Forum > Gaming Discussion > Holy Shit!
Holy Shit!
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 14646
News Posts: 2156
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 04:42:18

Dvader said:

Steel's list saddens me. Steel you never finished Castlevania SOTN?! You have Braid and dont play it. You never finished Resident Evil Remake. You have Fallout 3 just sitting there. GoW2, omg. LBP *cries*. GALAXY?! *faints*


 LOL I never finished Metroid-vania or REmake either. Both sucked. Nyaa

Edited: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 04:57:18

The VG Press

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31189
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:10:25
Fully updated the backlog, 123 games unfinished in my collection.  I am going to use this site for something more though. Since it has the option to put games you used to own or rented I will try to log every single game I have ever beaten.  It might be impossible to remember them all but I am sure I can get most.
660896.png
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46253
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:57:12

Vader you are crazy. I must have a 20 game backlog max.

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 97
News Posts: 1
Joined: 2008-06-25
 
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:18:03
You're fucking crazy, Dvader. Nyaa

Here's my pathetic Backloggery profile.
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31189
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 01:04:52
That means I have finished nearly 75% of my games, that is a really good percentage. I just have way too many games.
660896.png
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46253
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:23:15

Dvader said:
That means I have finished nearly 75% of my games, that is a really good percentage. I just have way too many games.

So you're only 25% crazy.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31189
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 00:21:06

gamingeek said:

Dvader said:
That means I have finished nearly 75% of my games, that is a really good percentage. I just have way too many games.

So you're only 25% crazy.

You do a list, lets see how you do. Nyaa

660896.png
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31189
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 01:50:24
A lot of unfinshed games in my collection someone gave it to me, or I got as part of a collection. So I have plenty of games that I never plan to finish. When I remove those games I only have around 80 games to go... LOL
660896.png
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6343
News Posts: 411
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 02:22:00
We're all just preparing for the day the industry crashes and there's a worldwide videogame shortage.  You've gotta be ready for these things!
Edited: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 02:22:12

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31189
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 02:50:15

I am starting to add all the games I have ever beaten, I started with this gen. So far this gen I have completed 65 retail games (non downloadable, no PSN, no WiiWare). 22 of them on the Wii and 43 of them on the PS3. Of the 43 beaten PS3 games 24 of them were rented games so I have beaten more rented games than games I own. Of the 22 Wii games 11 were rented, 50-50 on this one. I have rented a lot this gen, thats what happens when prices go up.

660896.png
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46253
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 21:14:38

Dvader said:

gamingeek said:

Dvader said:
That means I have finished nearly 75% of my games, that is a really good percentage. I just have way too many games.

So you're only 25% crazy.

You do a list, lets see how you do. Nyaa

I'm okay, I can list them off memory.

Okami

Mass Effect

The Darkness

Manhunt 2

Broken Sword

Sam and Max season 1

World of Goo

Stranglehold

RE5

Perfect Dark 0

FFCC Ring of Fates

FF Revenant Wings

The Conduit

There are probably a couple more but that's it. I want to finish World of Goo before I buy Icarian Kindred spirits

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 14646
News Posts: 2156
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 21:41:23

gamingeek said:

I'm okay, I can list them off memory.

Stranglehold

How far did you make it in Stranglehold? The last few levels are absolutely insane (i.e TONS and TONS of enemies)! I'm not sure how I managed to beat that game, but it sure was a lot of crazy over-the-top fun! Happy 

Hmm, I really should buy it soon (I rented it before), and play through it again. It's probably pretty cheap now. 

Edited: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 10:36:35

The VG Press

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31189
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sun, 19 Jul 2009 07:04:00

gamingeek said:

Dvader said:

gamingeek said:

Dvader said:
That means I have finished nearly 75% of my games, that is a really good percentage. I just have way too many games.

So you're only 25% crazy.

You do a list, lets see how you do. Nyaa

I'm okay, I can list them off memory.

Okami

Mass Effect

The Darkness

Manhunt 2

Broken Sword

Sam and Max season 1

World of Goo

Stranglehold

RE5

Perfect Dark 0

FFCC Ring of Fates

FF Revenant Wings

The Conduit

There are probably a couple more but that's it. I want to finish World of Goo before I buy Icarian Kindred spirits

I read the first name and shed a tear.

