but its such a wad of cash, something well over 700'000. Sad

avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:31:59

gamingeek said:
I really need to buy 2 more basements, but its such a wad of cash, something well over 700'000. Sad

money is really easy in the summer with the big bugs and the nice fish.  i make 200k a day easy.  around dusk when the bugs get on the coconut trees every time i go to nook with my pockets full i get close to 30000, sometimes more.

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 06 Jul 2009 11:21:07
WTH? Really?

avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 06 Jul 2009 12:47:04

gamingeek said:
WTH? Really?

yep in the space of a few days i paid off my new bridge, fountain and i'm about ready to pay for my lighthouse!

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 4
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2009-07-06
 
Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:04:19
Hey everyone, I'm really new to AC:CF(and Animal Crossing in general), and I'd like to add some people to my friends list. Here's my info: Kino / Yanville / 2364-3584-8730 with Wii Speak. Thanks, and please PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.
Edited: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:04:50
avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:18:28

Kinosen said:
Hey everyone, I'm really new to AC:CF(and Animal Crossing in general), and I'd like to add some people to my friends list. Here's my info: Kino / Yanville / 2364-3584-8730 with Wii Speak. Thanks, and please PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.

welcome.  i will try to find a post we did for aspro (another user here) a little while back which includes all of our codes and i will post it again here.

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:59:17

Kinosen said:
Hey everyone, I'm really new to AC:CF(and Animal Crossing in general), and I'd like to add some people to my friends list. Here's my info: Kino / Yanville / 2364-3584-8730 with Wii Speak. Thanks, and please PM me if you add me so I know to add you back.

Hi there!

Our codes are here in the wii code table:

Online Gaming Page: Events, codes and hookups: UPDATED 14th April 2009

Just add everyone and I will add you tommorrow. Hope you stick around here. We have a feature called GGweekly where we generally hang out during the week and all the news is posted there daily. Also forums and blogs Happy

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 07 Jul 2009 10:49:47


avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 07 Jul 2009 10:52:28

This is badass, what's new for summer trailer. Who got the ladder shades?

Animal Crossing: City Folk

What's New for June 2009 Trailer


avatar
Country: US
Comments: 4
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2009-07-06
 
Wed, 08 Jul 2009 02:51:39
Hey everyone, right now I don't have any foreign fruits(mine are cherry) so I was wondering if anyone would like to trade or let me have different fruits. Thanks.
avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Wed, 08 Jul 2009 02:55:44

Kinosen said:
Hey everyone, right now I don't have any foreign fruits(mine are cherry) so I was wondering if anyone would like to trade or let me have different fruits. Thanks.

We're so happy to have new people around that you are going to get drowned in fruit. Just stay away from Bugsy's fruit. He tends to rub it in his nether regions before giving it away.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 08 Jul 2009 03:02:54
SteelAttack said:

Kinosen said:
Hey everyone, right now I don't have any foreign fruits(mine are cherry) so I was wondering if anyone would like to trade or let me have different fruits. Thanks.

We're so happy to have new people around that you are going to get drowned in fruit. Just stay away from Bugsy's fruit. He tends to rub it in his nether regions before giving it away.

Aaand mark.  2 posts before he got a response about genitals.

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
Té_Rojo (8m)
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?