Forum > Gaming Discussion > The Official Animal Crossing GOTY Hype Thread
The Official Animal Crossing GOTY Hype Thread
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46253
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:54:43

angrymonkey said:

gamingeek said:

I got the weird white tulipy hanging one

Those show up when you have a perfect town I think

I really doubt my town is perfect. If only because I leave flowers near the gate for your guys and its considered trash? Plus my paths look messy with train tracks now and, well it looks unruly. Not enough cedars either. I will have to start planting a few for the acorn festival. What month is that?

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 776
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2009-05-09
 
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:38:01

gamingeek said:

I really doubt my town is perfect. If only because I leave flowers near the gate for your guys and its considered trash? 

 Well, all I know is what the internet tells me. They all say a jacob's ladder is for a perfect town. Mine didn't show up until I achieved that - plus I think having lots of flowers negates a lot of negatives.

As well, you impatient bastard, my turnips are going for 376 bells right now. For the next hour and a half if anyone is interested.



avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:50:34
i has no turnips GASP  stupid sunday morning lie in

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 776
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2009-05-09
 
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:14:27
Well, I won't be especially cruel then and post  picture of all these moneybags in my inventory. 

Actually, I didn't buy that many. I only usually get like a thousand  or so. 
Edited: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:41:54
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46253
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:34:02

angrymonkey said:

gamingeek said:

I really doubt my town is perfect. If only because I leave flowers near the gate for your guys and its considered trash? 

 Well, all I know is what the internet tells me. They all say a jacob's ladder is for a perfect town. Mine didn't show up until I achieved that - plus I think having lots of flowers negates a lot of negatives.

As well, you impatient bastard, my turnips are going for 376 bells right now. For the next hour and a half if anyone is interested.



 Sonofa...... 

I only made about 150'000 profit this week. Damnit. 

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46253
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:53:54
I played Animal Crossing on Saturday, had a great time, Steel's wife showed up and flogged her turnips, I wont a thousand bell bet on a quick fishing competition and then Angry Monkey showed up. 

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:46:53
LOL She showed me your letter complaining about me trying to start a fire.
avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:31:19
i'm going to be playing some tonight.  hopefully there will be some open gates as my nook here closes in less the 30 minutes.  

by the way just to help with each other's collections could we all do a list with our duplicate fossils?  i'd rather give mine to any of you who need them rather than sell them to nook

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46253
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:15:07
I got this awesome turban today. It's kingly. I ordered the Persian shirt to go with it. Happy

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46253
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:32:52
Moar pics

ruu0253.jpg

It was raining in the city and suprisingly my Zelda design works well as an umbrella.

ruu0249.jpg

I caught an ocean sunfish. Damn thing is huuuuuuuuuuuuge. I relented and gave it to the museum. 

ruu0250.jpg

I like this rabbit thing. Anyone have her?

ruu0251.jpg

Steelo's wife requests my Gigalo services and yet can't pay for it. I felt cheap afterwards...

ruu0252.jpg

You bet your ass! That bad boy hat is mine. Now I need to set up my Persian room. 

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:38:23

gamingeek said:

ruu0251.jpg

Steelo's wife requests my Gigalo services and yet can't pay for it. I felt cheap afterwards....

LOL I'm showing her this one.

Look at this, woman! Is this what you do while I bust my ass at work? Soliciting favors from handsome english gentlemen?

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46253
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:46:15

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

ruu0251.jpg

Steelo's wife requests my Gigalo services and yet can't pay for it. I felt cheap afterwards....

LOL I'm showing her this one.

Look at this, woman! Is this what you do while I bust my ass at work? Soliciting favors from handsome english gentlemen?

 How could she not be tempted in my plush basement with designer Gracie furniture? Nyaa

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:47:50

gamingeek said:

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

ruu0251.jpg

Steelo's wife requests my Gigalo services and yet can't pay for it. I felt cheap afterwards....

LOL I'm showing her this one.

Look at this, woman! Is this what you do while I bust my ass at work? Soliciting favors from handsome english gentlemen?

How could she not be tempted in my plush basement with designer Gracie furniture? Nyaa

Even I would fall for that. LOL

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46253
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:01:12
What happened to your Doctors room? Did you get the stuff I sent you?

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:19:25

gamingeek said:
What happened to your Doctors room? Did you get the stuff I sent you?

It's almost done. I don't know if I am still missing something. I have scale, sink, bed, IV drip, skeleton and anatomic model, Snellen chart, hospital screen, a desk and a couple chairs, a lab table.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46253
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:53:17

What's a Snellen Chart?

You have a hospital bed? Send me one Happy

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 14646
News Posts: 2156
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:58:04

gamingeek said:

What's a Snellen Chart?

The VG Press

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:43:52

gamingeek said:

What's a Snellen Chart?

You have a hospital bed? Send me one Happy

I'll send it to you tonight.


Ravenprose said:

gamingeek said:

What's a Snellen Chart?

Pretty much, although the AC one has only small circles, like the ones used for people who can't read. And beeps when you touch it.

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 776
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2009-05-09
 
Wed, 01 Jul 2009 02:19:10
Anyone have any good ways to clean a scratched up disk? I'm having trouble with mine - I have to pop it out and back in and then it reads ok. This is happening at least once every session though. 
I sure hope it's the disk. Doesn't seem to be happening with any others.
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6343
News Posts: 411
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 01 Jul 2009 02:45:47
angrymonkey said:
Anyone have any good ways to clean a scratched up disk? I'm having trouble with mine - I have to pop it out and back in and then it reads ok. This is happening at least once every session though. 
I sure hope it's the disk. Doesn't seem to be happening with any others.

Start just with a non-abrasive dry cloth and clean from the centre outward (not circular motion -- from the centre in straight lines to the outer edge).

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?