Forum > Gaming Discussion > Online Gaming Page: Events, codes and hookups *Updated 28th July 2015*
Online Gaming Page: Events, codes and hookups *Updated 28th July 2015*
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: EU
Comments: 130
News Posts: 3
Joined: 2009-03-25
 
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:51:04
Hey!

I've got my friend codes ready, so grab a pen and paper!

Console : 3342-4436-8974-2313 (feel free to post me any random crap you like!)

Mario Kart : 5455-9548-6220

Not sure if MP3 has got a friend code system or if you just use console number.  Will edit and update when I find more codes Nyaa

Hope to see you all soon!
Kaepora[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com
avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:01:39

Kaepora said:
Hey!

I've got my friend codes ready, so grab a pen and paper!


All I got at hand was my penis. That'll do, I guess. Now I only need something to scribble on...

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 16004
News Posts: 720
Joined: 2009-02-25
 
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:13:38

0560 2628 2745 8300

There's my Wii code.  Feel free to add me and let me know if you add me so I can return the favor.

avatar
Country: EU
Comments: 130
News Posts: 3
Joined: 2009-03-25
 
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:20:46

SteelAttack said:

Kaepora said:
Hey!

I've got my friend codes ready, so grab a pen and paper!


All I got at hand was my penis. That'll do, I guess. Now I only need something to scribble on...

  It's only a short number, couldn't you.... oh.  No worries mate


I've added you robio!

Edited: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:26:14
Kaepora[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com
avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:04:32

Kaepora said:

SteelAttack said:

Kaepora said:
Hey!

I've got my friend codes ready, so grab a pen and paper!


All I got at hand was my penis. That'll do, I guess. Now I only need something to scribble on...

  It's only a short number, couldn't you.... oh.  No worries mate


LOL

avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:29:54
i have added robio and kapoera's system codes.  you guys please add me too and send me as many messages as possible because i just love the blue light.

system code:  8406-8162-9250-7150

and please get animal crossing soon so i can get all pedo with you WinkWink

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 16004
News Posts: 720
Joined: 2009-02-25
 
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:50:24

bugsonglass said:
i have added robio and kapoera's system codes.  you guys please add me too and send me as many messages as possible because i just love the blue light.

system code:  8406-8162-9250-7150

and please get animal crossing soon so i can get all pedo with you WinkWink

The Blue Light on the Wii is awesome.  I'll send you pictures of me We Skiing next time I play.

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:52:54

bugsonglass said:
i have added robio and kapoera's system codes.  you guys please add me too and send me as many messages as possible because i just love the blue light.

system code:  8406-8162-9250-7150

and please get animal crossing soon so i can get all pedo with you WinkWink

What blue light, disturbed man?

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 16004
News Posts: 720
Joined: 2009-02-25
 
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:54:41

SteelAttack said:

bugsonglass said:
i have added robio and kapoera's system codes.  you guys please add me too and send me as many messages as possible because i just love the blue light.

system code:  8406-8162-9250-7150

and please get animal crossing soon so i can get all pedo with you WinkWink

What blue light, disturbed man?

Are you so unpopular that you never get mail on your Wii?  Whenever you have a message waiting the blue light in the disc slot glows.  

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46392
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:54:49

I add everyones codes who ever posts them in this thread.

Kaepora, we're registered on Mario Kart already, I saw your mii. Happy

Oh and for this smiley Nyaa use a capital P.


avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:59:37

robio said:

SteelAttack said:

bugsonglass said:
i have added robio and kapoera's system codes.  you guys please add me too and send me as many messages as possible because i just love the blue light.

system code:  8406-8162-9250-7150

and please get animal crossing soon so i can get all pedo with you WinkWink

What blue light, disturbed man?

Are you so unpopular that you never get mail on your Wii?  Whenever you have a message waiting the blue light in the disc slot glows.  

I am unpopular. Never get mail anywhere. Except from all those penile enlarging offers. Maybe they noticed that as well.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46392
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:59:38
Prime 3 works of system codes, no need for game codes.

avatar
Country: EU
Comments: 130
News Posts: 3
Joined: 2009-03-25
 
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:05:08
I'm on MK now if you wanna loose points Grinning

BTW, online name is James Nyaa just testing the smiley
Edited: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:15:17
Kaepora[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com
avatar
Country: CY
Comments: 7370
News Posts: 30
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:23:15

robio said:

SteelAttack said:

bugsonglass said:
i have added robio and kapoera's system codes.  you guys please add me too and send me as many messages as possible because i just love the blue light.

system code:  8406-8162-9250-7150

and please get animal crossing soon so i can get all pedo with you WinkWink

What blue light, disturbed man?

Are you so unpopular that you never get mail on your Wii?  Whenever you have a message waiting the blue light in the disc slot glows.  

steel hates us all.  never registered anyone's code.  that's why he don't get no blue light...

mmmmm sweet sweet mesmerising blue light ...

___

Listen to Wu-Tang and watch Kung-Fu

The VG Press

avatar
Country: EU
Comments: 130
News Posts: 3
Joined: 2009-03-25
 
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:33:41
Oh btw, if anyone wants to swap those friend token things in MP3, just let me know cause I could do with some too Nyaa

Ta!
Kaepora[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46392
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:24:57

Kaepora said:
Oh btw, if anyone wants to swap those friend token things in MP3, just let me know cause I could do with some too Nyaa

Ta!

Dont have many/any left. Swapped em all with Iga.

Have you unlocked all the stickers for your ship?

avatar
Country: EU
Comments: 130
News Posts: 3
Joined: 2009-03-25
 
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:25:53

gamingeek said:

Kaepora said:
Oh btw, if anyone wants to swap those friend token things in MP3, just let me know cause I could do with some too Nyaa

Ta!

Dont have many/any left. Swapped em all with Iga.

Have you unlocked all the stickers for your ship?

I believe so, all I need is to have friend tokens to use them?  Don't you just need save files from games you've played?

Kaepora[] - brought to you by TripleTags.com
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46392
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 19:33:32

Kaepora said:

gamingeek said:

Kaepora said:
Oh btw, if anyone wants to swap those friend token things in MP3, just let me know cause I could do with some too Nyaa

Ta!

Dont have many/any left. Swapped em all with Iga.

Have you unlocked all the stickers for your ship?

I believe so, all I need is to have friend tokens to use them?  Don't you just need save files from games you've played?

You usually need a couple of friend tokens to unlock the good stuff. I will send you some. Remind me sometime on GGweekly.  

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 13771
News Posts: 453
Joined: 2008-07-03
 
Sun, 12 Apr 2009 14:32:49

Finally got off my lazy ass and got my codes for you guys.

XBL gamertag     TravoBasic

Wii code---5880-1142-4499-2896

SSBB-0258-9964-2468

MK-5413-1025-1156

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46392
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 12 Apr 2009 15:05:05

Oooops. My lazy ass didn't update the pics yet.

Travo we are going to Bugs on the 22nd April for his birthday. You coming?

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?