GG Weekly Videogame News RSS Feed
[businesswire.com] Comcast and Nintendo team up for free Wii promotio Get a wii if you order Comcast triple plan. businesswire.com Dvader
[xbox.com] Live "Summer of Arcade" starts Wednesday. 5 big games coming out, Bionic C. on August 13 xbox.com Dvader
[gametrailers.com] DC Universe MMO gameplay. This is why I don't play MMO's gametrailers.com Dvader
[xbox.com] Xbox Live Silver memebers able to play online... with cross platform (PC) games? xbox.com Dvader
[computerandvideogames.com] Iwata: I was worried about being fired Before Wii success computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
[youtube.com] Tenchu 4: New trailer Hoooooooooo! youtube.com gamingeek
Brett Ratner to direct God of War? Chris Tucker as Kratos confirmed 1up.com gamingeek
[gamesindustry.biz] MS: We will not exploit Halo gamesindustry.biz gamingeek
[ign.com] Hands on harry potter That doesn't sound right... ign.com gamingeek
[computerandvideogames.com] Force Unleashed demo next month computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
[computerandvideogames.com] EA wants the highest quality most innovative games Admirable goal computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
[computerandvideogames.com] Star Trek MMO revealed Picard says: WTF is this ****? computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
Insert Coin Online gamers hookup byethost2.com gamingeek
Force Unleashed 1up impressions Looking good 1up.com gamingeek
[famitsu.com] Avalon Code screens famitsu.com gamingeek
[famitsu.com] Tenchu 4: Direct feed screens famitsu.com gamingeek
Warioland Shake it video tour From Wii folder.com really great videos here. wiifolder.com gamingeek
[eurogamer.net] Gears 1 unlocks content in 2 eurogamer.net gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Mirror's Edge: The comic book Pics inside gamekyo.com gamingeek
[spiegel.de] Der Speigal Iwata interview It's in german folks spiegel.de gamingeek
[gamesindustry.biz] Red Steel 2 confirmed in interview Will use Wiimotionplus gamesindustry.biz Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Horse Life 2 heading for the Wii and DS GoTY confirmed gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
[videogamer.com] EA talks Tigerwood and motionplus Also some info about Gyoscopes videogamer.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Conduit livewire demo ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Megaman 9 livewire demo Oldskool ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Resident Evil and Devil May Cry comics by DC Games known for their crappy story to be turned into comics, great! gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
[officialnintendomagazine.co.uk] History of Game and Watch Learn you history here officialnintendomagazine.co.uk Iga_Bobovic
Insert Coin Online gamers hookup Get me your codes and times please byethost2.com gamingeek
[edge-online.com] Edge's top 20 publisher (3) Revenue and profit edge-online.com Iga_Bobovic
Best Nintedo system for 3rd party games is... (1) Article that calculates the best 3rd party Nintendo system aeropause.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Activision Drops several Vivendi games The fate of Ghostbusters, Brutal Legend and WET in danger ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Trackkmania DS preview PC favorite hitting the DS ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Soul Calibur 4 IGN Review Boobs, boobs, BOOOBS ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Crysis Warhead screens gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Wario Land Shake IGN impressions He is your "core" game people ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[siliconera.com] Campcom Strret Fighter 4 interview Campcom says: "If you want SF4 for the Wii beg for it" siliconera.com Iga_Bobovic
Fatal Frame 4 screens I can't believe you guys missed this one wiiz.fr Iga_Bobovic
Take Two interview About GTA, Wii, MMOs and more gamedaily.com Iga_Bobovic
[gametrailers.com] Conduit 'puzzle' Puzzle solving gametrailers.com Iga_Bobovic
[gametrailers.com] Conduit 'Weapons' demo showing the weapons gametrailers.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Deadly Creatures Live Wire Demo See Chobot fear the ninja tarantula ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Naughty Dog Q&A ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] PSN will Have Competitive Edge over XBL Naughty Dog: Sony has more in pipeline ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] Three New Fable Games Planned Lionhead also working on another secret project ign.com Ravenprose
[reuters.com] Nintendo sells 29.62m Wii and 77.54m DS Q1 profit 1 billion. Laughing all the way to the bank reuters.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Japan loves Dragon Quest V DS sells over 640,000 units gonintendo.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] Iwata talks successor to Wii gonintendo.com Ravenprose
[gamesindustry.biz] Square-Enix Interview gamesindustry.biz Ravenprose
[ign.com] Nintendo fights piracy in Japan ign.com Ravenprose
[ign.com] MadWorld live wire demo ign.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] VGChartz - Wii Sells 30 Million Units Worldwide (unconfirmed) gonintendo.com Ravenprose
EA Hopes for Future Spore Label gamedaily.com Ravenprose
[gonintendo.com] EA - 40 titles in development Between Wii, DS gonintendo.com Ravenprose
