Forum > Gaming Discussion > Online Gaming Page: Events, codes and hookups *Updated 28th July 2015*
Online Gaming Page: Events, codes and hookups *Updated 28th July 2015*
<< prevnext >>
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 42811
News Posts: 53961
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 20:29:58

Ravenprose said:

gamingeek said:

So Christmas Day Animal Crossing, let's talk. I can do these times:

Mexico time     04:00 - 15:00

Colorado time  02:00 - 13:00

If you can do around these times we can fix an actual specific hour down. I say that either me or Raven hosts as it will give Steel a chance to see someone elses town with more items and stuff too. I've only been to Ravens once. But I don't mind hosting either way. I would like to see Ravens town again though. 

Here is what I say we prepare before coming over:

  • Cool gifts, good ones, not crap. 
  • Axes, slingshots and fruit for Steel.
  • Fruit, I need oranges. I have apples, cherries and Peaches. 
SteelAttack said:
Do want.

 If you register my code I can send you that Higgins Mii. 

Is that like 2am to 1pm my time? If so, I can be available at 9:00 am to 1:00pm then.

I have pears,  peaches, coconuts, and cherries. I still need apples and oranges, though. I have no problem hosting. I'll bury my gifts around town, and make you guy's search for them like a Christmas version of an Easter Egg Hunt. LOL

 Yar, that bee the 24 hr clock system for ye. Sounds okay to me. I need apples and oranges too. I got that coconut though, thanks again, the first tree wasted away. Don't hide stuff, we dont want to work for it. Keep your stopwatch handy so we can gamble stuff. Bring a few thousand bells along to to bet. 

This could be good. 10 minutes to fish, we each put in a couple thousand bell stake. Whoever gets the biggest fish wins. Yeah. I hear that you can actually do snowball soccer. Set up a design on the floor for a pitch. 

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13804
News Posts: 2106
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 06:24:24
I wonder if it's possible to use Skype for voice chat while playing non-voice enabled Wii games like Mario Kart and Brawl? I'm sure both could be used at the same time, but it may not be possible due to bandwidth issues. 

The VG Press

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 42811
News Posts: 53961
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:15:00

Ravenprose said:
I wonder if it's possible to use Skype for voice chat while playing non-voice enabled Wii games like Mario Kart and Brawl? I'm sure both could be used at the same time, but it may not be possible due to bandwidth issues. 

 I was thinking about that, as on relaxed games I tend to leave my laptop on anyway and it's wirelessly connected like the wii so I would have no problem using an IM like yahoo or Windows messenger. But I dont have a headset anymore, the sponge rotted on my old ones and there are no PC shops near me. 

EDIT: I say that we go to Steel's town on Christmas day as we've never seen it. 

Edited: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:24:48

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 11297
News Posts: 1162
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:56:10
I'd be glad to host you guys. My town is nothing much because I haven't played for long, but I can draw penises in the ground for you guys.
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 42811
News Posts: 53961
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:50:51

SteelAttack said:
I'd be glad to host you guys. My town is nothing much because I haven't played for long, but I can draw penises in the ground for you guys.

So Raven and me can do:

11am -3pm Mexico time. 

So if you have a firm start time in mind we can nail this down to the minute. Just open your gates at a specific time and we can be there. 

We will probably only play for 30-50 minutes, there isn't that much to do in multiplayer anyway, except visit. You should probably think beforehand if you have other people in the room on Christmas day, use headphones in case someone accidentely slips out an F-Bomb. 

Are you guys going to the auction house on Saturday the 2oth? Raven has his treasure chest to bid on and I put up this cool gyroid. Put something up there Steel. 

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13804
News Posts: 2106
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:23:37

gamingeek said:

 I was thinking about that, as on relaxed games I tend to leave my laptop on anyway and it's wirelessly connected like the wii so I would have no problem using an IM like yahoo or Windows messenger. But I dont have a headset anymore, the sponge rotted on my old ones and there are no PC shops near me. 

EDIT: I say that we go to Steel's town on Christmas day as we've never seen it. 

 Oh, I never thought about IM. That's a great idea! I'd definately be into using that for online play. 

The VG Press

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 11297
News Posts: 1162
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:09:29
I only have gyroids, like three of them. I'll put it in the auction house. Lemme double check with my wife to see at what time we can play.

Don't get married guys.
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 42811
News Posts: 53961
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:59:55

SteelAttack said:
I only have gyroids, like three of them. I'll put it in the auction house. Lemme double check with my wife to see at what time we can play.

Don't get married guys.

 *Whip sound* LOL

It will only be for half an hour or so. It's not like you can grind away on AC for ages. 

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13804
News Posts: 2106
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:21:07

gamingeek said:

It will only be for half an hour or so. It's not like you can grind away on AC for ages. 

 Half hour? I don't know if I can chop down all of Steel's trees that fast, but I'll certainly try! Nyaa

The VG Press

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 11297
News Posts: 1162
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 03:05:13

Ravenprose said:

gamingeek said:

It will only be for half an hour or so. It's not like you can grind away on AC for ages.

Half hour? I don't know if I can chop down all of Steel's trees that fast, but I'll certainly try! Nyaa

I'll chop your penis off.

