Oh, and Breakfast At Tiffanies has horrible music.

(Yes I did just want to try out this awesome new blogging system, and don't really have anything interesting to say.)
Posted by Foolz Sat, 16 Jan 2010 05:18:01 (comments: 16)
next >>
 
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 06:25:00

My advice to you is drop the movies, that'll fix everything.  Is BaT on ABC this afternoon, I thought I saw that as I was flipping around.

 
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 08:35:00

Foolz said:

Oh, and Breakfast At Tiffanies has horrible music.


 
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 11:10:09

aspro said:

My advice to you is drop the movies, that'll fix everything.  Is BaT on ABC this afternoon, I thought I saw that as I was flipping around.

Yes it was. I might have watched it if the reception wasn't terrible. Sad

Insetad I just listened to the horrible music. That's rgiht, hamster.

 
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 12:57:22
I assume the recording practice is you excercising your vocal chords for better podcast performance?
 
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 16:33:15
Ravenprose said:

Foolz said:

Oh, and Breakfast At Tiffanies has horrible music.

I didn't think she was gonna do Moon River, but then BAM! Second encore!

Not only does Breakfast at Tiffany's have great music, it is great music

 
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:00:56

gamingeek said:
I assume the recording practice is you excercising your vocal chords for better podcast performance?

As you can tell by my terrible performances it's something else. Sad

Yodariquo said:
Ravenprose said:

Foolz said:

Oh, and Breakfast At Tiffanies has horrible music.

I didn't think she was gonna do Moon River, but then BAM! Second encore!

Not only does Breakfast at Tiffany's have great music, it is great music

I see you use the term music extremely loosely, and great looser than something very loose. It's too late to think of prostitute similes.

 
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 18:21:41
What about dong?
 
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 18:26:51

SteelAttack said:
What about dong?

Who?!

Dong Hyun Kim?

 

 
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 19:26:49
Holy shit that guy is ripped. I wonder how much time would it take to build a body like that.
 
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 19:48:25
Iga_Bobovic said:

SteelAttack said:
What about dong?

Who?!

Dong Hyun Kim?

 

Kim Dong Wan?

next >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
robio (3m)
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?