GG Weekly Videogame News RSS Feed
THQ suing Activision over Baja cover THQ might actually have a case... patentarcade.com darthhomer
Bully PC review from 1up C- A terrible port of a great game 1up.com gamingeek
[edge-online.com] Fable 2 EDGE mag review edge-online.com gamingeek
RE5 Producer talks racism softpedia.com gamingeek
[gamersyde.com] Tomb raider underworld trailer gamersyde.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] More Arc Rise Fantasia screens gamekyo.com gamingeek
[officialnintendomagazine.co.uk] Skate it preview A unique control scheme and fantastic graphics officialnintendomagazine.co.uk gamingeek
Mushroom Men developer walkthrough video Giant Hedgehog - must see truegameheadz.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Watch Miyamoto demonstrate his Music At the Nintendo Japan conference gamekyo.com gamingeek
Strong Bad Ep. 3 - review wiiware-world.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Tales of Hearts new screenshots gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Mad World at Micromania Games Show 2008 Date October 31 - November 3rd in Paris gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Way of the Samurai 3 new video gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe new video gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Independent's Day, Vol. 8: Thanks Cave Story All hail the big inspiration! ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] WoW, Starcraft and Diablo: Together At Last Echoes of War project unveiled.   ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Red Alert 3 Interview Chris Corry talks about Hollywood production, naval battles that matter and co-op with a purpose. ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Star Wars Galaxies IGN interviews LucasArts about the current state of Galaxies and the impact of BioWare's upcoming game. ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] IGN's Banjo Kazooie Launch Center 14 days and counting ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Gears of War 2 Video Last Day Trailer ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Prince of Persia: World of Corruption Choose your path and see the world change because of your actions ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Guitar Hero World Tour Review 360/PS3 versions get 7.9 ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Blue Dragon Plus Teaser Trailer ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Guitar Hero World Tour Review Wii version 8.8 ign.com Iga_Bobovic
Fragile pictures Released 22nd January 22nd dengeki.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Nintendo DSi - SD card slot up-close gonintendo.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] Nintendo Store Opening in Melbourne, Australia. Above an EB. Hmm... gonintendo.com darthhomer
[ign.com] Earthworm Jim IGN Review Decent 7.0 ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Resistance 2 IGN Review 9.5 ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[eurogamer.net] Fallout 3 Eurogamer Review 10/10 eurogamer.net Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Fallout 3 IGN Review A bleak, twisted, yet utterly wonderful game. 9.6 (360 and pc version) 9.4 (PS3 version) ign.com Iga_Bobovic
Clone Wars: Lightsabre Duels Trailer Worse than the Guitar Hero DS trailer? kotaku.com.au Foolz
[videogamer.com] Sony on DLC - "Nothing is Ever Exclusive" Bold Words. videogamer.com darthhomer
MTV interviews Miyamoto: continued Thinks Galaxy and Twilight Princess could have been even less conservative. Praises Portal mtv.com Iga_Bobovic
Zero punctuation Saints Row 2 escapistmagazine.com Iga_Bobovic
[edge-online.com] Sony shares lowest for 16 years Aye Carumba! edge-online.com gamingeek
[ign.com] Conduit finds a publisher Who is it? You have to know! ign.com gamingeek
Massive Miyamoto interview part 1 Next Wii Music to use Motionplus? mtv.com gamingeek
[wired.com] Wired Order of Eccelsia review wired.com gamingeek
7th Dragon Screens Dragontastic orgasmic gpara.com gamingeek
Miyamoto Interview Many games for loyal fans planned gamedaily.com gamingeek
N-Sider Mother 3 review n-sider.com gamingeek
Disaster review Arcadey, silly but fun nintendowiifanboy.com gamingeek
DSi feature video Adverts from Nintendo japan 1up.com gamingeek
Rygar Remake trailer 1up.com gamingeek
[gametrailers.com] Blue Dragon DS Epic trailer gametrailers.com gamingeek
[gametrailers.com] Gametrailers latest Skycrawlers videos gametrailers.com gamingeek
[gametrailers.com] Gametrailers latest Tenchu IV videos gametrailers.com gamingeek
[gamersyde.com] Banjo demo up on marketplace! gamersyde.com gamingeek
[eurogamer.net] Eurogamer Mother 3 review eurogamer.net gamingeek
[eurogamer.net] PS3 outsells 360 in Q2 this year Huzzah! Success! eurogamer.net gamingeek
[gamasutra.com] Two years on Wii How the Wii has failed gamasutra.com gamingeek
[gamasutra.com] 11% of gamers own un-opened games LAWL gamasutra.com gamingeek
[gamasutra.com] Largest in History marketing Xbox campaign For the new Xbox experience gamasutra.com gamingeek
[edge-online.com] Fallout 3 trailers pulled Uh oh edge-online.com gamingeek
[gamesindustry.biz] Just Cause developer laying off 70 + staff gamesindustry.biz gamingeek
Sony remove PS2 Euro certification process What does this mean? 1up.com gamingeek
Sony survey asks about Siren Were you okay with its distribution? ps3fanboy.com gamingeek