"Mean Girls' Game plays like 'Puzzle Quest' According to Homer the best idea ever mtv.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Fatal Frame 4 playtrough footage Get ready to soil your pants gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
[neogaf.com] PS Store update 7/31 Pixeljunk Eden, buy it! neogaf.com Dvader
Cursed Mountain Wii website opens deepsilver.com gamingeek
[edge-online.com] Edge mag goes inside the new Xbox Live edge-online.com gamingeek
[gamesindustry.biz] Ubisoft on the Acquisition trail gamesindustry.biz gamingeek
[ign.com] Star Wars Soul Burning video Does Yoda slice off Voldo's thong? ign.com gamingeek
[ign.com] IGN AU take on Killzone 2 ign.com gamingeek
[ign.com] Backbreaker trailer ign.com gamingeek
[computerandvideogames.com] Europe shuns Xbox Live Get me a cheap wireless dongle MS! computerandvideogames.com gamingeek
[officialnintendomagazine.co.uk] NOM writer on core gamers short term memory Darth Vader says "You it to be true" officialnintendomagazine.co.uk gamingeek
[gonintendo.com] Okami Wii sold 280'000 NA and Europe sales, where is japan? gonintendo.com gamingeek
Tenchu IV Old Friends video gamevideos.com gamingeek
1up Winds of Nostalgia details Fatal frame producer is working on it 1up.com gamingeek
[wired.com] Wired Wario Shake it impressions wired.com gamingeek
[ign.com] Flower Sun and Rain screens SUDA 51's DS Project heading westwards ign.com gamingeek
[ign.com] Sim City Creator screens ign.com gamingeek
[ign.com] The Mummy Wii review ign.com gamingeek
[kotaku.com] Jet Grind Radio set to return? kotaku.com gamingeek
[ign.com] Cursed Mountain, new Wii game ign.com gamingeek
[gonintendo.com] Fatal Frame IV trailers gonintendo.com gamingeek
[gametrailers.com] Sim City Creator video gametrailers.com gamingeek
[gamersyde.com] Infinite Undiscovery images There really are endless screenshots gamersyde.com gamingeek
[shacknews.com] Nintendo exploring holographic data storage Beam me up Iwata shacknews.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Capcom expects 2.3 million RE5 sales gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Killzone 2 screens The ones I attempted to post last night gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Dead Space developer diary footage gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] LBP Comicon footage gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamekyo.com] Kingdom Hearts DS screens gamekyo.com gamingeek
[gamasutra.com] Talk about Wii motionplus "The best thing no lag" gamasutra.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Fire Emblem DS scan see Marth gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
[neogaf.com] Little Big Planet Edge Details Easy and fun to use, purest platformers since Super Mario World neogaf.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] First day sales Rhythm Tengoku Gold - 150k (50%), Fatal Frame Wii - 21k (60%), Doki Doki 2 - 10k gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
The Nintendo code all spin-offs are not created equal theexplodingbarrel.com Iga_Bobovic
[impress.co.jp] Fragile screens Awesome impress.co.jp Iga_Bobovic
[gametrailers.com] Soul Calibur 4 Gametrailers Review gametrailers.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Ragnorak Oline first screens gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days new screens ! gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[gamekyo.com] Devil Summoner : Raidou Kuzunoha 2 first screens scans gamekyo.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Shattered Suns RTS in space ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] IGN PixelJunk Eden IGN Review Vader says: buy it NOW!! ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Last Guy IGN preview ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Wolfenstein first look ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Sonic Chronicles IGN Trailer ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Petz Dogz Fashion Wow two Zs, must be something special ign.com Iga_Bobovic
[gonintendo.com] Nintendo Voice chat summary Save time and pain, by reading this gonintendo.com Iga_Bobovic
[ign.com] Nintendo Voice Chat See "journalist" sprouting nonsense without researching facts ign.com Iga_Bobovic
New Square DS game 2 square-enix.co.jp Iga_Bobovic
New Square DS game 1 square-enix.co.jp Iga_Bobovic
Sheva from RE5 is modeled after some chick. Chris is modeled after Barry Bonds. news.com.au Dvader
NCsoft reveales new MMO, Blade and Soul OMG a PC game, what do I do?! thisisgame.com Dvader
[gamersyde.com] Screens from Infinite Undiscovery. looks infinitely unsucky. gamersyde.com Dvader
[ign.com] Fatal Frame IV hands-on Matt plays it. ign.com Dvader
[gamekyo.com] Wolfenstein trailer and screens. Meh. gamekyo.com SteelAttack
[shacknews.com] Quake Arena 2 depending on success of Quake Live. Who the fuck cares about Quake? shacknews.com SteelAttack
[shacknews.com] John Carmack: Rage engine almost complete. Haven't even seen that game. Hoo! shacknews.com SteelAttack
[gamespot.com] Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty dated. Aug. 21. gamespot.com SteelAttack
[gamekyo.com] New Sonic Chronicles Trailer. Sonic! Hooooo! gamekyo.com SteelAttack
[gamekyo.com] Rage screenshots. Feel the Rage! Hoooo! gamekyo.com SteelAttack
[arstechnica.com] 360 Pricecut coming? Hoooooooo!!! arstechnica.com SteelAttack
Display: Order by:

