Given so many here played it (and have now moved on) I thought to myself, what better time than to post this review?

This review.

Posted by Foolz Mon, 01 Apr 2013 11:11:09 (comments: 14)
next >>
 
Mon, 01 Apr 2013 14:13:08
Damn, that review is huge.
 
Wed, 03 Apr 2013 01:08:14
So whats the score? Nyaa

I saw it 4/5. About right.
 
Wed, 03 Apr 2013 01:57:07
Foolz said:
In the tradition of all dudebro shooters, the story has a strong homoerotic undertone to it.

I thought Lara was a bit overly concerned about Sam's welfare. Makes sense now. Hot too. Nyaa

 
Wed, 03 Apr 2013 02:57:39
Dvader said:
So whats the score? Nyaa


I saw it 4/5. About right.

Took you all that time to scroll down, huh?

I so wanted to give it a 7.9. Nyaa

 
Wed, 03 Apr 2013 16:30:33
I read the review a while back when you first posted it. I forgot if you had scored it or not, I wanted a quick reference.
 
Thu, 04 Apr 2013 02:49:25
Dvader said:
I read the review a while back when you first posted it. I forgot if you had scored it or not, I wanted a quick reference.

Thanks for reading, I wouldn't expect many to at that length. Nyaa What did you think?

 
Thu, 04 Apr 2013 04:19:17
Foolz said:

Thanks for reading, I wouldn't expect many to at that length. Nyaa What did you think?

You write to much. Nyaa

Very good for the most part, as most reviews I could do without the story analysis but that is just me. Stuff like "why is lara have a moment where her arm is hurt and cant do anything but later she can be shot a million times and still run around" is always explained by saying its a video game. But your gameplay review is spot on for the most part.

 
Thu, 04 Apr 2013 04:28:35
Dvader said:

You write to much. Nyaa

Very good for the most part, as most reviews I could do without the story analysis but that is just me. Stuff like "why is lara have a moment where her arm is hurt and cant do anything but later she can be shot a million times and still run around" is always explained by saying its a video game. But your gameplay review is spot on for the most part.

That's the important part anyway, thanks!

 
Thu, 04 Apr 2013 09:02:36

Can you cut and paste our chat session here...

On second thought...

Seriously though, I loved the intentional pun about Crystal Dynamics sticking to the core design of the Playstation originals.  That was fucking brilliant.  I don't know how you come up with this stuff.

 
Thu, 04 Apr 2013 09:05:22
aspro said:

Can you cut and paste our chat session here...

On second thought...

Seriously though, I loved the intentional pun about Crystal Dynamics sticking the the core design of the Playstation originals.  That was fucking brilliant.  I don't know how you come up with this stuff.

I almost couldn't believe it myself.

next >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
SupremeAC (28s) travo (6m)
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?