[google.com] Sony Operating profits plunge 90% AFP reports google.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Ragnorok Online DS: First video gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] White Knight Story: New screens gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Family Ski 2 videos gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Atlus announce Devil Survivor DS gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Wagnan DS announced by Namco Old franchise returns gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Gears of War 2: new trailer gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Killzone 2, new trailer gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Taiko Drum Master Wii video gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Gears of War beta video gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Avatar shop opening soon gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gametrailers.com] AVGN - Frankenstein He's Made a Monster! gametrailers.com darthhomer
Broken Pixels - Episode 19 "The boys do a little dirty talk in Konami's Lifeline." 1up.com Yodariquo
[kotaku.com] MTV/Harmonix To Make Beatles Games Not a Rock Band Disc. kotaku.com darthhomer
Resistance 1up review 1up.com gamingeek
[edge-online.com] Sony patent break apart motion controller ........ ...... .... edge-online.com gamingeek
[gonintendo.com] Phantasy Star 0 screens gonintendo.com gamingeek
[eurogamer.net] Disaster Eurogamer review "Hilarious beyond belief" eurogamer.net gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] RE5 screens Did the T-Virus wipe you all out? gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] The Last Remnant screens Posted by the last forumer here gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] RE5 PS3 version video gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Dragonquest IX screens Hello? *echo* gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] New White Knight Story scans Where is everybody? gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] House of the Dead Overkill screens Where is everybody? gamekyo.com gamingeek
Fallout 3 1up review A 1up.com gamingeek
LBP Superguide 1up.com gamingeek
[edge-online.com] DS has outsold original Gameboy Nintendo raise Wii sales estimate edge-online.com gamingeek
[gamesindustry.biz] US gets new 360 bundles gamesindustry.biz gamingeek
[computerandvideogames.com] Prince of Persia preview Too many... P's computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
[computerandvideogames.com] Wii sales up 38% computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
[gonintendo.com] MySims brand has sold 3 million gonintendo.com gamingeek
Dracula based Wii game confirmed by Renegade Kid n-europe.com gamingeek
Cursed Mountain screens consolenintendo.it gamingeek
[youtube.com] 10 minutes of Quantum of Solace Wii version youtube.com gamingeek
[gamesindustry.biz] Bethesda think Wii is saturated With cake making games gamesindustry.biz gamingeek
[ign.com] Conduit images See the bumpmapping ign.com gamingeek
[reuters.com] Nintendo operating profit up 36% reuters.com gamingeek
Boom Blox for £14.99 Order here Europeans game.co.uk gamingeek
[eurogamer.net] SEGAAAAAAAA! 20 years of the Genesis article Megadrive to Europeans eurogamer.net gamingeek
[gamasutra.com] How will 360 attract casual consumers? Interview with MS man inside gamasutra.com gamingeek
[gamasutra.com] Sony unlikely to break even on PS3 DFC Intelligence reports gamasutra.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Elder Scrolls back in 2010? gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Mirror's Edge first level gameplay gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Dragon Age: Origins Videos (PC) The Stories ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 IGN Review EA goes to war, tongue firmly in cheek. 8.2 ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Prince of Persia video Multi Level Gameplay Trailer ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Gears of War 2: Making It More Bad Ass Why Horde mode is going to own your life as our Gears Week continues. ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Valkyria Chronicles IGN AU Review A 9.1, why are you not buying it? ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Call of Duty: World at War Multiplayer Hands-on New perks, vehicles, and flamethrowers, oh my! We play through World at War's multiplayer ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Valkyria Chronicles IGN Review 9.0!! Vader, Leo buy now ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Mechanic Master Review It's like the Incredible Machine, but with aliens and a bit less polish. ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Chrono Trigger Multiplayer Hands-on IGN takes the monster battling companion mode for a spin ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Away: Shuffle Dungeon IGN Review Awww a 6.1 :( ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] 13 Scariest Games of This Generation IGN's list of epic fail ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Mushroom Men screens ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Disaster IGN UK Review Remember fun? 8.0 ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] IGN Hands-on Star Wars The Clone Wars Lightsaber Duels ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Monster Lab Interview Learn all about the spooky creation / adventure game just in time for Halloween. ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] SEGA Talks The Conduit It is confired, Sega publishing the Conduit ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[variety.com] Atari to Publish Ghostbusters and Chronicles of Ri As well as future Riddick games... variety.com darthhomer