<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 1675
News Posts: 63
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:29:50

^^^^Yeah but the actual textures aren't that good, its mostly artstyle making those pics look so great.

Also, ONO states that core gamers have a short memory span - Finally someone sees it!

One of the site's forefathers.

Play fighting games!

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 42994
News Posts: 54355
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:36:12
punk rebel ecks said:

^^^^Yeah but the actual textures aren't that good, its mostly artstyle making those pics look so great.

Also, ONO states that core gamers have a short memory span - Finally someone sees it!

Prime 3 still owns it. Go into first person mode and mario galaxy doesn't have anywhere near the detail of MP3. Not only that galaxy only has to render a small planetoid and then can just throw around effects.

ONO says what? You mean NOM as in Nintendo Official magazine writer. Nyaa

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 42994
News Posts: 54355
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:41:40

BTW did anyone else get the impression playing Mario Galaxy, that it looked so sharp and so clear and so dazzling in colour, that you didn't feel like HD was even needed?

If you played it on an HDTV however you probably had to put up with scaling that added jaggies and lost definition.

Oh I played several more hours of GTA IV. The missions so far aren't very good, drive from A to B, ferry someone from A to B. Drive to point A, beat up person X. Repeat, rinse.

The vehicle controls are starting to grate a bit. I used to abuse the handbrake turn in the GTA games, now it always oversteers and making a decent quick turn while pulling full throttle on a motorbike is almost impossible. Even the aiming has this stupid lock on system. Yeah I know you can turn it off.

But it's still not FUNNY.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 13836
News Posts: 2109
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:43:20

ONM Gamer's Short-Term memory Problem

"The problem is that people these days are too impatient. They're too busy looking forward and worrying to look back and realise that Nintendo hasn't been ignoring the hardcore gamer and hasn't been abandoning its popular franchises."

So true.

The VG Press

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 9366
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:45:50
gamingeek said:
punk rebel ecks said:

^^^^Yeah but the actual textures aren't that good, its mostly artstyle making those pics look so great.

Also, ONO states that core gamers have a short memory span - Finally someone sees it!

Prime 3 still owns it. Go into first person mode and mario galaxy doesn't have anywhere near the detail of MP3. Not only that galaxy only has to render a small planetoid and then can just throw around effects.

ONO says what? You mean NOM as in Nintendo Official magazine writer. Nyaa

Wrong GG, there are a few levels in Galaxy that are pretty big, like Beach Bowl Galaxy, and many of the planatoid level have a sick draw distance. Plus about texture close-up yes you are right, but Galaxy is not designed for close up looking. It's a platformer and not a First Person Metroid game.

And Punk, Graphic = artstlyle + technology + animation. You can view them seperatly, but I view them together. And therefore Galaxy > Prime 3, but only just.

The VG Press
avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11318
News Posts: 1162
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:45:53
gamingeek said:
iga_bobovic said:

^Not sure, thank goodness he was wearing pants.

How are you suppossed to get out a triangle choke?

Bite the balls? LOL

Om nom nom. LOL

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6264
News Posts: 410
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:47:45
steelattack said:
gamingeek said:
iga_bobovic said:

^Not sure, thank goodness he was wearing pants.

How are you suppossed to get out a triangle choke?

Bite the balls? LOL

Om nom nom. LOL

Headbutt LOL

PlayingWatchingReadingListening
MLB 16 The ShowPitchN/AK-Pop
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 42994
News Posts: 54355
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:55:46
iga_bobovic said:
gamingeek said:
punk rebel ecks said:

^^^^Yeah but the actual textures aren't that good, its mostly artstyle making those pics look so great.

