Forum > Gaming Discussion > The Official Animal Crossing GOTY Hype Thread
The Official Animal Crossing GOTY Hype Thread
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 47017
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 17 Jun 2009 21:47:05
Okay, booting up.

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 776
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2009-05-09
 
Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:51:16
hey steel 

are you still on?

oops guess not
why does my world clock say gmt is 2150 but london is 2250?
Edited: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:54:57
avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 776
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2009-05-09
 
Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:02:41
We need to meet up steel so I can get you that wall.

Or tell your wife to open her gates so I can come.

wait - I have to reword that. It's not overt enough for this board.
avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 02:24:04

angrymonkey said:
We need to meet up steel so I can get you that wall.

Or tell your wife to open her gates so I can come.

wait - I have to reword that. It's not overt enough for this board.

LOL

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15965
News Posts: 1043
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 05:41:26
SteelAttack said:

angrymonkey said:
We need to meet up steel so I can get you that wall.

Or tell your wife to open her gates so I can come.

wait - I have to reword that. It's not overt enough for this board.

LOL

 LOL

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15160
News Posts: 2280
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 05:54:19

Foolz said:
SteelAttack said:

angrymonkey said:
We need to meet up steel so I can get you that wall.

Or tell your wife to open her gates so I can come.

wait - I have to reword that. It's not overt enough for this board.

LOL

 LOL

 LOL

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 47017
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:38:13

Thanks for last night with your daughter Steel.

wait - I have to reword that. It's not overt enough for this board.
I sold half my turnips, still have like over a 100k invested. Godamn people check your prices! Sad
I also met Avery from my town in Chestnut, why didn't you tell me he moved in? And I bought a toga from the shop. Thanks again Happy


avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:37:55

gamingeek said:

Thanks for last night with your daughter Steel.


LOL My wife told me you were asking her stuff. She's only four, asswad. I told you she was the youngest. LOL

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 47017
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:05:16

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

Thanks for last night with your daughter Steel.


LOL My wife told me you were asking her stuff. She's only four, asswad. I told you she was the youngest. LOL

I asked how your name was spelt. No one knows!

It was funny, I sat in a chair and she stood in front of me so I couldn't get out. And I couldn't type anything or express an emotion icon either. I thought she might leave me there forever for a sec. Your town is weirdly set up geographically. I thought I would do a quick run from gate to nooks, but there is no quick way down southwards, you have to go to the outskirts on the left or right and go down this huge ramp.

I got this awesome toga outfit from your shop. So cool.

avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:13:03

Here you go!

Phoenican names

The VG Press
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 47017
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:36:07

Iga_Bobovic said:

Here you go!

Phoenican names

Dido has been outed.

Sorry Steel Nyaa

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:03:56

gamingeek said:

Iga_Bobovic said:

Here you go!

Phoenican names

Dido has been outed.

Sorry Steel Nyaa

I'd like to be named Dildo.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 47017
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:22:57

Look! Avery moved to Chestnut and he's wary of you guys. Be nice to my bud Happy

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:27:51
Avery is cool. He's practically the only neighbor that I don't hit with the bug net every time I see him.
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 47017
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:39:02

SteelAttack said:
Avery is cool. He's practically the only neighbor that I don't hit with the bug net every time I see him.

I love the music in his house. Doo doo doo dooooooo.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 47017
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:42:01
I'm going to open my gate in 20 minutes, about 4pm GMT

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:45:54
I'm still so happy that I have pimp Nook again. It's been more than a month. Bought a lunar rover yesterday.
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 47017
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:29:15

Okay, I have 3 and a half hours before I have to sell my turnips for 100 bells.

Let me know if you have higher prices folks!

SteelAttack said:
I'm still so happy that I have pimp Nook again. It's been more than a month. Bought a lunar rover yesterday.

I have some space stuff if you want it.

Astronaut man

Moon 30'000 bells

Rover

Lander

Asteroid

Satellite

Space Station

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:42:06
It's still thursday. Why the haste?

I need this:

Astronaut man

Moon

Lander

Asteroid

Space Station

Tell me how much is it to send it to you.
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 47017
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 20:54:10
I'll get you prices tommorrow but the Moon is really pricey. I think it was 20 or 30'000

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?