Forum > Podcasts > The Press Room Podcast Thread
The Press Room Podcast Thread
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 06:37:26

darthhomer said:

Dvader said:

The usual, but not 3am please, 2am fine.

Good topics Homer, where is this Uncharted thing? Earlier in the week we learned it would have online co-op and versus multiplayer, didn't know about the beta.

 That's 4pm Melbourne time. That should be alright.

Bobby, is that good for you? That'd be 8am your time.

 8:00 my time is fine. We always have it around that time!

The VG Press
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31370
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 08:55:36

Iga_Bobovic said:

darthhomer said:

Dvader said:

The usual, but not 3am please, 2am fine.

Good topics Homer, where is this Uncharted thing? Earlier in the week we learned it would have online co-op and versus multiplayer, didn't know about the beta.

That's 4pm Melbourne time. That should be alright.

Bobby, is that good for you? That'd be 8am your time.

8:00 my time is fine. We always have it around that time!

For some reason I dont know this, where the hell do you live?

660896.png
avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 08:56:32

Dvader said:

Iga_Bobovic said:

darthhomer said:

Dvader said:

The usual, but not 3am please, 2am fine.

Good topics Homer, where is this Uncharted thing? Earlier in the week we learned it would have online co-op and versus multiplayer, didn't know about the beta.

That's 4pm Melbourne time. That should be alright.

Bobby, is that good for you? That'd be 8am your time.

8:00 my time is fine. We always have it around that time!

For some reason I dont know this, where the hell do you live?

 Can't you tell by my accent?

The VG Press
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:23:54
Bad news.

I got rostered on to work 3pm-7:30pm. You guys might need to go on without me.

avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:37:11
Wait, wait. Homer can you state our times again. And use militairy time!
The VG Press
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15952
News Posts: 1043
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:39:59
So I tried out audicty. As far back as i go from the speakers you can still kinda hear other people talking.

The only headset I've got is an xbox one and I don't know where it is.

avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:52:43
Use headphones!
The VG Press
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15952
News Posts: 1043
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:03:11

Iga_Bobovic said:
Use headphones!

The quantity of headphones here is even less than the quantity of headsets.

avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:07:51

Foolz said:

Iga_Bobovic said:
Use headphones!

The quantity of headphones here is even less than the quantity of headsets.

 Why? Just use you IPod headphones! You do have them somewhere in your house right?

The VG Press
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15952
News Posts: 1043
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:42:02

Iga_Bobovic said:

Foolz said:

Iga_Bobovic said:
Use headphones!

The quantity of headphones here is even less than the quantity of headsets.

Why? Just use you IPod headphones! You do have them somewhere in your house right?

Of course I would...if I had an iPod. Nyaa

avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:56:16
Homer can't make it, so Vader you are hosting. Get ready!
Edited: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:57:38
The VG Press
avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 650
News Posts: 6
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 13:13:58

Iga_Bobovic said:
Homer can't make it, so Vader you are hosting. Get ready!

 Oh the pressure! I can't bear to watch Nyaa


avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31370
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 17:50:38

Iga_Bobovic said:
Homer can't make it, so Vader you are hosting. Get ready!

I aint hosting shit. We have Yoda, he is a Jedi Master.

660896.png
avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 17:53:42

Dvader said:

Iga_Bobovic said:
Homer can't make it, so Vader you are hosting. Get ready!

I aint hosting shit. We have Yoda, he is a Jedi Master.

Oh dear. Vader as an host you can decide what the discussion is going to be about. So NPD and RE talk the whole podcast is a possibility. But you have to host for that.

The VG Press
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31370
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 17:55:48

Iga_Bobovic said:

Dvader said:

Iga_Bobovic said:
Homer can't make it, so Vader you are hosting. Get ready!

I aint hosting shit. We have Yoda, he is a Jedi Master.

Oh dear. Vader as an host you can decide what the discussion is going to be about. So NPD and RE talk the whole podcast is a possibility. But you have to host for that.

Hosting means I actually need to research something, have a sort of plan. Today is a busy day with the Handegg draft and playoff basketball, many people over.

660896.png
avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 17:58:04

Dvader said:

Iga_Bobovic said:

Dvader said:

Iga_Bobovic said:
Homer can't make it, so Vader you are hosting. Get ready!

I aint hosting shit. We have Yoda, he is a Jedi Master.

Oh dear. Vader as an host you can decide what the discussion is going to be about. So NPD and RE talk the whole podcast is a possibility. But you have to host for that.

Hosting means I actually need to research something, have a sort of plan. Today is a busy day with the Handegg draft and playoff basketball, many people over.

Okay Yoda it is! Well this won't end well. Hey but the last podcast has shown that our screw-ups are the best part.

The VG Press
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31370
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:10:28

Iga_Bobovic said:

Dvader said:

Iga_Bobovic said:

Dvader said:

Iga_Bobovic said:
Homer can't make it, so Vader you are hosting. Get ready!

I aint hosting shit. We have Yoda, he is a Jedi Master.

Oh dear. Vader as an host you can decide what the discussion is going to be about. So NPD and RE talk the whole podcast is a possibility. But you have to host for that.

Hosting means I actually need to research something, have a sort of plan. Today is a busy day with the Handegg draft and playoff basketball, many people over.

Okay Yoda it is! Well this won't end well. Hey but the last podcast has shown that our screw-ups are the best part.

I didn't hear the last one, was it basically what happend last night or is there some great editing.  If you want I'll handle NDP and the whole buying habit 3rd party Wii thing.

660896.png
avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:22:23

Dvader said:

Iga_Bobovic said:

Dvader said:

Iga_Bobovic said:

Dvader said:

Iga_Bobovic said:
Homer can't make it, so Vader you are hosting. Get ready!

I aint hosting shit. We have Yoda, he is a Jedi Master.

Oh dear. Vader as an host you can decide what the discussion is going to be about. So NPD and RE talk the whole podcast is a possibility. But you have to host for that.

Hosting means I actually need to research something, have a sort of plan. Today is a busy day with the Handegg draft and playoff basketball, many people over.

Okay Yoda it is! Well this won't end well. Hey but the last podcast has shown that our screw-ups are the best part.

I didn't hear the last one, was it basically what happend last night or is there some great editing.  If you want I'll handle NDP and the whole buying habit 3rd party Wii thing.

 Sure, and enlarge the topic to buying habits. It's not just the Wii is more niche vs mainstream.

The VG Press
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 19:25:56
We may have to just postpone this until next week.  I'm getting download rates at under 1Mbps for the past day, and if it continues through to tonight, I won't be able to be on either.

If we do go on, it will be

02:00 EST
08:00 CEST
16:00 EDT
Edited: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 19:27:32

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31370
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 19:33:56

Yodariquo said:
We may have to just postpone this until next week.  I'm getting download rates at under 1Mbps for the past day, and if it continues through to tonight, I won't be able to be on either.

If we do go on, it will be

02:00 EST
08:00 CEST
16:00 EDT

Sure thing. Whatever is best, I am very free this week.

660896.png
<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?