So a while ago, Robio was really gracious and sent me a physical copy of a great game (that was not avilable in Australia - Duck Tales Remastered).  He accidentally sent me a copy of Zombie U (for a system I did not own, and even if I did is not for my region).

So I do finally get a Wii U, and I test the game and sure enough it doesn;t work, so it's off to Ebay I go to bid on a copy of Zombie U.  I put in a fairly low bid (for Australia) and bid on another one at a low rate just to remind myself to buy it when the first auction is lost or whatever.

I of course, win both auctions and now have three copies of Zombie U.

So I've sent the other one to Foolz (without checking with him first) and after it had been sent to him find out that he himself already has his own sealed copy of Zombie U as well.  At least now I have two and he has two, we've balanced it out.

To complete this chain letter I believe Foolz will now have to mail a copy to someone who already has a copy?

If I had this version, I would not be mailing it anywhere.

Posted by aspro Fri, 01 May 2015 21:15:44 (comments: 20)

Sun, 03 May 2015 10:13:27
Bugs, why not ask for help?

Sun, 03 May 2015 10:41:19

I meant to, but I guess I got distracted and didn't go back to it.  I think it was some kind of puzzle where I had to align some graffiti with some other messages etc, very cryptic and annoying

Sun, 03 May 2015 14:59:42
The fuck???

Mon, 04 May 2015 13:37:40
Yeah bugs there are only a couple of those in the game and only one is mandatory to do near the end. Miiverse is useful but so long after the game released it will hard to get help there.

Mon, 04 May 2015 16:45:21

I don't understand Miiverse nor do I know how to use it.  Honestly.

Tue, 05 May 2015 08:15:01
bugsonglass said:

I don't understand Miiverse nor do I know how to use it.  Honestly.

Same. No interest.

Tue, 05 May 2015 09:18:17
Miiverse is one of the best things about the Wii U. Outside of the dumb name. Its just a community board for each game.

Tue, 05 May 2015 11:36:31
bugsonglass said:

I don't understand Miiverse nor do I know how to use it.  Honestly.

Da fuck? It's exactly like a forum. Easier even. You just have a thread for each game.

When you are stuck in a game you just hit the home button, go to Miiverse and post a pic of where you are stuck and people help you. Although the activity is much higher for new releases.

It also has a twitter feed that lets you know what your buddies are doing and saying on Miiverse. You can also follow famous developers and get updates from them. Miyamoto, Aonuma and Iwata even post news on there first.

Tue, 05 May 2015 11:42:34

I don't understand Twitter either.  That might be the problem ... or one of them in any case.

Tue, 05 May 2015 16:49:25
Twitter is harder to use and understand than Miiverse, the Miiverse feed is logically laid out with replies and no @this and @that nonsense.
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted: