Forum > Gaming Discussion > Wii Animal Crossing $29 for 24 hours (Amazon, North America)
Wii Animal Crossing $29 for 24 hours (Amazon, North America)
next >>
avatar
Country: AU
Comments: 18065
News Posts: 8760
Joined: 2008-08-18
 
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:20:21
0
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:00:08
0

I thought you already had it.

Is this the normal or Wii Speak version?

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 15936
News Posts: 715
Joined: 2009-02-25
 
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:25:19
0

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!  I have to get this NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. . . oh wait. . . no I don't.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:31:01
0

robio said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!  I have to get this NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. . . oh wait. . . no I don't.

Screw your mother. Nyaa

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:36:36
0

gamingeek said:

I thought you already had it.

Is this the normal or Wii Speak version?

Are there two versions?

Was WiiSpeak created for AC?

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:40:18
0

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

I thought you already had it.

Is this the normal or Wii Speak version?

Are there two versions?

Was WiiSpeak created for AC?

Animal Crossing was used a vehicle to push the peripheral like the Balance board and Wii fit being used for other games. But you can get wii speak separetly. Not so for the balance board here.

So far only Conduit is confirmed to be using Wii Speak. Hopefully MH3 too.

And the Wii Fit price has gone UP. It's about £85 here which is $190. What the frak?

Edited: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:41:32

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:48:30
0
           gamingeek said:

          Animal Crossing was used a vehicle to push the peripheral like the Balance board and Wii fit being used for  other games. But you can get wii speak separetly. Not so for the balance board here.


Was WiiSpeak ever bundled with AC?
gamingeek said:

And the Wii Fit price has gone UP. It's about £85 here which is $190. What the frak?

Think of all the pounds you'll save in doughnuts, fatty. LOL

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:16:21
0

SteelAttack said:
           gamingeek said:

          Animal Crossing was used a vehicle to push the peripheral like the Balance board and Wii fit being used for  other games. But you can get wii speak separetly. Not so for the balance board here.


Was WiiSpeak ever bundled with AC?
gamingeek said:

And the Wii Fit price has gone UP. It's about £85 here which is $190. What the frak?

Think of all the pounds you'll save in doughnuts, fatty. LOL

Yeah it was bundled. And I dont eat doughnuts. I never even knew before, doughnuts aren't baked, they are deep fried. WTF?

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:18:32
0

gamingeek said:

I never even knew before, doughnuts aren't baked, they are deep fried. WTF?

Mind blown.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:33:10

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

I never even knew before, doughnuts aren't baked, they are deep fried. WTF?

Mind blown.

And bagles. Bagles are boiled.

Bread being boiled and deep fried? This is deceptive. And bizaare.

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:40:08

gamingeek said:

And bagles. Bagles are boiled.

Bread being boiled and deep fried? This is deceptive. And bizaare.

Bread should belong in ovens, nothing more.

avatar
Country: AU
Comments: 18065
News Posts: 8760
Joined: 2008-08-18
 
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 20:15:49
SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

And bagles. Bagles are boiled.

Bread being boiled and deep fried? This is deceptive. And bizaare.

Bread should belong in ovens, nothing more.

In Australia bread may be cokoed in dirt. It is called Damper.

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 644
News Posts: 6
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 21:24:09
Eh, I wouldn't even pay 30 bucks for it anymore. $13 CDN including shipping and you've got yourself a deal.


aspro73 said:
SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

And bagles. Bagles are boiled.

Bread being boiled and deep fried? This is deceptive. And bizaare.

Bread should belong in ovens, nothing more.

In Australia bread may be cokoed in dirt. It is called Damper.

 In Canada, we call those rocks

Edited: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 21:24:56

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15745
News Posts: 1040
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 14 Mar 2009 03:11:43
Mmm, damper is delicious. Happy

    Children, our lives have been gongs striking; clamour and boasting; cries of despair; blows on the nape of the neck in gardens.

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 14 Mar 2009 04:47:19

Foolz said:
Mmm, damper is delicious. Happy

 Do you eat it alone or with something else?

avatar
Country: AU
Comments: 18065
News Posts: 8760
Joined: 2008-08-18
 
Sat, 14 Mar 2009 06:19:11

Traditionally with butter and cane syrup.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15745
News Posts: 1040
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 14 Mar 2009 06:20:57

SteelAttack said:

Foolz said:
Mmm, damper is delicious. Happy

Do you eat it alone or with something else?

I've had it by itself and with golden syrup, but it's meant to be good with meat too.It might go nicely with coal-baked potato or sweet potato too, but that stuff is to nice to be eaten with anything else except butter! Nyaa

Edit: actually, I think I may have had it with peanut butter too. Preferred it with golden syrup, though, as it's very savoury, and goes better with stronger tasting stuff. Then again, it's been a decade since I last had any, and I have trouble remembering what I had for dinner yesterday, so perhaps you're better off sticking to wikpedia!

Edited: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 09:41:19

    Children, our lives have been gongs striking; clamour and boasting; cries of despair; blows on the nape of the neck in gardens.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 14 Mar 2009 17:48:33

aspro73 said:
SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

And bagles. Bagles are boiled.

Bread being boiled and deep fried? This is deceptive. And bizaare.

Bread should belong in ovens, nothing more.

In Australia bread may be cokoed in dirt. It is called Damper.

Animals.

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 14 Mar 2009 18:15:23

gamingeek said:

aspro73 said:
SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

And bagles. Bagles are boiled.

Bread being boiled and deep fried? This is deceptive. And bizaare.

Bread should belong in ovens, nothing more.

In Australia bread may be cokoed in dirt. It is called Damper.

Animals.

 LOL We have several regional dishes cooked similarly here as well. One of them is a young goat or lamb being roasted inside a deep hole in the ground, with the walls covered in leaves. It's great. Nyaa

avatar
Country: AU
Comments: 18065
News Posts: 8760
Joined: 2008-08-18
 
Sat, 14 Mar 2009 19:55:20
gamingeek said:

aspro73 said:
SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

And bagles. Bagles are boiled.

Bread being boiled and deep fried? This is deceptive. And bizaare.

Bread should belong in ovens, nothing more.

In Australia bread may be cokoed in dirt. It is called Damper.

Animals.

Hey you people dumped us here with nothing.  We had to come up with something.

next >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?