Forum > Gaming Discussion > The Official Animal Crossing GOTY Hype Thread
The Official Animal Crossing GOTY Hype Thread
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 03 Nov 2009 18:46:16

Dvader said:
Has it been a year already. You guys are hardcore. Happy

Almost but not quite. Look at this:

Look at the date, 6th of December, Raven and me wondering if you would like it.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 31189
News Posts: 1716
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Tue, 03 Nov 2009 18:53:08

gamingeek said:

Dvader said:
Has it been a year already. You guys are hardcore. Happy

Almost but not quite. Look at this:

Look at the date, 6th of December, Raven and me wondering if you would like it.

LOL wow. Well I did like it for a while. i can't commit to it like you guys can.

660896.png
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 03 Nov 2009 19:06:28


Ah its been so long.

ruu0136.jpg

There's a years worth of memories in this thread. Vadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

I still haven't worked out what this set is?

When steel and Raven came to town. Good times. 17th December 08.

ruu0036ut2.jpg

Has everyone met ressetti yet?


OMG, me and Steel hanging out

Chilling watching TV.

Edited: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 19:09:02

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Tue, 03 Nov 2009 23:26:59

gamingeek said:

SteelAttack said:

I guess she'd love a nintendog. Do you have a spare one?

None spare but I can order them. There are 4 different ones, all about 2200 bells each.

Let me know which ones she needs. There is:


Dalmation

Daschund

Chiwhahaaaa how the hell do you spell this?

Labrador

Chihuahua. LOL Order them all, but don't tell her yet. I'll send you teh money. Son of a bitch you are actually going to make me play the damn game again.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 04 Nov 2009 11:35:32

Will do.

Should I post them to you or her?

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Wed, 04 Nov 2009 13:15:24

gamingeek said:

Will do.

Should I post them to you or her?

Me. I want to gift a dog to each of my daughters and Pinky.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 04 Nov 2009 17:37:52

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

Will do.

Should I post them to you or her?

Me. I want to gift a dog to each of my daughters and Pinky.

Okay, will send them off by thursday night, assuming nook sends them to me in time. You should check if they have them first though, Nintendo may have sent them to them.

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Wed, 04 Nov 2009 20:55:33

gamingeek said:

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

Will do.

Should I post them to you or her?

Me. I want to gift a dog to each of my daughters and Pinky.

Okay, will send them off by thursday night, assuming nook sends them to me in time. You should check if they have them first though, Nintendo may have sent them to them.

No, they haven't. Isn't that an Europe only thing?

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 04 Nov 2009 21:00:55

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

Will do.

Should I post them to you or her?

Me. I want to gift a dog to each of my daughters and Pinky.

Okay, will send them off by thursday night, assuming nook sends them to me in time. You should check if they have them first though, Nintendo may have sent them to them.

No, they haven't. Isn't that an Europe only thing?

Raven got a dog I think.

I ordered them anyway, should be here by tommorrow and I will post them.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 14648
News Posts: 2156
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 04 Nov 2009 21:51:30

gamingeek said:

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

Will do.

Should I post them to you or her?

Me. I want to gift a dog to each of my daughters and Pinky.

Okay, will send them off by thursday night, assuming nook sends them to me in time. You should check if they have them first though, Nintendo may have sent them to them.

No, they haven't. Isn't that an Europe only thing?

Raven got a dog I think.

I ordered them anyway, should be here by tommorrow and I will post them.

The only Nintendogs I got were from you, GG.

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:11:13

Weird.

Did anyone get the Dolphin model? Sad

And uh, does no one want my spare Halloween items or what?

You guys here get first dibs.

Edited: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:22:15

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 14648
News Posts: 2156
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:15:17

gamingeek said:

Weird.

Did anyone get the Dolphin model? Sad

Not me.

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:22:40

Ravenprose said:

gamingeek said:

Weird.

Did anyone get the Dolphin model? Sad

Not me.

And uh, does no one want my spare Halloween items or what?

You guys here get first dibs.

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 05 Nov 2009 13:22:45

gamingeek said:

Ravenprose said:

gamingeek said:

Weird.

Did anyone get the Dolphin model? Sad

Not me.

And uh, does no one want my spare Halloween items or what?

You guys here get first dibs.

My wife might want them. Instead of trying to lure her into your houses of depravity and asking to leave me in favor of a handsome englishman, let her know you have them.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 05 Nov 2009 16:44:56

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:

Ravenprose said:

gamingeek said:

Weird.

Did anyone get the Dolphin model? Sad

Not me.

And uh, does no one want my spare Halloween items or what?

You guys here get first dibs.

My wife might want them. Instead of trying to lure her into your houses of depravity and asking to leave me in favor of a handsome englishman, let her know you have them.

Pinky likes my advances.

Why has some horse from Chesnut turned up in Fortress? Now I have 3 fucking horses. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

avatar
Country: MX
Comments: 11479
News Posts: 1163
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 05 Nov 2009 17:34:44

LOL Let's just hope Nook sells a chariot so you can ride it like Ben Hur, in circles around Fortress.
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 05 Nov 2009 17:38:40

SteelAttack said:

LOL Let's just hope Nook sells a chariot so you can ride it like Ben Hur, in circles around Fortress.

You know if developers put stuff like this, or Yetis shooting golden crossbows into games, they would be SO much more awesome.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 08 Nov 2009 11:12:08

I need some advice.

Now I know that there is one mushroom item hidden per day, but should I be holding onto the other mushrooms for any other reason? I'm worried that if I get rid of them then some dude will turn up at the end of the month asking for mushrooms in exchange for some uber cool stuff.

Also, I bought SO many turnips today so I need you guys to check for me morning and afternoon, but also can you leave turnips outside without them rotting?

Lastly, I instructed Pinky to ban Steel from buying Mass Effect 2 Happy

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:28:19

Turnip prices NOW!

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 46270
News Posts: 59731
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:29:51


Hey Steel you owe me 10'000.

brando.jpg

Where is my money?

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?