HD Remix Released on Turkey Day SSIIHDRemix Thanksgiving Release iplaywinner.com Punk Rebel Ecks
[youtube.com] Sonic: Night of the Werehog Trailer NOT A NEW GAME. Ties into Unleashed. youtube.com darthhomer
Burnout Paradise To Recieve Offline Multiplayer 8-Player Party Mode, to be specific. criteriongames.com darthhomer
[neogaf.com] Target: Buy 2 Wii games get one free Starting Sunday neogaf.com gamingeek
Jenniffer Tsao leaves 1up for SEGA To work on casual games 1up.com gamingeek
[edge-online.com] Rockstar Houser Interview edge-online.com gamingeek
[gamesindustry.biz] EA cut 600 staff Incur large losses gamesindustry.biz gamingeek
[ign.com] HOTD Overkill trailer Higher quality ign.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] REmake Wii trailer Do not buy! gamekyo.com gamingeek
Deadly Creatures Exclusive hands on "Snap a lizard neck like King Kong" totalvideogames.com gamingeek
[famitsu.com] Dead Rising Chop till you Drop screens Why?! Why do we keep posting these? famitsu.com gamingeek
[eurogamer.net] Eurogamer Monster Hunter 3 hands on "An exceptionally good looking Wii game" eurogamer.net gamingeek
[eurogamer.net] DSi coming to the west by Autumn 2009 Looking forward to this massive improvement? eurogamer.net gamingeek
[gamasutra.com] PS3 suffers its lowest ever Japan sales Half of 360.... wow... gamasutra.com gamingeek
[gamersyde.com] Resistance 2: The first 10 minutes Wow? Or not? gamersyde.com gamingeek
[gamersyde.com] Mirror's Edge demo video See what others are playing gamersyde.com gamingeek
[gamersyde.com] Left 4 dead commercial gamersyde.com gamingeek
28 White Knight Story pics In one click - trust in meeeee gfdata.de gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Avatars, new video See how they are used in game gamekyo.com gamingeek
[ign.com] Gears of War 2: Locust in the Mist Look at the new enemies ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] MotoGP 08 Review Valetino Rossi am cry. 5.0 ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Wanted: Weapons of Fate In-depth Loads of info on the bullet-bending game. ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Mirror's Edge Update IGN's run through the first three levels of the finished game. ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Nintendo Details DSi Ware Lineup ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Transformers Animated IGN Review Transformer animated? Stop shitting on my childhood! ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Future Shock: The Screams of 2009 IGN's list of scary games in 2009 ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Night of the Zombidz Grab your Wii remote and prepare to shoot some undead Rabbids. ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Sonic Rips it Up on Wii ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[variety.com] EA To Make Game Based on Dante's Inferno. The POEM. And it's based on a movie. variety.com darthhomer
[kotaku.com] Nintendo Reveals 2009 Release Schedule No KSSU For Europe. Darth am cry. kotaku.com darthhomer
[ign.com] Deadly Creatures Progress Report It's finished, but won't be released by Halloween ign.com Foolz
[kotaku.com] Mercs 3 Confirmed As well as more Dead Space and Mirrors Edge kotaku.com darthhomer
[kotaku.com] Sarah Palin and Barack Obama To Appear in Mercs 2. FUCKING. AWESOME. kotaku.com darthhomer
[gametrailers.com] OPM Mirror's Edge Review A 9 out of 10 "Like nothing you've ever played" gametrailers.com Punk Rebel Ecks
[playstation.com] First LBP DLC Dated and Priced Snake and Sephi On The Way! playstation.com darthhomer
[shacknews.com] Get banned from forums get banned from game - EA If you get banned from the EA forums you get banned from their games too shacknews.com Punk Rebel Ecks
[slashdot.org] Blu-Ray Copy Protection Broken What, you mean it didn't last 10 years? slashdot.org Yodariquo
[gonintendo.com] NGamer - review scores Reviewed Wii-music, Dizastuuh, Trauma Center NB, Kirby etc. gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
Gamepro Gears of War 2 Score 5 out of 5 epicgames.com Punk Rebel Ecks
[kotaku.com] Hey Dummy, Don't Microwave The DSi (And Other Nintendo Tips) kotaku.com Iga_Bobovic
[straitstimes.com] DSi released in Japan Long queue for new Nintendo straitstimes.com Iga_Bobovic
DSi released in Japan Eager fans get their hands on new Nintendo DSi draws mainichi.jp Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Animal Crossing new gameplay footage ! gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Alpha Protocol Interview SEGA and Obsidian give loads of new details on the spy game. ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Gears of War 2: Reader Q & A ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Quantum of Solace IGN Review 7.0 ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm IGN Review What still no Shippuuden?! Lame. ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] WiiWare Interview: Lit IGN sheds some light on this game ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Nintendo Minute: 10.30.08 Matt asks another retarded question ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Riddick: Assault On Dark Athena Spring 09.....FULL new game! ign.com edgecrusher
Display: Order by:

<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 30024
News Posts: 1704
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 22:56:40

Just wanted to add that all Metroid Prime games are a 9 or better quality game, its just that 2 is a low 9 while the other two are very high 9s. MP2 is not broken in any way, great game.

I see Iga talking about Metroid and it reminds me of me with Zelda. So passionate. Happy

660896.png
avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11320
News Posts: 1162
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 23:32:06
gamingeek said:

BTW guys when this new site launches I say that we co-ordinate blogs on gamespot, say do them staggered over a prolonged period to let all our old chums know what we are up to and where we are.

Sure. It'll be fun.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 1689
News Posts: 64
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 01:53:41

Fallout 3 will suck. It will be about as "hardcore" as this. Truth!

(If link didn't work)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c245QvDQazo&feature=related

One of the site's forefathers.

Play fighting games!

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 02:16:06

Ergh...fucking Far Cry.

It's good so far, but now I can't find a fucking diamond case. WAS IT TOO HARD TO ADD A BLOODY BEEP WHENEVER YOU GOT CLOSE TO THE FUCKING THING?

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6264
News Posts: 410
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 03:16:06

I ended up downloading Wonder Boy in Monster World.  Very enjoyable so far, good pick Raven Grinning

PlayingWatchingReadingListening
MLB 16 The ShowPitchN/AK-Pop
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 464
News Posts: 2
Joined: 2008-06-27
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 03:43:02

To those who have played Bleach: Dark Souls: what do you think of it? I've gone through the annoying story mode and gotten all but five characters. So far... I'm not liking the combat and movesets as much (WTF, they made Byakuya's Senbonzakura a reinforced move no matter which button you press!). Oh, and the story mode stuff sucks. I actually find some of the story mode stuff overly difficult on the normal setting. Hopefully I'll warm up to this like I did to Brawl.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 03:48:33
angry_beaver said:

To those who have played Bleach: Dark Souls: what do you think of it? I've gone through the annoying story mode and gotten all but five characters. So far... I'm not liking the combat and movesets as much (WTF, they made Byakuya's Senbonzakura a reinforced move no matter which button you press!). Oh, and the story mode stuff sucks. I actually find some of the story mode stuff overly difficult on the normal setting. Hopefully I'll warm up to this like I did to Brawl.

