Awesome awesome awesome day!  I feel sooo much better now. Pain is currently at the lowest (4 out of 10) since this nightmare all started. I bathed myself and got myself dressed (overseen my OT). I ate lunch in my wheelchair sitting at a desk! OT and PT sessions went great today!  And I finally pooped! OMG 1st time since Monday! I am able to
get in and out of bed by myself now, and move around my room and floor in a walker and wheelchair.  I feel human again.☺
Posted by Ravenprose Sun, 02 Jul 2017 03:22:15 (comments: 28)
<< prevnext >>

Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:53:31
gamingeek said:
You have wifi there?

Yes. Streams Netflix well. 👍

Tue, 04 Jul 2017 10:12:28
So to clarify, your life is currently watching netflix and playing videogames. Godamnit. 👍

Fri, 07 Jul 2017 16:35:08
How's it going Raven, you okay?

Sat, 08 Jul 2017 10:54:47

I hope he's been having too much fun evacuating his bowels while playing vidya games and watching netflix (preferably at the same time) to post here!

Sat, 08 Jul 2017 13:57:02
Speaking of bowels. Never eat sugar free sweets if on the back it says excessive consumption means laxative effects. Apparently as few as 4 sweets can give you explosive diarrhoea. I learned this the hard way, yesterday.

Sat, 08 Jul 2017 14:35:14
gamingeek said:

Look up sugar-free gummy bears on amazon.com. If you look at the reviews you read some fantastic stories of bowel trouble that people had after eating them. It's not the worst way to kill a Saturday afternoon.

Sat, 08 Jul 2017 14:41:01
Foolz said:

As well as getting sponge baths from nurses.

Sat, 08 Jul 2017 14:42:10
robio said:

I remember reading that. I'm really surprised how few sweets can cause this effect. Also I eat Splenda daily and there's no laxative effects. Why do they keep using the sweetener that blows your ass out?

Sun, 09 Jul 2017 04:45:11

Hi guys. I'm doing well. My discharge date has been set for Wednesday July 12th. I've been focusing on my OT and PT training a lot, doing the exercises through out the day and night for pain relief. My left leg cramps up painfully if I sit or lay down too long, so I have to get up and walk around the rehab center using my walker every hour or so. I have no longer any need of a wheelchair.  I sleep , eat and watch lots of Netflix and Amazon Prime on my new tablet (much better for movie watching began my crappy 5 inch phone). Also p0rn isnt blocked here. 😜

Sun, 09 Jul 2017 04:48:23

Yeah, I too learned the hard way in eating those sugar free candies. I ate 2 servings once, and I had to leave work early. 😨

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted: