Forum > Gaming Discussion > The Official Animal Crossing GOTY Hype Thread
The Official Animal Crossing GOTY Hype Thread
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 776
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2009-05-09
 
Sat, 30 May 2009 00:34:37

gamingeek said:
 I love your incredibles face mask. 

Guess I should  get off my ass and actually make the costume.

gamingeek said:
I want the rich outfit, crown and throne and all. I want a room of spendour. Will have to wait till Xmas to get the gorgeous items from Gracies. 

 I'll let you know if my store gets anything like that. I think I had the throne and crown a long time ago.

You have a knack for spotting great photo opportunities

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 14190
News Posts: 457
Joined: 2008-07-03
 
Sat, 30 May 2009 14:29:08
GG, when you get the photos on your computer, then what do you do to put them on here? I tried copying and pasting, but they don't show up.
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 30 May 2009 15:09:42

angrymonkey said:

gamingeek said:
 I love your incredibles face mask. 

Guess I should  get off my ass and actually make the costume.

gamingeek said:
I want the rich outfit, crown and throne and all. I want a room of spendour. Will have to wait till Xmas to get the gorgeous items from Gracies. 

 I'll let you know if my store gets anything like that. I think I had the throne and crown a long time ago.

You have a knack for spotting great photo opportunities

 Oh I saw them in the store but I have nowhere near enough cash to buy those items Sad I'm currently making a gym in the basement of my second house. I'm thinking backyard lawn floor to make it like a sports field, but I'm not sure what wallpaper to use. 

travo said:
GG, when you get the photos on your computer, then what do you do to put them on here? I tried copying and pasting, but they don't show up.

 You have to host them online for free.  

http://www.imageshack.us is best for multiple pics. Just click get direct urls once they've uploaded. 

For individual pics, http://www.tinypic.com is best. 

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 30 May 2009 15:17:56

gamingeek said:

 Oh I saw them in the store but I have nowhere near enough cash to buy those items Sad I'm currently making a gym in the basement of my second house. I'm thinking backyard lawn floor to make it like a sports field, but I'm not sure what wallpaper to use. 

 I think I have a sports themed wall somewhere. Wanna get together? Nude?

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 14190
News Posts: 457
Joined: 2008-07-03
 
Sat, 30 May 2009 15:23:41
GG, you might be proud of me because I started my sidewalk.  It's gonna take multiple characters to get this right.  I wanna have blocks with signatures and handprints.
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 30 May 2009 16:25:42

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

 Oh I saw them in the store but I have nowhere near enough cash to buy those items Sad I'm currently making a gym in the basement of my second house. I'm thinking backyard lawn floor to make it like a sports field, but I'm not sure what wallpaper to use. 

 I think I have a sports themed wall somewhere. Wanna get together? Nude?

 Sppports themed?! What's on it? 

Are you guys online right now? If so why dont we hook up on AC?

travo said:
GG, you might be proud of me because I started my sidewalk.  It's gonna take multiple characters to get this right.  I wanna have blocks with signatures and handprints.

 I would love to see it. Put the good ones in your shop so I can nick them. 

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 30 May 2009 17:45:14
gamingeek said:

 You have to host them online for free.  

http://www.imageshack.us is best for multiple pics. Just click get direct urls once they've uploaded. 

For individual pics, http://www.tinypic.com is best. 

 Terrible.  tinypic should never be trusted.  BayImg FTW!

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 30 May 2009 18:00:41
who's online right now.  i don't have long before i go out to celebrate chelsea's FA cup triumph but i got KK in my town so you's all welcome to join the gig.  1800 hours GMT ... opening gates nao!