I dug it. The story mode sucked, but the game was pretty damned good.

Yeah, I can agree on the overly difficult for normal stuff - that line jumping mini-game in particular. That was, until I changed my entire deck to "increase mobility" and "restrict line jump" cards. The other characters are also pretty easy to unlock.

I take back what I said about Far Cry. I was being an idiot.

Also Yoda, I sent you a PM. Can you reply ASAP?

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6264
News Posts: 410
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 04:19:06
darthhomer said:
angry_beaver said:

To those who have played Bleach: Dark Souls: what do you think of it? I've gone through the annoying story mode and gotten all but five characters. So far... I'm not liking the combat and movesets as much (WTF, they made Byakuya's Senbonzakura a reinforced move no matter which button you press!). Oh, and the story mode stuff sucks. I actually find some of the story mode stuff overly difficult on the normal setting. Hopefully I'll warm up to this like I did to Brawl.

I dug it. The story mode sucked, but the game was pretty damned good.

Yeah, I can agree on the overly difficult for normal stuff - that line jumping mini-game in particular. That was, until I changed my entire deck to "increase mobility" and "restrict line jump" cards. The other characters are also pretty easy to unlock.

I take back what I said about Far Cry. I was being an idiot.

Also Yoda, I sent you a PM. Can you reply ASAP?

Responded.  Your PM also reminded me of a last-minute updated I'll need to do on Saturday to draw more attention to the mailbox icon when you have mail.

PlayingWatchingReadingListening
MLB 16 The ShowPitchN/AK-Pop
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13861
News Posts: 2110
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 04:30:19
yodariquo said:

I ended up downloading Wonder Boy in Monster World.  Very enjoyable so far, good pick Raven Grinning

I'm glad you are enjoying it, Yoda. Happy

The VG Press

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 04:31:28
yodariquo said:
darthhomer said:
angry_beaver said:

To those who have played Bleach: Dark Souls: what do you think of it? I've gone through the annoying story mode and gotten all but five characters. So far... I'm not liking the combat and movesets as much (WTF, they made Byakuya's Senbonzakura a reinforced move no matter which button you press!). Oh, and the story mode stuff sucks. I actually find some of the story mode stuff overly difficult on the normal setting. Hopefully I'll warm up to this like I did to Brawl.

I dug it. The story mode sucked, but the game was pretty damned good.

Yeah, I can agree on the overly difficult for normal stuff - that line jumping mini-game in particular. That was, until I changed my entire deck to "increase mobility" and "restrict line jump" cards. The other characters are also pretty easy to unlock.

I take back what I said about Far Cry. I was being an idiot.

Also Yoda, I sent you a PM. Can you reply ASAP?

Responded.  Your PM also reminded me of a last-minute updated I'll need to do on Saturday to draw more attention to the mailbox icon when you have mail.

Yeah, thanks.

Replied also - can you get on that blog?

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 04:58:52

...Apparently he did.

Get on it lads!

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6264
News Posts: 410
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 05:07:42
drthhomer said:

...Apparently he did.

Get on it lads!

Yes.  The timing last week, however, poses obvious problems for our European brethren, as they are stuck in the middle of the night timing-wise.  If we were to get interest in participation from them, either a shift has to be a made as discussed in planning of last week, or we go on without either North America or Australia.

Time zones make podcast sad Sad

Anyway, I'm headed offline for the night.  We'll work out further details tomorrow.

PlayingWatchingReadingListening
MLB 16 The ShowPitchN/AK-Pop
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 9366
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 05:35:12
dvader said:

Just wanted to add that all Metroid Prime games are a 9 or better quality game, its just that 2 is a low 9 while the other two are very high 9s. MP2 is not broken in any way, great game.

I see Iga talking about Metroid and it reminds me of me with Zelda. So passionate. Happy

You are reading it wrong Vader, it is not passionate but cold and logical.