Also, ONO states that core gamers have a short memory span - Finally someone sees it!

Prime 3 still owns it. Go into first person mode and mario galaxy doesn't have anywhere near the detail of MP3. Not only that galaxy only has to render a small planetoid and then can just throw around effects.

ONO says what? You mean NOM as in Nintendo Official magazine writer. Nyaa

Wrong GG, there are a few levels in Galaxy that are pretty big, like Beach Bowl Galaxy, and many of the planatoid level have a sick draw distance. Plus about texture close-up yes you are right, but Galaxy is not designed for close up looking. It's a platformer and not a First Person Metroid game.

And Punk, Graphic = artstlyle + technology + animation. You can view them seperatly, but I view them together. And therefore Galaxy > Prime 3, but only just.

And Beach bowl looked like crap on a stick compared to some other levels for instance the lava levels with bump mapping. And the textures are simple too. Look I love galaxy's visuals, but it's far less demanding in design terms than what MP3 is pulling off. Metroid has the art style and the technology and the textures. Galaxy is like a rollercoaster game, it's set out to wow you at every turn with fireworks and whizz bang effects and eye searing colour. Metroid has a more serious tone but still manages most of that apart from the garish colour. But it also manages to render larger areas with faaaaar more intricate and detailed textures.



















avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 13836
News Posts: 2109
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:02:23
iga_bobovic said:
And Punk, Graphic = artstlyle + technology + animation. You can view them seperatly, but I view them together. And therefore Galaxy > Prime 3, but only just.

True, but personally, I have to say that graphically speaking: Wind Waker > Galaxy > Prime 3.

Yes, I'm being serious. I started replaying Wind Waker again last night, and I'm still blown away by its graphics.

The VG Press

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13863
News Posts: 211
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:03:57

I think Prime 3 definitely looks better than Galaxy. Nobody can compete with Retro when it comes to graphics and art. Except maybe Kojima Productions, Shinji Mikami's defunct P.S. 04, and Rare.

EAD always seems to be just a step behind these guys (in 98, Banjo looked better than Zelda...and released a half-year earlier. MP looked better than Sunshine in 2002, etc.).

GG, if you're getting sick of GTA 4 now (which is the impression I get) than its only gonna get worse, because the first 10 hours or so is easily the most impressive part of the game. I felt after that, it never really did anything new or exciting, and once the wow-factor of next-gen GTA graphics wear off it starts to sink in that its not as good as past games. Well, except for the combat (which still isn't incredible). I don't think the game deserved all the 10's at all, that was a joke. People are lit up.

I'm continuing to play Okami Wii and Persona 3. Okami is definitely better on Wii, but I still don't feel its even close to Zelda, I'm sorry. Twilight Princess had me totally hooked from start to finish, while Okami....I'll play it for a few days, then lose interest. Play for a few days, lose interesy....rinse and repeat. It just doesn't hold my attention. I don't know, its like a great benchmark for a game, yet seems to be missing...something. The pacing feels off and the story doesn't do much for me, and combat is totally boring. When it comes to Zelda style games, I still like Beyond Good & Evil and Star Fox Adventures more.

1106628.png?51566395

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11318
News Posts: 1162
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:09:04

GG just keep going until you reach three leaf clover.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13863
News Posts: 211
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:22:11
steelattack said:

GG just keep going until you reach three leaf clover.

You smell like Darth Vader's fried balls.

1106628.png?51566395

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 42994
News Posts: 54355
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:36:02
edgecrusher said:

I think Prime 3 definitely looks better than Galaxy. Nobody can compete with Retro when it comes to graphics and art. Except maybe Kojima Productions, Shinji Mikami's defunct P.S. 04, and Rare.

EAD always seems to be just a step behind these guys (in 98, Banjo looked better than Zelda...and released a half-year earlier. MP looked better than Sunshine in 2002, etc.).

GG, if you're getting sick of GTA 4 now (which is the impression I get) than its only gonna get worse, because the first 10 hours or so is easily the most impressive part of the game. I felt after that, it never really did anything new or exciting, and once the wow-factor of next-gen GTA graphics wear off it starts to sink in that its not as good as past games. Well, except for the combat (which still isn't incredible). I don't think the game deserved all the 10's at all, that was a joke. People are lit up.

