Forum > Non-Gaming Discussion > No Delicate Way to Ask This... (Pubes!)
No Delicate Way to Ask This... (Pubes!)
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31725
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:41:09

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

Dvader said:

SteelAttack said:

Dvader said:
Damn crappy metrosexual movement. Yes a bunch of straight men do it cause women like it. I wish we were back in the 70's and 80's when hair was a good thing. This day and age sucks for a guy like me.

You a hairy dude?

Yes. Not a bear or anything but enough.

Then get waxing bitch. LOL

Are you hairy, GG?

Are you keeping tabs on who is hairy and who is not.

660896.png
avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11520
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:48:44

Iga_Bobovic said:

Yodariquo said:
Anyone trying to imagine this thread on GameSpot? LOL

Okay, who's going to post this thread at Gamespot?!

Robio?! You wanted to get banned, maybe you should do it?!

Meh, it won't fly, but hardly will get him banned. At most, he'll get a couple responses in OT and a bored-ass moderator (yay Yoda!) will have to lock it.

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11520
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:51:37

Dvader said:

Are you keeping tabs on who is hairy and who is not.

Yeah. A while ago I decided that picturing people's faces while posting with them at a board was boring, so now I picture their asses instead. I just want to be as accurate as possible.

Dvader, is your ass hairy?

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 48043
News Posts: 59775
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:57:24

Dvader said:

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

Dvader said:

SteelAttack said:

Dvader said:
Damn crappy metrosexual movement. Yes a bunch of straight men do it cause women like it. I wish we were back in the 70's and 80's when hair was a good thing. This day and age sucks for a guy like me.

You a hairy dude?

Yes. Not a bear or anything but enough.

Then get waxing bitch. LOL

Are you hairy, GG?

Are you keeping tabs on who is hairy and who is not.

Steel's like a psycho in the movies.

I bet he's stroking a jar full of collected pubes right now LOL

I am not hairy. I have a little armpit hair, and a concentrated grove around the nads. Otherwise I'm fine.  

Edited: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:02:49

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 15337
News Posts: 475
Joined: 2008-07-03
 
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:42:19

I've learned a little too much about you guys today. Nyaa
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 18413
News Posts: 2100
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 23:00:08
Will the REAL Dvader please step forward?



--OR--



They're all hairy bastards...!

Is he the dog?! I CAN'T TELL ! ! !


avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 18413
News Posts: 2100
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 23:01:35
Alright that was mean!

The REAL question is where the hell is his left hand?!

I don't see it on the other side of Pluto!

Is it on/in his ass?!
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 15337
News Posts: 475
Joined: 2008-07-03
 
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 03:14:38

Yodariquo said:
Anyone trying to imagine this thread on GameSpot? LOL

To answer your question.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 16212
News Posts: 1043
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 03:40:32

travo said:
Yodariquo said:
Anyone trying to imagine this thread on GameSpot? LOL

To answer your question.

 LOL

There are less pictures.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6467
News Posts: 413
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 04:07:30
Foolz said:

travo said:
Yodariquo said:
Anyone trying to imagine this thread on GameSpot? LOL

To answer your question.

 LOL

There are less pictures.

*fewer

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 16679
News Posts: 2699
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 04:32:37

Yodariquo said:
Foolz said:

travo said:
Yodariquo said:
Anyone trying to imagine this thread on GameSpot? LOL

To answer your question.

 LOL

There are less pictures.

*fewer

 LOL

The VG Press

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 16212
News Posts: 1043
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 06:25:31

Yodariquo said:
Foolz said:

travo said:
Yodariquo said:
Anyone trying to imagine this thread on GameSpot? LOL

To answer your question.

 LOL

There are less pictures.

*fewer

 Fewer.*

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31725
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:00:15
I made love with Pluto that night. Great memories.
660896.png
avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 403
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-11-26
 
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:58:43

Last I checked, it isn't that popular, but maybe things are slightly different in Canada. Alas, I stay groomed, and shave completely occasionally (usually an act of boredom and stupidity). From personal feedback I've gotten, women generally don't care.
--------------------------------------------

Listen to Iced Earth and play Doom

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 16212
News Posts: 1043
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 14 Aug 2009 04:27:38

Coopersville said:

Last I checked, it isn't that popular, but maybe things are slightly different in Canada. Alas, I stay groomed, and shave completely occasionally (usually an act of boredom and stupidity). From personal feedback I've gotten, women generally don't care.

 Is it the done thing in Canada for men to go around checking each other's pubic hair? Nyaa 

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11520
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:49:31

Foolz said:

Coopersville said:

Last I checked, it isn't that popular, but maybe things are slightly different in Canada. Alas, I stay groomed, and shave completely occasionally (usually an act of boredom and stupidity). From personal feedback I've gotten, women generally don't care.

Is it the done thing in Canada for men to go around checking each other's pubic hair? Nyaa

Yeah. It's like a greeting. Only instead of shaking hands, you touch each other's ballsack.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 15337
News Posts: 475
Joined: 2008-07-03
 
Mon, 17 Aug 2009 02:50:07

SteelAttack said:

Foolz said:

Coopersville said:

Last I checked, it isn't that popular, but maybe things are slightly different in Canada. Alas, I stay groomed, and shave completely occasionally (usually an act of boredom and stupidity). From personal feedback I've gotten, women generally don't care.

Is it the done thing in Canada for men to go around checking each other's pubic hair? Nyaa

Yeah. It's like a greeting. Only instead of shaking hands, you touch each other's ballsack.

Ah...the Volgin greeting.  When we meet, I want to greet that way.

Edited: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 02:50:40
avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11520
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:58:46

travo said:

SteelAttack said:

Foolz said:

Coopersville said:

Last I checked, it isn't that popular, but maybe things are slightly different in Canada. Alas, I stay groomed, and shave completely occasionally (usually an act of boredom and stupidity). From personal feedback I've gotten, women generally don't care.

Is it the done thing in Canada for men to go around checking each other's pubic hair? Nyaa

Yeah. It's like a greeting. Only instead of shaking hands, you touch each other's ballsack.

Ah...the Volgin greeting.  When we meet, I want to greet that way.

LOL

avatar
Country: AU
Comments: 19025
News Posts: 9044
Joined: 2008-08-18
 
Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:38:38
+2

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 15337
News Posts: 475
Joined: 2008-07-03
 
Thu, 14 Oct 2021 08:09:54
+1

This thread! What a classic! LOL

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
SupremeAC (5m)
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?