Forum > Blogs > So, what's up?
So, what's up?
next >>
avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13848
News Posts: 210
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 07 Jul 2015 16:01:46
+1

How goes it?

1106628.png?51566395

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 11206
News Posts: 240
Joined: 2008-07-03
 
Tue, 07 Jul 2015 16:49:52
0

Not much, busy cleaning out an old shed.  I wished I had the money to clear my yard.

The VG Press

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 29965
News Posts: 1704
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Tue, 07 Jul 2015 18:23:08
0

I am vengance, I am the night, I am batman!

Then I have to stop playing and work in my normal life.

660896.png
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 13614
News Posts: 672
Joined: 2009-02-25
 
Tue, 07 Jul 2015 18:41:41
0

I'm getting a weekend job selling Sony stuff at Best Buys, and today I'm doing some online training for it. Apparently it takes hours of watching videos and multiple choice tests to be a completely unhelpful person.

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 42973
News Posts: 54283
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 07 Jul 2015 18:44:04
0
This blog isn't about penis?

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 13832
News Posts: 2109
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 07 Jul 2015 19:04:32
0
gamingeek said:
This blog isn't about penis?

Not everything in life is about the almighty penis, GG.

The VG Press

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 10180
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Tue, 07 Jul 2015 20:06:18
+1

MY PENIS!!!

179417.png
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 13832
News Posts: 2109
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Tue, 07 Jul 2015 22:41:12
+1
Archangel3371 said:

MY PENIS!!!

Pics or it didn't happen, Xboner! Nyaa

Edited: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 22:42:17

The VG Press

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 10180
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Tue, 07 Jul 2015 23:28:00
0

LOL

What? My word isn't good enough now?

179417.png
avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 17942
News Posts: 2080
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 08 Jul 2015 00:51:58
+2

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!

avatar
Country: CA
Comments: 10180
News Posts: 0
Joined: 2008-07-01
 
Wed, 08 Jul 2015 03:37:29
+1

Is this a decree by His Royal Lordship?

179417.png
avatar
Country: AU
Comments: 17227
News Posts: 8639
Joined: 2008-08-18
 
Wed, 08 Jul 2015 08:34:20
+1
all work, but three days holiday in a place called rainbow beach over the weekend.


Twitter
: @gameunderphil

avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 42973
News Posts: 54283
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 08 Jul 2015 11:10:12
+1
Ravenprose said:

Not everything in life is about the almighty penis, GG.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13848
News Posts: 210
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Wed, 08 Jul 2015 12:00:29
+1
robio said:

I'm getting a weekend job selling Sony stuff at Best Buys, and today I'm doing some online training for it. Apparently it takes hours of watching videos and multiple choice tests to be a completely unhelpful person.

Oh...so you're going to be one of those annoying assholes that I have the urge to punch in the face...

1106628.png?51566395

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13848
News Posts: 210
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 09 Jul 2015 13:02:54
+1

I never watched the show LOST, but I had heard many times that it was really good and I would like it.

I bought season 1 and fuck yeah, this show is awesome! Totally wish I had gotten into it 10 years ago. Finished that, and instantly ordered all the remaining seasons. I'm up to season 5 now...man it gets a bit insane kind of like a Metal Gear game. Claire needs to have my children.

1106628.png?51566395

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 11206
News Posts: 240
Joined: 2008-07-03
 
Thu, 09 Jul 2015 13:09:46
+1

Man, I loved Lost and was hooked from day one.  It's second only to Breaking Bad IMO.  I'd take Kate over Claire any day.

The VG Press

avatar
Country: UN
Comments: 29965
News Posts: 1704
Joined: 2008-06-22
 
Thu, 09 Jul 2015 13:48:05
+1
edgecrusher said:

I never watched the show LOST, but I had heard many times that it was really good and I would like it.

I bought season 1 and fuck yeah, this show is awesome! Totally wish I had gotten into it 10 years ago. Finished that, and instantly ordered all the remaining seasons. I'm up to season 5 now...man it gets a bit insane kind of like a Metal Gear game. Claire needs to have my children.

Yup, one of my favorites of all time.

660896.png
avatar
Country: GB
Comments: 42973
News Posts: 54283
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 09 Jul 2015 13:55:07
edgecrusher said:

I never watched the show LOST, but I had heard many times that it was really good and I would like it.

I bought season 1 and fuck yeah, this show is awesome! Totally wish I had gotten into it 10 years ago. Finished that, and instantly ordered all the remaining seasons. I'm up to season 5 now...man it gets a bit insane kind of like a Metal Gear game. Claire needs to have my children.

Season 1 was the worst, slow and sucky. Then it became awesome.

Now you rubes need to buy Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood on Bluray.

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13848
News Posts: 210
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Thu, 09 Jul 2015 14:52:00
gamingeek said:

Season 1 was the worst, slow and sucky. Then it became awesome.

Now you rubes need to buy Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood on Bluray.

LOL No.

I liked the intrigue of season 1...not knowing wtf is going on and all.

travo said:

Man, I loved Lost and was hooked from day one.  It's second only to Breaking Bad IMO.  I'd take Kate over Claire any day.

Oh, don't get me wrong...I'd fully plow both of them and also add in the Taken chick Shannon. But I love Claire's eyes. She has eyes like my girlfriend.

1106628.png?51566395

avatar
Country: US
Comments: 13848
News Posts: 210
Joined: 2008-06-21
 
Fri, 10 Jul 2015 03:46:01
travo said:

Not much, busy cleaning out an old shed.  I wished I had the money to clear my yard.

I wish I had a shed to clean out. Its just a good man's activity for when you need to get some alone time and think.

1106628.png?51566395

next >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted:
*crickets*
Login @ The VG Press
Username:
Password:
Remember me?