Forum > Podcasts > The Press Room Podcast Thread
The Press Room Podcast Thread
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 18:08:25

gamingeek said:
Let us know about your genital warts problem too. 

 I'm thinking of devoting an entire segment of your hijacking of the prune market in the UK, GG.  Nyaa

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46964
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 18:15:28

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:
Let us know about your genital warts problem too. 

 I'm thinking of devoting an entire segment of your hijacking of the prune market in the UK, GG.  Nyaa

 Its settled recentely. Not as bad. Seems to come in the mornings easily. But the problem is that it feels like I need to go in the late evening and nothing happens. 

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 18:21:44

gamingeek said:

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:
Let us know about your genital warts problem too. 

 I'm thinking of devoting an entire segment of your hijacking of the prune market in the UK, GG.  Nyaa

 Its settled recentely. Not as bad. Seems to come in the mornings easily. But the problem is that it feels like I need to go in the late evening and nothing happens. 

That's only your bowels acting up. It's not rare for people with chronic constipation to develop IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) as well. It'll get better too. You keeping up with dietary recommendations? 

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46964
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 18:35:56

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:
Let us know about your genital warts problem too. 

 I'm thinking of devoting an entire segment of your hijacking of the prune market in the UK, GG.  Nyaa

 Its settled recentely. Not as bad. Seems to come in the mornings easily. But the problem is that it feels like I need to go in the late evening and nothing happens. 

That's only your bowels acting up. It's not rare for people with chronic constipation to develop IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) as well. It'll get better too. You keeping up with dietary recommendations? 

 Er. I ran out of fruit this week. Been eating some Alpen and doing stomach excercises seems to do something. It's not where I want it, but I'm not busting veins in my buttcheeks anymore. 

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 18:40:10

Try to avoid large meals, it's better to eat 4 or 5 times a day in small quantities instead of two copious meals, and avoid fatty foods as well, drink lots of water throughout the day. 

gamingeek said:
 It's not where I want it, but I'm not busting veins in my buttcheeks anymore. 

 LOL Holy shit. 

avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 19:55:59
Steel check out the VGPress Software sales thread on page 3. I has numbers
The VG Press
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46964
News Posts: 59765
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 21:02:11
Why is there no Dr Steel section in the podcast? People can write in each week with problems. Like Frasier Crane. 

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 09 May 2009 21:42:24

gamingeek said:
Why is there no Dr Steel section in the podcast? People can write in each week with problems. Like Frasier Crane. 

 That would be awesome. LOL 

Iga_Bobovic said:
Steel check out the VGPress Software sales thread on page 3. I has numbers

 Will check out. Thanks Iggy. 

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31370
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sun, 10 May 2009 05:44:00
I got guests at the house, not sure when they will leave. Start the podcast if its time and I am not here, I will join up when they leave.
660896.png
avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sun, 10 May 2009 06:06:55

Dvader said:
I got guests at the house, not sure when they will leave. Start the podcast if its time and I am not here, I will join up when they leave.

 Fart loudly. LOL 

avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sun, 10 May 2009 06:42:47
I still have a lot of stuff going on around here. Aiming for a 1:30 start time. Will be on Skype at 1 am, though. 
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 2701
News Posts: 277
Joined: 2008-07-12
 
Sun, 10 May 2009 08:12:47
Listening in on the podcast is quite fun. 

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31370
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sun, 10 May 2009 08:31:16
They just left, I was already asleep, I am too tired. Sorry guys.
660896.png
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 10 May 2009 09:16:39
Please do get those recordings to me ASAP.

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: AU
Comments: 18377
News Posts: 8781
Joined: 2008-08-18
 
Sun, 10 May 2009 09:22:14
SteelAttack said:

Sweet. I'll make another draft after I get back from buying new beds for my daughters, who are camping outside the house in protest for having to sleep on the floor. Nyaa

We can have back to back topics on the wiisports thing and EA's new Lita Game.

Father of The Year (FOTY)

avatar
Country: NL
Comments: 9419
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 10 May 2009 09:53:32

Okay the recordings

Part 1

Part 2

The VG Press
avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sun, 10 May 2009 17:46:00
avatar
Country: CO
Comments: 11507
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sun, 10 May 2009 17:58:20
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 6408
News Posts: 412
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 10 May 2009 19:32:00
See the first post for a list of file upload sites.  It causes a potential problem if everyone uploads to the same site, so I've compiled a list.

---

Tell me to get back to rewriting this site so it's not horrible on mobile
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31370
News Posts: 1717
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Sun, 10 May 2009 20:35:14
Its a two part podcast, is this like the season finale or something? How big is this podcast. Did you miss me?
660896.png
<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?