Oh wait, I have no axe.

Thanks Raven for the golden shovel! I just planted an apple and a money tree. Could you guys believe that I forgot to plant a peach? I fucking ate two and sold the rest, lol.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 42811
News Posts: 53961
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:21:45
This thread is ace. No one is interested in gaming together but us. LOL

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13804
News Posts: 2106
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:54:34

gamingeek said:
This thread is ace. No one is interested in gaming together but us. LOL

 Wat? GASP You expect a bunch of gamers with broadband internet connections and a several online enabled games to actually play together? Seriously, what the hell, man?! Nyaa

I still can't believe we have so few Wii owners here that own Mario Kart Wii. Sad That game is awesome online! Grinning

Edited: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 18:10:06

The VG Press

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13804
News Posts: 2106
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 19:24:06

SteelAttack said:

I'll chop your penis off.

Oh wait, I have no axe.

Thanks Raven for the golden shovel! I just planted an apple and a money tree. Could you guys believe that I forgot to plant a peach? I fucking ate two and sold the rest, lol.

You're welcome, Steel. I'll send you some peaches.

Good luck with the money tree. I've planted two of them: one with 1000 bells, and the other with 30,000 bells. Both grew into trees, but neither gave me any money. Sad 31,000 bells down the drain.

Edited: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 19:25:20

The VG Press

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 644
News Posts: 6
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 20 Dec 2008 01:10:11
I'm finally home and have access to my Friend Codes... I've updated my list on the first page of this topic.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 11297
News Posts: 1162
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sat, 20 Dec 2008 03:58:32

Ravenprose said:

SteelAttack said:

I'll chop your penis off.

Oh wait, I have no axe.

Thanks Raven for the golden shovel! I just planted an apple and a money tree. Could you guys believe that I forgot to plant a peach? I fucking ate two and sold the rest, lol.

You're welcome, Steel. I'll send you some peaches.

Good luck with the money tree. I've planted two of them: one with 1000 bells, and the other with 30,000 bells. Both grew into trees, but neither gave me any money. Sad 31,000 bells down the drain.

Lol, WTF. Does how much money you plan matter? I planted a measly 100 bells, lol. LOL

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13804
News Posts: 2106
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sat, 20 Dec 2008 04:50:21

SteelAttack said:

Ravenprose said:

SteelAttack said:

I'll chop your penis off.

Oh wait, I have no axe.

Thanks Raven for the golden shovel! I just planted an apple and a money tree. Could you guys believe that I forgot to plant a peach? I fucking ate two and sold the rest, lol.

You're welcome, Steel. I'll send you some peaches.

Good luck with the money tree. I've planted two of them: one with 1000 bells, and the other with 30,000 bells. Both grew into trees, but neither gave me any money. Sad 31,000 bells down the drain.

Lol, WTF. Does how much money you plan matter? I planted a measly 100 bells, lol. LOL

 


It's supposed to tripple whatever amount you plant. My 30,000 could've turned into 90,000, for instance. I believe it's just based on random luck, though.

The VG Press

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 9366
News Posts: 9625
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 21 Dec 2008 12:52:06

Okay, I added the following system codes

Vader

Steel

Edge

Hamster

Yoda

Bugs

Yarco

And the following Brawl codes

Geek

Vader

Punk

Yarco

Please add me too

And Punk what is thou system code and Yoda your Brawl code please

The VG Press
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 42811
News Posts: 53961
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Sun, 21 Dec 2008 16:54:06
Yarcofin said:
I'm finally home and have access to my Friend Codes... I've updated my list on the first page of this topic.

 I will put them on the table on Monday. 

STEEL

You have not confirmed Christmas Day Animal Crossing time. 

Raven and me are free from 11:00am to 15:00pm, that's Mexico time. All we need is a solid start time and for you to open your gate. Unless you want someone else to host? 


avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 11297
News Posts: 1162
Joined: 2008-06-24
 
Sun, 21 Dec 2008 19:32:13

gamingeek said:
Yarcofin said:
I'm finally home and have access to my Friend Codes... I've updated my list on the first page of this topic.

I will put them on the table on Monday.

STEEL

You have not confirmed Christmas Day Animal Crossing time.

Raven and me are free from 11:00am to 15:00pm, that's Mexico time. All we need is a solid start time and for you to open your gate. Unless you want someone else to host?


Touch my penis!

Oh yeah. 11:00 am sharp. I'll be waiting for you guys with a shitload of presents.

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 42811
News Posts: 53961
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:05:00

SteelAttack said:

gamingeek said:
Yarcofin said:
I'm finally home and have access to my Friend Codes... I've updated my list on the first page of this topic.

I will put them on the table on Monday.

STEEL

You have not confirmed Christmas Day Animal Crossing time.

Raven and me are free from 11:00am to 15:00pm, that's Mexico time. All we need is a solid start time and for you to open your gate. Unless you want someone else to host?


Touch my penis!

Oh yeah. 11:00 am sharp. I'll be waiting for you guys with a shitload of presents.

 Okay I will update the first post of the thread in the events section. 

<< prevnext >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
travo (1m) robio (6m)
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?