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 14190
News Posts: 457
Joined: 2008-07-03
 
Sat, 30 May 2009 19:44:06

accoffeehouse001.jpg


Inaugural pic. Is he talking about the VGPress? Nyaa

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 14190
News Posts: 457
Joined: 2008-07-03
 
Sun, 31 May 2009 02:54:08

I'm pretty much done with the sidewalk.  I'll admit it's not the prettiest, but I wanted something unique.  I tried to change it up a little and to do that I've made at least 8 designs, including handprints, names written into it and cracks in the cement.  I might add some insects later. It looks nice where the grass is, but with the desert.....not so much. Nyaa

BTW, everyone except Raven is added now, including Steel's wife.  I figured it was no use putting his code in if he didn't play.  Where's Rag's number and town?


avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 31 May 2009 10:48:29

I want to see these designs.

My sports field is almost complete, I need the right wallpaper though and maybe a lawn chair. We can all take turns on the high jump.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 14190
News Posts: 457
Joined: 2008-07-03
 
Sun, 31 May 2009 15:43:46
Anyone online at the moment?  It's 10:45 am EST here.
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46967
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 31 May 2009 20:18:36

travo said:
Anyone online at the moment?  It's 10:45 am EST here.

 What the hell is EST? 

I will check to see if you are online in AC now. 

20:18 GMT

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 31 May 2009 20:20:19
gamingeek said:

travo said:
Anyone online at the moment?  It's 10:45 am EST here.

 What the hell is EST? 

I will check to see if you are online in AC now. 

20:18 GMT

Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5).  It's Daylight savings time, though, so it should be Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4)

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15089
News Posts: 2267
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 31 May 2009 23:10:10

Yodariquo said:
gamingeek said:

travo said:
Anyone online at the moment?  It's 10:45 am EST here.

What the hell is EST?

I will check to see if you are online in AC now.

20:18 GMT

Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5).  It's Daylight savings time, though, so it should be Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4)

What the hell is GMT? Nyaa

The VG Press

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15953
News Posts: 1043
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 01 Jun 2009 04:30:59

Ravenprose said:

Yodariquo said:
gamingeek said:

travo said:
Anyone online at the moment?  It's 10:45 am EST here.

What the hell is EST?

I will check to see if you are online in AC now.

20:18 GMT

Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5).  It's Daylight savings time, though, so it should be Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4)

What the hell is GMT? Nyaa

 Greenwitch Masturbation Time.

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 01 Jun 2009 06:04:14

Foolz said:

Ravenprose said:

Yodariquo said:
gamingeek said:

travo said:
Anyone online at the moment?  It's 10:45 am EST here.

What the hell is EST?

I will check to see if you are online in AC now.

20:18 GMT

Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5).  It's Daylight savings time, though, so it should be Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4)

What the hell is GMT? Nyaa

 Greenwitch Masturbation Time.

 Masturbation time! Yay!

Fuck. I just burned HALF A MILLION BELLS on turnips. I better get a good price this week. And if you think i'm insane, my wife bought almost 3/4 of a million this week. Shit. 

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 01 Jun 2009 06:21:14
Foolz said:

Ravenprose said:

Yodariquo said:
gamingeek said:

travo said:
Anyone online at the moment?  It's 10:45 am EST here.

What the hell is EST?

I will check to see if you are online in AC now.

20:18 GMT

Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5).  It's Daylight savings time, though, so it should be Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4)

What the hell is GMT? Nyaa

 Greenwitch Masturbation Time.

*Greenwich

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 776
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2009-05-09
 
Mon, 01 Jun 2009 06:45:13

SteelAttack said:

Fuck. I just burned HALF A MILLION BELLS on turnips. I better get a good price this week. And if you think i'm insane, my wife bought almost 3/4 of a million this week. Shit. 

 Holy crap. No wonder you start having mental breakdowns when it's thursdays and prices are still in the shitter. I'm just a turnip market poser.

I'll make sure to post if my prices are good.

And off topic -  I made my space room - thanks to gg for the helmet. 

avatar
Country: AU
Comments: 18377
News Posts: 8781
Joined: 2008-08-18
 
Mon, 01 Jun 2009 07:04:12
^You could always grind up the turnips and snort them.

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
robio (2m)
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?