Do you return games or just not buy many.

660896.png
avatar
Country: AU
Comments: 15743
News Posts: 1040
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 19 Jul 2009 08:12:55
i'm guessing he sells some. He sold Deadly Creatures before finishnig it. Technically that should be opn his backlog. Nyaa

    Children, our lives have been gongs striking; clamour and boasting; cries of despair; blows on the nape of the neck in gardens.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46253
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 19 Jul 2009 17:01:09

Ravenprose said:

gamingeek said:

I'm okay, I can list them off memory.

Stranglehold

How far did you make it in Stranglehold? The last few levels are absolutely insane (i.e TONS and TONS of enemies)! I'm not sure how I managed to beat that game, but it sure was a lot of crazy over-the-top fun! Happy

Hmm, I really should buy it soon (I rented it before), and play through it again. It's probably pretty cheap now.

I was in the level with the stilt houses on the coast. I sort of gave it up.

Dvader said:

gamingeek said:

Dvader said:

gamingeek said:

Dvader said:
That means I have finished nearly 75% of my games, that is a really good percentage. I just have way too many games.

So you're only 25% crazy.

You do a list, lets see how you do. Nyaa

I'm okay, I can list them off memory.

Okami

Mass Effect

The Darkness

Manhunt 2

Broken Sword

Sam and Max season 1

World of Goo

Stranglehold

RE5

Perfect Dark 0

FFCC Ring of Fates

FF Revenant Wings

The Conduit

There are probably a couple more but that's it. I want to finish World of Goo before I buy Icarian Kindred spirits

I read the first name and shed a tear.

Do you return games or just not buy many.

I don't buy that many, but it seems to me that I buy a lot, because I still have games to finish. I like to take my time over games, savour them if they are good. Other games I just lose interest in for some reason and its hard to get back into it. I sell games that I'm done with, whether I complete them or not. For instance Bwii has been on ebay several times, no one wants to buy LOL I sold Deadly creatures and currently Boom Blox is on there because I want to raise cash for the sequel.

I think whether I complete a game or not is usually down to pacing. Like Twilight Princess was the first game in a long time that had me literally playing for hours and repeating that the next day and the next. RE4 is another game like that and Mario Galaxy. If the pacing is there, if the game is hassle free, I complete them fairly quickly. If I hit a difficulty spike sometimes I can give up on the game for a couple of months if not longer. Some games have a control scheme or inventory so complicated that if you dont play them for a few weeks you cant remember how to work them when you come back, so they get shelved.

I borrow a few 360 games from my bro and most of the time lose interest and give them back.

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 97
News Posts: 1
Joined: 2008-06-25
 
Mon, 20 Jul 2009 03:42:21

Foolz said:
i'm guessing he sells some. He sold Deadly Creatures before finishnig it. Technically that should be opn his backlog. Nyaa

Yeah, but some people are sissies who don't don't want to include games they've sold before beating because it makes them seem like less of a man. Nyaa

You're certainly not required to include those games, but if you remember 'em I figure why not?

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 81
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2009-07-19
 
Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:49:40
I have many un finished games on the PS2 I need to complete! 
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46253
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:38:26

lordandrew said:

Foolz said:
i'm guessing he sells some. He sold Deadly Creatures before finishnig it. Technically that should be opn his backlog. Nyaa

Yeah, but some people are sissies who don't don't want to include games they've sold before beating because it makes them seem like less of a man. Nyaa

You're certainly not required to include those games, but if you remember 'em I figure why not?

If a game isn't good enough to complete and warrants selling, it doesn't register on the manly radar Grinning

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15927
News Posts: 715
Joined: 2009-02-25
 
Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:09:36
I don't think I've ever had a backlog of more than about 3 or 4 games.  I read all of this and I just can't relate to it in any way, shape or form.  
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31189
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 02:11:06

robio said:
I don't think I've ever had a backlog of more than about 3 or 4 games.  I read all of this and I just can't relate to it in any way, shape or form.  

How many games do you own right now?

660896.png
<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?