Forum > Gaming Discussion > Euro Podcast
Euro Podcast
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15766
News Posts: 1041
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:18:14
He's meant to be Serbian, I think, but he sounds remarkably Russian to me...

    Children, our lives have been gongs striking; clamour and boasting; cries of despair; blows on the nape of the neck in gardens.

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:46:10

darthhomer said:

gamingeek said:

Ravenprose said:

darthhomer said:

Dvader said:

Gaminggeek or bust.


Indeed.

This needs GG.

Someone will have to send him a headset first, I bet. Nyaa

That's what I was thinking Nyaa

For the same cost as a mic I can afford the next volume in the classic 80s TMNT dvds.  

Dvader said:

Foolz said:
So far all the interest in the Euro Podcast has not been from Europe. Except for Bugs I think.

So lets do a Euro podcast starring people not from Europe. It would be perfect.

Just fake all the accents. Steel could fake for Spanish, others could do British, German etc. There is this guy in Sam and Max who does this hilarious american/british accent.  

I will see if there are any mics in the local supermarket today.

Mate, Steel doesn't need to fake Spanish.

LOL

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:47:46
I can say " Battlecrruiserr Operrational" like a Starcraft commodore. LOL
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46392
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:49:28

Dvader said:

gamingeek said:

I will see if there are any mics in the local supermarket today.

OMG exciting. Epic GG podcast coming. Nyaa

I forgot. Bought prunes instead. I need fibre.


avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:24:46

gamingeek said:

Dvader said:

gamingeek said:

I will see if there are any mics in the local supermarket today.

OMG exciting. Epic GG podcast coming. Nyaa

I forgot. Bought prunes instead. I need fibre.


LOL

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46392
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:35:54

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

Dvader said:

gamingeek said:

I will see if there are any mics in the local supermarket today.

OMG exciting. Epic GG podcast coming. Nyaa

I forgot. Bought prunes instead. I need fibre.


LOL

It was a special value large pack. Seriously. I've been whiling away the time on the toilet completing Phoenix Wright 2 for the second time and even on the  second attempted dump of the day, started PW3.

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:39:08
Lol. Your colon wellbeing is far more important than the podcast. The podcast can wait.
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 15766
News Posts: 1041
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 03:34:20
But even more important than his colon is that he completes PW3. The prunes'll keep until he's done!

    Children, our lives have been gongs striking; clamour and boasting; cries of despair; blows on the nape of the neck in gardens.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31211
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 03:36:42
Well we have our new topic for the next podcast. Nyaa
660896.png
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46392
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:35:38

Foolz said:
But even more important than his colon is that he completes PW3. The prunes'll keep until he's done!

For the second time.

I've completed PW1 three times, PW2 twice and I'm aiming for twice through the other two games too.

Dvader did you not get Apollo Justice?

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:54:14

gamingeek said:

It was a special value large pack. Seriously. I've been whiling away the time on the toilet completing Phoenix Wright 2 for the second time and even on the  second attempted dump of the day, started PW3.

How could I miss this? LOL Attempted? You really need that fiber. Nyaa

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46392
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:20:11
Yeah I know, sometimes you feel like you need to, but it wont come out!

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:26:09

gamingeek said:
Yeah I know, sometimes you feel like you need to, but it wont come out!

My wife hates me for that. I tend to slack sitting on the bog while reading and waiting for divine intervention. LOL

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46392
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:48:34

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:
Yeah I know, sometimes you feel like you need to, but it wont come out!

My wife hates me for that. I tend to slack sitting on the bog while reading and waiting for divine intervention. LOL

If it weren't for DS I would die of boredom. I used to just do it in 30 seconds. Now I'm up to half an hour. The DS keeps me on for longer than I normally would though.

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:52:54

gamingeek said:

If it weren't for DS I would die of boredom. I used to just do it in 30 seconds. Now I'm up to half an hour. The DS keeps me on for longer than I normally would though.

You need help there. A firm, steady finger will boost your crapping speed in no time. LOL

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46392
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:07:25

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

If it weren't for DS I would die of boredom. I used to just do it in 30 seconds. Now I'm up to half an hour. The DS keeps me on for longer than I normally would though.

You need help there. A firm, steady finger will boost your crapping speed in no time. LOL

Don't think I haven't thought about it.

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:09:47

gamingeek said:

Don't think I haven't thought about it.

LOL

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Sat, 21 Feb 2009 01:07:24
GETTING BACK ON TOPIC NOW.

I think we should at least give this a shot. Not now (when GG gets a mic, preferably), but we should give Iga/GG and whoever else wants to be on that's not an American a chance at running their own podcast.

I'd love to see what they'd come up with.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46392
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 21 Feb 2009 15:36:53
It would be shit. Iga would start talking about fighting while I went to get a cup of tea.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Sun, 22 Feb 2009 07:57:23

gamingeek said:
It would be shit. Iga would start talking about fighting while I went to get a cup of tea.

When we had him on the podcast, he never brought up MMA ONCE.

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?