I'm continuing to play Okami Wii and Persona 3. Okami is definitely better on Wii, but I still don't feel its even close to Zelda, I'm sorry. Twilight Princess had me totally hooked from start to finish, while Okami....I'll play it for a few days, then lose interest. Play for a few days, lose interesy....rinse and repeat. It just doesn't hold my attention. I don't know, its like a great benchmark for a game, yet seems to be missing...something. The pacing feels off and the story doesn't do much for me, and combat is totally boring. When it comes to Zelda style games, I still like Beyond Good & Evil and Star Fox Adventures more.

I'm not getting bored with GTA IV I'm just sort of plumbing through wondering when it's going to kick off and get good. I guess I keep thinking about Bully. I can off the top of my head just list moment after moment, after moment in Bully that is either funny, delightful or memorable. - see those videos that I linked. So far apart from getting off the boat in GTA IV after something like 5 hrs I can't even list one.

I agree on Okami, with Twilight princess the pacing is incredible it's such a long game and yet it never feels like filler. I'm the same with Okami, play it for a while, lose interest then continue a few days later. It almost seems like several games in one in that you sort of save one area at a time and face off with the boss and then have this mini-ending than move on. Whereas in a Zelda game it all feels like one world, like you're always working towards that one big larger goal and the secondary objectives are just stepping stones. Combat is a bit crap to be honest. I thought that Okami was better than BGE etc after the moon cave and all because there is so much content, but I almost feel after ploughing through Oni island that it would have been better to have a more focused experience and a shorter running time.

It's still a great game though, no doubt but it just has a hell of a competitor. Kind of like comparing most 2-D platformers to Super Mario World.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 13836
News Posts: 2109
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:50:54

Microsoft still pretends that they didn't rip-off Miis

"It'd be remiss to say that we don't enjoy playing on the other systems and we have a lot of respect for the work that Miyamoto-san and Nintendo do, but I think it's a logical extension of our Gamercard, Gamertag and Achievements. People want to personlise their Gamertag and so when we look to the future and think about building a brand new Xbox experience, Avatars is a logical extension of that innovation. I think it's another avenue of self-expression and there are a lot of opportunities here for consumers." - John Schappert, Microsoft

What a load of BS.

The VG Press

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13863
News Posts: 211
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:20:58
Guest_iga said:

Wrong Raven it's Starfox Adventures > Banjo Kazooie Nuts and bolts > all

Edge Majora's Mask > Any other N64 game graphically bare none

Majora? Eh, I don't remember being particularly blown away by Majora's graphics. I remember hearing it used the expansion pak and thinking it would be amazing looking, only to find out that it basically looked like Ocarina. Great looking game, but not N64's limit by a long shot IMO. Banjo Kazooie 2 didn't even use the ram pak, and looked better than Majora. And Conker's Bad Fur Day is probably imo the best looking N64 game.

I remember showing that to a friend, and he thought it was a Dreamcast game for a minute.

1106628.png?51566395

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13863
News Posts: 211
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:25:21
ravenprose said:

I think it's another avenue of self-expression and there are a lot of opportunities here for consumers." - John Schappert, Microsoft

What a load of BS.

LOL

A lot of oppurtunities here? Dude....its a fucking avatar. Not the 2nd coming of Halo. Sometimes I wish these companies would just work more on the GAMES.

1106628.png?51566395

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 29971
News Posts: 1704
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:25:57

Why am I busy on the days I do the updates.

GG GTAIV is a nice restart but it kind of starts fresh.  Think of it like the new GTA3 not like VC and SA.  Its like the started from the start and focused on getting the engine down for this new GTA. Its an excellent game but not as good as SA or VC. But the potential for the next games to be better is there.

660896.png
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13863
News Posts: 211
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:30:01
dvader said:

Why am I busy on the days I do the updates.

GG GTAIV is a nice restart but it kind of starts fresh.  Think of it like the new GTA3 not like VC and SA.  Its like the started from the start and focused on getting the engine down for this new GTA. Its an excellent game but not as good as SA or VC. But the potential for the next games to be better is there.

You're wrong. Everyone gave it 10's. Its the best game ever made. LOL

Its not even comparable to GTA 3 because that game was revolutionary.

EDIT: Why do I keep getting "error on page" over and over?!

1106628.png?51566395

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 29971
News Posts: 1704
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:34:37

Buy Pixeljunk Eden!

I will have videos of it up hopefully later today.

660896.png
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13863
News Posts: 211
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:38:34

I'm all about the Zelda's, most of Rare's shit.....Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Banjo series, Jet Force Gemini, Conker, etc.

Ogre Battle 64. I liked Turok 2 a lot at the time. Obviously Mario 64. Excitbike 64.

Rareware really made the N64 worth owning for me. It would have been a wasteland without them.

1106628.png?51566395

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?