Forum > Gaming Discussion > Cursed Mountain Impressions: Only buy it if you're into Eternal Darkness
Cursed Mountain Impressions: Only buy it if you're into Eternal Darkness
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9410
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:14:10

Mature older women?! 

Did I just step into a Taboo Charming Steel's Mother thread?

Oh no it's just GG! Dammit GG 

The VG Press
avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 776
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2009-05-09
 
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:37:42
Ooh - we have another person for a tea drinking thread. I'll get my rocking chair.
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46248
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:55:26

Iga_Bobovic said:

Mature older women?! 

Did I just step into a Taboo Charming Steel's Mother thread?

Oh no it's just GG! Dammit GG 

 WTH is wrong with you guys? I'm an equal opportunity joke cracker. No one bats an eyelid when I ask Dvader or SteelAttack how old they are, or when I call Steel a wife beater. Yet you're giving me crap for what here? LOL

I propose that it is YOU guys who are being shown up for your sexist ways. To me, Mekere is just one of the guys and I will insult her as much as I do the rest of you! Cranebuilder!


avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9410
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:00:09

I do not build cranes you deranged brick layer.

And mentioning older mature woman without posting hot pics is a offence punishable by death.

The VG Press
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46248
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:06:03

Iga_Bobovic said:

I do not build cranes you deranged brick layer.

And mentioning older mature woman without posting hot pics is a offence punishable by death.

*quickly traps Iga in a brick fortress*

And you know where the bricks come from Nyaa

Foolz incoming joke in 3....2.....1..... 

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:38:29

You've never asked me how old am I. ;_;
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6343
News Posts: 411
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 23:14:39

I believe the phrase you're looking for is faux pas

gamingeek said:

Mekere is just one of the guys and I will insult her as much as I do the rest of you! Cranebuilder!

For example, referring to a woman by the wrong gender.

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: AU
Comments: 15743
News Posts: 1040
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 03:00:22
Oh, thank God! For a moment I thought GG was going to make a clitoris joke.

    Children, our lives have been gongs striking; clamour and boasting; cries of despair; blows on the nape of the neck in gardens.

avatar
Country: FR
Comments: 182
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2010-02-22
 
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 08:05:05
Actuelly I think of myself as a genderless person on internet. That's the only way to actually exist because everybody knows that there are no girls on internet, that MMORPG (yeah I played that a lot a few years ago) is the acronym for Many men online role playing games and above all I'm a programmer, and that's definitely not a girl thing Nyaa

@GG: you can call me granny if you want, or Mémé like all my french friends ^^ But don't complain if I call you kiddy!

And really guys, I don't need any knight, I'm old enough to defend myself and frankly I don't get vexed easily, so GG is right, just treat me like any other guy, that's the best way to do WinkWink (just remember that jokes about the size of my penis just won't work Nyaa)

Soooo back to the subject, scary games o/
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46248
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:39:11

SteelAttack said:

You've never asked me how old am I. ;_;

Oh yes, many moons ago, we learned your true age gramps. And I know your true and embarrassing name. Grinning

Yodariquo said:

I believe the phrase you're looking for is faux pas

gamingeek said:

Mekere is just one of the guys and I will insult her as much as I do the rest of you! Cranebuilder!

For example, referring to a woman by the wrong gender.

Do you work for Cosmopolitan magazine or something? Nyaa

Mekere said:

@GG: you can call me granny if you want, or Mémé like all my french friends ^^ But don't complain if I call you kiddy!

And really guys, I don't need any knight, I'm old enough to defend myself and frankly I don't get vexed easily, so GG is right, just treat me like any other guy, that's the best way to do WinkWink (just remember that jokes about the size of my penis just won't work Nyaa)

Yeah, I'm just joking around like I do with all the guys here and they know it Nyaa Don't know why they are suddenly tutting and pretending to be such gentlemen. There are so many penis jokes around here, but now the jokes will bounce off you like bullets off superman.


What's the translation of Meme?

avatar
Country: FR
Comments: 182
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2010-02-22
 
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:43:42
Hey, I can make some ovarian jokes!

Wait, I don't know any >_>

And Mémé is just a French way to say "grand mother" Nyaa or granny actually.
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46248
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:58:01

Your friends call you granny? Might want to get some new friends. Nyaa

avatar
Country: FR
Comments: 182
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2010-02-22
 
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:02:35
It's a veeeeery long story Grinning
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6343
News Posts: 411
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:13:53
gamingeek said:

Your friends call you granny? Might want to get some new friends. Nyaa

Still better than Steel affectionately referring to the people here as "penis"

And hopefully you realise in the last 2 pages there hasn't been a serious post.

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: FR
Comments: 182
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2010-02-22
 
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:16:07

Yodariquo said:

Still better than Steel affectionately referring to the people here as "penis"

And hopefully you realise in the last 2 pages there hasn't been a serious post.

You think I would not understand because I'm a girl right! Machist!!!!!!!!!





Nyaa

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6343
News Posts: 411
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:29:55
Mekere said:

Yodariquo said:

Still better than Steel affectionately referring to the people here as "penis"

And hopefully you realise in the last 2 pages there hasn't been a serious post.

You think I would not understand because I'm a girl right! Machist!!!!!!!!

Well, you may want to use an actual word like chauvinist.  Oh yes, I'm also the resident pedant Nyaa

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: FR
Comments: 182
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2010-02-22
 
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:32:39
Crap.. my english is awful sorry >_>
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6343
News Posts: 411
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:34:02
Mekere said:
and above all I'm a programmer  

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6343
News Posts: 411
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:34:33
Mekere said:
Crap.. my english is awful sorry >_>

My French is worse LOL

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46248
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:52:03

Mekere said:
Crap.. my english is awful sorry >_>

Don't apologise, he is a Machist!

And a penis Nyaa

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?