BTW I thought you gave the first Prime a 10, did you not?

You know what game is realy broken, the original Metroid. The game is horribly broken. You can't duck, but some enemies are to small to shoot, you have to use bombs. Saving (password in the non GBA version) can only be done after you died. Causing you to start over again with only 30 health. Health must be refilled by standing next to respawning enemies and shooting, collecting, shooting for minutes. And the list goes on.

The VG Press
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 9366
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 06:13:09

Okay guys I am going to vist two companies, so I wont be here to update the news.

But before I go, I leave you with this

See you guys later

The VG Press
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 07:54:38
iga_bobovic said:

Okay guys I am going to vist two companies, so I wont be here to update the news.

But before I go, I leave you with this

See you guys later

...I need to play Ur Mr Gay...

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 07:58:47

Also...it's now 20 years since the launch of the Sega Mega Drive.

SALUTE! Play yourself some Mega Drive either today or tomorrow.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 43100
News Posts: 54685
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:24:32
steelattack said:
gamingeek said:

BTW guys when this new site launches I say that we co-ordinate blogs on gamespot, say do them staggered over a prolonged period to let all our old chums know what we are up to and where we are.

Sure. It'll be fun.

Love your avatar Higgins.

darthhomer said:

Ergh...fucking Far Cry.

It's good so far, but now I can't find a fucking diamond case. WAS IT TOO HARD TO ADD A BLOODY BEEP WHENEVER YOU GOT CLOSE TO THE FUCKING THING?

I read a review this morning. Said that you were free to approach battles how you wanted but you really start cursing the size of the environments when you have to drive 5-10 minutes in a jeep to your next location. Said it was unfocused and could have been a classic. That is one thing that really bugs me about next gen. They make things big, because they can, for scale, for scope, to make things look epic. And then you have to mindlessly trudge through huge areas just to get to a gameplay spot. It's called godamn game design and some asses need to learn that bigger isn't always better.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 43100
News Posts: 54685
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:27:30
dvader said:

Just wanted to add that all Metroid Prime games are a 9 or better quality game, its just that 2 is a low 9 while the other two are very high 9s. MP2 is not broken in any way, great game.

I see Iga talking about Metroid and it reminds me of me with Zelda. So passionate. Happy

I agree about your ratings. I would put MP2 slightly higher than a low low nine though. It was tougher and I think that put a lot of people off.

I will do some updates in a bit. Happy

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:07:00
gamingeek said:
steelattack said:
gamingeek said:

BTW guys when this new site launches I say that we co-ordinate blogs on gamespot, say do them staggered over a prolonged period to let all our old chums know what we are up to and where we are.

Sure. It'll be fun.

Love your avatar Higgins.

darthhomer said:

Ergh...fucking Far Cry.

It's good so far, but now I can't find a fucking diamond case. WAS IT TOO HARD TO ADD A BLOODY BEEP WHENEVER YOU GOT CLOSE TO THE FUCKING THING?

I read a review this morning. Said that you were free to approach battles how you wanted but you really start cursing the size of the environments when you have to drive 5-10 minutes in a jeep to your next location. Said it was unfocused and could have been a classic. That is one thing that really bugs me about next gen. They make things big, because they can, for scale, for scope, to make things look epic. And then you have to mindlessly trudge through huge areas just to get to a gameplay spot. It's called godamn game design and some asses need to learn that bigger isn't always better.

Truth be told GG, I'm playing some more of the game...it's reminding me a LOT of STALKER. In fact, I'd go as far to say that it's the Western designed version of the game. And that's a good thing.

There are some problems (the scale, and some AI damage issues), but otherwise, I'm liking it.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13897
News Posts: 213
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:29:25
dvader said:

Just wanted to add that all Metroid Prime games are a 9 or better quality game, its just that 2 is a low 9 while the other two are very high 9s. MP2 is not broken in any way, great game.

I see Iga talking about Metroid and it reminds me of me with Zelda. So passionate. Happy

My balls are stuck together.

Oh, and a BANJO 3 demo?! *Runs to 360.....balls unstick*

1106628.png?51566395

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?