Forum > Podcasts > The Press Room Podcast Thread
The Press Room Podcast Thread
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:04:18
Glad you asked that Vader.

To accomodate Bugsy and Iga - here are the times that we need to be on at:

*Darth/Foolz - 7pm on the 18th of Jan.
*Iga - 9am on the 18th of Jan.
*Bugsy - 10am on the 18th of Jan
*Vader - 3am on the 18th of Jan.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31370
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:52:28

darthhomer said:
Glad you asked that Vader.

To accomodate Bugsy and Iga - here are the times that we need to be on at:

*Darth/Foolz - 7pm on the 18th of Jan.
*Iga - 9am on the 18th of Jan.
*Bugsy - 10am on the 18th of Jan
*Vader - 3am on the 18th of Jan.

As long as I stay awake I am sure I can make it.

660896.png
avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:18:12

darthhomer said:
Glad you asked that Vader.

To accomodate Bugsy and Iga - here are the times that we need to be on at:

*Darth/Foolz - 7pm on the 18th of Jan.
*Iga - 9am on the 18th of Jan.
*Bugsy - 10am on the 18th of Jan
*Vader - 3am on the 18th of Jan.

 Can't make it at that time! Sunday is a bad time for me, that's why I always want to do it on a Saturday. 

Besides is Bugsy joining us? I heard no confirmation from him, and GG is avoiding it like a plague. Just do you normal VG Press and forget about the Euro guys, for now!

The VG Press
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:17:33
Tis unfortunate GG.

So...what are we doing? I've got notes, and Iga is out. Vader, do you still want to do it at 3am your time, or should we move it earlier?

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15952
News Posts: 1043
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 02:50:46
Playa' what's happenin'?

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31370
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 04:50:51

darthhomer said:
Tis unfortunate GG.

So...what are we doing? I've got notes, and Iga is out. Vader, do you still want to do it at 3am your time, or should we move it earlier?

You on? Yeah lets do it earlier then.

660896.png
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15952
News Posts: 1043
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 06:12:31
Well we made it.
Edited: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 06:31:42

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 04:25:42
Laziness is defeated -- The podcast is uploaded!

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 08:47:07

Yodariquo said:
Laziness is defeated -- The podcast is uploaded!

Fantastic. LISTEN NAO.

avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:28:07

Homer, yes you should buy Fusion. Why because it is awesome. It is more mission based than Zero and Super, but the story is also more awesome. 

Oh and a word of warning. Do not, I repeat do not play the original Metroid once you finish Zero Missions. 

The VG Press
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 11:14:43

Iga_Bobovic said:

Homer, yes you should buy Fusion. Why because it is awesome. It is more mission based than Zero and Super, but the story is also more awesome.

Oh and a word of warning. Do not, I repeat do not play the original Metroid once you finish Zero Missions.

Why not?

avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 15:22:53

darthhomer said:

Iga_Bobovic said:

Homer, yes you should buy Fusion. Why because it is awesome. It is more mission based than Zero and Super, but the story is also more awesome.

Oh and a word of warning. Do not, I repeat do not play the original Metroid once you finish Zero Missions.

Why not?

Because it is a broken mess. Because Nintendo invented Zero Missions so you do not have to play the original. 

The VG Press
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31370
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 23:10:19

Iga_Bobovic said:

darthhomer said:

Iga_Bobovic said:

Homer, yes you should buy Fusion. Why because it is awesome. It is more mission based than Zero and Super, but the story is also more awesome.

Oh and a word of warning. Do not, I repeat do not play the original Metroid once you finish Zero Missions.

Why not?

Because it is a broken mess. Because Nintendo invented Zero Missions so you do not have to play the original.

Wish you were there Iga, perfect topic for you.

660896.png
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 01:55:40
Just listened to the podcast.  A few things

  1. I like the What You Wish You Were Playing segment.
  2. The show keeps improving.  Dvader, gotta be a regular.  I literally LOL'd a couple times while walking down the street listening
  3. Azumanga ending music FTW!

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 03:02:00

Yodariquo said:
Just listened to the podcast.  A few things

  1. I like the What You Wish You Were Playing segment.
  2. The show keeps improving.  Dvader, gotta be a regular.  I literally LOL'd a couple times while walking down the street listening
  3. Azumanga ending music FTW!

I was hoping you'd pick up the music.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 03:06:25
Oh, and I will watch the Dark Knight for the first time in a month or two when I buy it for 9.99 at Blockbuster.

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2009-01-25
 
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 11:24:11
I've just come in here to say that David sounds like John Cena.
avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 15:25:25

elektrixxx said:
I've just come in here to say that David sounds like John Cena.

Well, he IS John Cena, after all.

Nyaa

Edited: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 15:25:45
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:26:12
Incorrect, he sounds like this guy Nyaa

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:40:16

elektrixxx said:
I've just come in here to say that David sounds like John Cena.

FUCK YEAH ELEKTRIXXX.





SteelAttack said:

elektrixxx said:
I've just come in here to say that David sounds like John Cena.

Well, he IS John Cena, after all.

Nyaa

...With all the games that he buys and the fact he plows through them...yeah.

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?