Friday afternoon I went to my local Humane Society, and adopted this dog. Her name is Jasmine, and she's a two year old Pug-Beagle mix. She's a very sweet and melllow dog.:)

My dog Jasmine

Posted by Ravenprose Sat, 04 Mar 2017 05:54:04 (comments: 14)
next >>

Sat, 04 Mar 2017 11:53:24
Have you owned dogs before? I would like one but I don't want to have to walk it.

Sat, 04 Mar 2017 12:44:10

Cool man. I haven't had a dog in like 15 years but my new place has a nice big yard so I'm thinking about it myself. My niece always comes over with her dog and it really makes me miss having one.

Sat, 04 Mar 2017 13:55:56
Hey you got yourself a puggle. Cool. My daughter has one. Very chill dog. Kind of derby, but a good dog none the less. Congrats.

Sat, 04 Mar 2017 14:11:30

I wouldn't mind getting a dog but we live too close to a highway and I sure wouldn't want it chained up all day.  I guess I could build a pen but that still doesn't seem quite right.  I'd like the dog to be able to run freely.

Sat, 04 Mar 2017 14:33:28
Cool that you got a dog. My nephew wants one of those types of dogs.

I have two dogs, a chihuahua dachshund mix, it also has some kind of terrier. He is the brother of my sister's dog.

The other is a lab sheltie mix that looks more like a lab than a sheltie.

Sat, 04 Mar 2017 15:14:10

So cute. I love dogs, they're so awesome. I don't have one myself because I can just play/pet other people's without the responsibility. Nyaa

Sat, 04 Mar 2017 16:12:29
gamingeek said:

I owned one before; she's been gone nealy 7 years now. i go on daily walks by myself, so adding a dog isnt an issue for me; and she makes walking more fun. I live in a house with a good sized fenced yard.

Archangel3371 said:

My dad and my sister both have dogs, so I've done that for years. Nyaa

Tue, 07 Mar 2017 10:09:43

Happy

Mon, 13 Mar 2017 18:18:31
Dog updates? Has it chewed anything it shouldn't have? Pooped on anything it shouldn't have?

Mon, 13 Mar 2017 23:16:50
gamingeek said:

Nope. Nothing like that. She had kennel cough, but she's over that now. She's a well behaved dog, and hasn't done anything wrong really. I trained her not to get on my bed without permission. Im training her for loose-leash walking (where the dog doesn't pull on the leash), which has been a struggle, but she's doing better with that. She rarely barks, and I've never heard her growl; never bites. Shes a very sweet and affectionate dog. 🙂

next >>
Log in or Register for free to comment
Recently Spotted: